T00ts don't read

Started by cromwell, October 03, 2021, 11:48:50 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

So the Judge says " You think you are above the law " shes's been banned five times already and now owes the court nearly £7600 the majority of which is already unpaid and with her history gets a suspended sentence.

You're wrong Judge it's not thinking,she literaly is.

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

She is taking the P of the system. It's a case of she didn't go to prison because she's famous. I was going to say popular, but not so sure she is.
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on December 15, 2021, 02:58:21 PM
The jokes and humour seem to have left this thread, but the courts still are laughing.
They gave Katie Jordan a 16 week jail sentence:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-59643479

Bad news - it's a suspended sentence, and not the hanging kind.

That's one hell of a story. Crashed while off her head on coke and booze, the fifth time she's been banned and this time for two years.

I don't know where to start with that. 

Oh yes she already owed the court about seven and a half grand but no idea why from the story ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

The jokes and humour seem to have left this thread, but the courts still are laughing.
They gave Katie Jordan a 16 week jail sentence:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-59643479

Bad news - it's a suspended sentence, and not the hanging kind.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 03, 2021, 06:42:14 PM
Do you have a sense of humour for drunk drivers who have no license or insurance and end up in a ditch? Cause I don't.

Neither do I.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 03, 2021, 12:03:10 PM
I have a sense of humour which does not include mocking victims of press abuse and trolls.

Do you have a sense of humour for drunk drivers who have no license or insurance and end up in a ditch? Cause I don't.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 03, 2021, 06:00:44 PM
This is the same woman who parks a pink Range Rover on double yellows  outside a curry house sticks a gorilla on the door and sits at  the front window table while demanding privacy .

That sound like some of the tourists we have had to put up with locally.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on October 03, 2021, 02:45:37 PM
I don't need to, the abuse and trolling she has been subjected to, especially about her severely handicapped son is totally unacceptable, as is the hounding and harassment by the press.

This is the same woman who parks a pink Range Rover on double yellows  outside a curry house sticks a gorilla on the door and sits at  the front window table while demanding privacy .
Her whole life is based on being hounded by the press , without them she is nothing .

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on October 03, 2021, 02:20:06 PM

To which I say "have you met her" ?

I don't need to, the abuse and trolling she has been subjected to, especially about her severely handicapped son is totally unacceptable, as is the hounding and harassment by the press.

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on October 03, 2021, 11:53:13 AM
Frankly she is yet another victim of press harassment and internet trolls.

To which I say "have you met her" ?

In my time freelancing at Barclays I was an irregular visitor to their Canary Wharf site where a mate of mine was part of the management at the Ferrari dealers down the road

Yes, this was before the crash of 08.....

I'd pop round and we'd bugger off for an overpriced lunch somewhere, usually on them !!

One of the craziest such was when lunch was paid for by the lead bod from The Prodigy. He was wrapping up putting a deposit on a Ferrari. It's a wierd tale even by my standards but he was without doubt one of the nicest blokes I've ever met.

In stark contrast I had the "pleasure" of being in the same showroom as that woman a few months after.

The IT system had gone bonkers and my pal was at his wits end. In house IT were freaking out elsewhere so I said I'd pop in and see what I could find out.

I quickly concluded their new network was taking an unauthorised leave of absence.

Yes this meant red faces all round but the couple of people in there just took it as part of the fun. I don't know exactly which Scottish Laird it was, but the guy was in a kilt, had an an accent half Connery half Rab C Nesbitt and I absolutely fell off his chair laughing as he told the sal sman "well I guess we do this old school" pulled out a phone and had Coutts and Co courier a cheque for him ....

Price arrived as I was packing up

A thoroughly unpleasant woman.

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Barry

† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on October 03, 2021, 12:23:20 PM
Which just outlines your hypocrisy

No hypocrisy involved at all. The stick politicians get is well deserved. (Bojo-The-Clowns pathetic waffle on Andrew Marrs program this morning being ample reason.)

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf