Yesterday UK had highest number of new covid cases of any country.

Started by HDQQ, October 04, 2021, 08:16:20 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

Had a great birthday party at the village hall yesterday - loads of kids, Mums, Dads, grandparents all interacting normally. Not the new normal, the old normal. No one gives a monkeys when there's a bouncy castle. All getting on with life and having fun, about 50 in all.
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on October 17, 2021, 10:15:17 AM
A tenth of what they're reporting. I wouldn't believe a thing that any of those three state.
You forget, our death rate is based on this 28 day nonsense, the true figure of deaths FROM not with, or had COVID is a quarter of the figures used.

plus as we said he mentioned germany and the uk having 4 times what the german rate is , which isnt as we know directly comparable as germany doesnt record a covid death if there is a co morbity involved , while the uk records a covid death if you test positive then are killed by a bus.

Getting boring now.

I think quackers is still waiting on the immortality jag , until then , he needs to live with the virus and vaccine protection like the rest of us.

I bet quack quack was the first person out panic buyng fuel for his electric car the other week. :D somewhere in this world , there is a duck out there pushing on a door that says pull.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Nick

Quote from: HDQQ on October 17, 2021, 10:05:21 AMwhich is about 10 times the numbers for France, Italy and Spain

A tenth of what they're reporting. I wouldn't believe a thing that any of those three state.
You forget, our death rate is based on this 28 day nonsense, the true figure of deaths FROM not with, or had COVID is a quarter of the figures used.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Thomas

Quote from: HDQQ on October 17, 2021, 10:05:21 AM
The title of this thread applies again - to yesterday, as in 17th Oct.

UK . . . . . . 43,423
USA . . . . . 33,910
Russia . . .  33,208
  Followed by Turkey and Romania, then
India . . . . .14,073
Brazil . . . .  11,250

Even taking into account the USA's bundling of statistics that leads to wide daily variations in cases, we're in a very unenviable situation and yet the government is complacent yet again. It's true the death rate here is only about 10% of what it would have been with no vaccinations, but it's still around 100 a day, which is about 10 times the numbers for France, Italy and Spain and 4 times those for Germany.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

HDQQ

The title of this thread applies again - to yesterday, as in 17th Oct.

UK . . . . . . 43,423
USA . . . . . 33,910
Russia . . .  33,208
  Followed by Turkey and Romania, then
India . . . . .14,073
Brazil . . . .  11,250

Even taking into account the USA's bundling of statistics that leads to wide daily variations in cases, we're in a very unenviable situation and yet the government is complacent yet again. It's true the death rate here is only about 10% of what it would have been with no vaccinations, but it's still around 100 a day, which is about 10 times the numbers for France, Italy and Spain and 4 times those for Germany.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on October 15, 2021, 04:11:27 PM
Good idea. Time was when you could pat kids on the head and given them a shilling, but things are different these days.

Do that now and you risk getting arrested.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on October 14, 2021, 08:53:59 AM
plus I am following the hazard warnings on many products:- keep away from children.

Good idea. Time was when you could pat kids on the head and given them a shilling, but things are different these days.
Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: srb7677 on October 14, 2021, 02:37:00 PM
It is a fool who believes what any government says.

Especially one that manufactured the thing in the first place and no doubt had a vax already made.

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on October 14, 2021, 02:37:00 PM
Ironically, a lot of the sheeple believe all the governments when they say to get jabbed, simply because they all follow the same narrative, which comes from people like the WHO.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

srb7677

Quote from: Nick on October 14, 2021, 02:31:54 PM
And you believe what the Chinese government says do you?
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Nick

Quote from: HDQQ on October 13, 2021, 09:44:56 PMThat's approaching half as many cases in one day that China has had since covid appeared in Wuhan in at the beginning of last year (96,000).

And you believe what the Chinese government says do you?

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 13, 2021, 07:32:47 PM
I've seen that certain ethnic groups in the U.K. have totally disregarded all advice from the government.

Not just ethnic groups. Which is why I am still following the advice from my local medical practice:- don't go into shops, avoid people, plus I am following the hazard warnings on many products:- keep away from children.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: HDQQ on October 13, 2021, 09:44:56 PM
For several months now the UK has had far more daily cases and far more deaths than France, Germany, Italy and Spain - all countries that were affected just as badly as we were at the start of the pandemic. We now have more daily cases than Brazil, even. Today we had 42,000 new cases, the most since July. That's approaching half as many cases in one day that China has had since covid appeared in Wuhan in at the beginning of last year (96,000).

Even taking into account variations in statistical criteria, the situation here is still dire. Yet the government seems complacent and too many British people seem to brush aside the concerns and ignore the precautions because most people don't get seriously ill. That's a bit like saying that most cars with faulty brakes don't crash.
And that proves what?  What is your point?  That vaccines cause illness (at least Covid, if not other diseases)?  Is it that the UK has more testing?  Is it a difference in the tests?  Which variant is it?  And is it more deadly than flu?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Quote from: HDQQ on October 13, 2021, 09:44:56 PMFor several months now the UK has had far more daily cases and far more deaths than France, Germany, Italy and Spain - all countries that were affected just as badly as we were at the start of the pandemic.
Stop running us down. We are better than you say, Duck.

† The end is nigh †