Yesterday UK had highest number of new covid cases of any country.

Started by HDQQ, October 04, 2021, 08:16:20 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on October 27, 2021, 08:46:54 PM
please explain what right these people have to harass someone like this girl who of her own free will has decided to have the vaccine.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-58856068
And to be clear were this my kid and a bunch of tossers did what they did to her and despite not being the violent type might have lost it.

You and they have the right to your views what you don't have is the right to harass and threaten people.
That's an interesting link, Cromwell.
I read this part first and thought, what?

QuoteGrace Baker-Earle, who uses a wheelchair after contracting Covid, was confronted after receiving the jab at Cardiff's Bayside mass vaccination centre.

Of course, it is her and her parent's choice. However, she is immune and the vaccine is not necessary.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on October 27, 2021, 07:30:12 PM
Here is a recording of a teacher giving FALSE medical info to children, in an attempt to persuade them to take an experimental treatment, which may lead to damage or death (with unknown degree of risk).  As the post says, the teacher claimed that the vaccine will stop you getting the Delta variant, which is factually wrong.  This is evidence, Cromwell, something you struggle with.  Do you think this is ok?  Or should people be allowed to correct this kind of disgusting misinformation, by providing the other side of the argument?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy0X8giesJ8
Here is a video of a teacher quite sensibly saying vaccines work cos they do.

What is your medical training  and expertise,that'll be none and you watch your propaganda on YouTube and have the audacity to pull me about tv.

please explain what right these people have to harass someone like this girl who of her own free will has decided to have the vaccine.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-58856068
And to be clear were this my kid and a bunch of tossers did what they did to her and despite not being the violent type might have lost it.

You and they have the right to your views what you don't have is the right to harass and threaten people.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on October 27, 2021, 07:12:51 PM
When a claim suits the agenda of the MSM (profit), and no evidence is provided, I will reasonably assume it to be propaganda.  Making claims against the so-called anti-vaxxers is clearly beneficial towards a pro-vaccine agenda, which is hugely profitable.  But I haven't denied any threats were made, I am merely asking for evidence.  It seems the entire basis of calling them a cult is that the media says so.  For you, it's vaccine = good, cos TV says so, Covid = bad, cos TV says so, protesters = bad, cos TV says so.
Cobblers I have the brains to make my own decisions and certainly don't require you or the tv to guide me.

Still have no comments to make regarding harassing people like the Vine family by a bunch of morons.

Scott777

Here is a recording of a teacher giving FALSE medical info to children, in an attempt to persuade them to take an experimental treatment, which may lead to damage or death (with unknown degree of risk).  As the post says, the teacher claimed that the vaccine will stop you getting the Delta variant, which is factually wrong.  This is evidence, Cromwell, something you struggle with.  Do you think this is ok?  Or should people be allowed to correct this kind of disgusting misinformation, by providing the other side of the argument?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy0X8giesJ8
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on October 27, 2021, 12:21:07 PM
How do I know who threatened the staff I wasn't there was I taking car numbers and shouting I know where you live.

The staff reported the threats or is that all propaganda, so is everything you don't believe false and propaganda but what suits you isn't.

How about those harassing Jeremy Vine and his family at their home?

When a claim suits the agenda of the MSM (profit), and no evidence is provided, I will reasonably assume it to be propaganda.  Making claims against the so-called anti-vaxxers is clearly beneficial towards a pro-vaccine agenda, which is hugely profitable.  But I haven't denied any threats were made, I am merely asking for evidence.  It seems the entire basis of calling them a cult is that the media says so.  For you, it's vaccine = good, cos TV says so, Covid = bad, cos TV says so, protesters = bad, cos TV says so.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on October 27, 2021, 12:21:07 PM

The staff reported the threats or is that all propaganda, so is everything you don't believe false and propaganda but what suits you isn't.

That is right.

You take your time Ollie, but you get there in the end :)
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on October 27, 2021, 11:42:10 AM
When you use wishy washy language like "thought to be connected", and "died from complications", I have to wonder how much of your information comes from the BBC or Sky propaganda.  We don't know the number who died from Covid, and we are talking about kids, so how many kids have died FROM Covid?  And why are you not calling it Covid complications?  You clearly have a double standard.

If a man or woman injects kids with an experimental treatment, it's not the organisation that is liable, it's the person sticking the needle in.  You forgot to mention who has threatened any staff with harm.
How do I know who threatened the staff I wasn't there was I taking car numbers and shouting I know where you live.

How about those harassing Jeremy Vine and his family at their home?

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on October 26, 2021, 07:26:47 PM
A small number of people have died from complications thought to be connected to the vaccine nothing compared to the number who have died from covid.

And no it's not fine to harass people at their work,if anyone thinks they need to take legal action they need to take it against the organisation.

And no it's not acceptable to approach kids in that manner,as far as the schools are concerned some staff have been threatened with physical harm.

How would it be if people organised a mob because they thought your beliefs ludicrous threatened to come to your home and spoke of physically harming you.

People are allowed their beliefs,you might not think shouting to staff we have your car number and know where you live fine they felt threatened and tbh I'd lock the bloody lot up.
When you use wishy washy language like "thought to be connected", and "died from complications", I have to wonder how much of your information comes from the BBC or Sky propaganda.  We don't know the number who died from Covid, and we are talking about kids, so how many kids have died FROM Covid?  And why are you not calling it Covid complications?  You clearly have a double standard.

If a man or woman injects kids with an experimental treatment, it's not the organisation that is liable, it's the person sticking the needle in.  You forgot to mention who has threatened any staff with harm.

johnofgwent

Quote from: srb7677 on October 26, 2021, 10:01:47 PM
All sounds reasonable enough....apart from the fact that you were once in the BNP. This might not be true of you, but most of them are a bunch of racists, neo-nazis, and white supremacists. Either you are stupid enough not to have known that in spite of hanging out with these dudes, or you knew what they were about but didn't care and chose to support them anyway. I suspect the latter because I don't think you are stupid.
Well, at the time nobody in government wanted to do anything about Islamic rapists. So i stood for election to parliament for the only party then willing to.

I rather enjoyed making my disclosure to MI6 which was of course necessary to retain my security clearance in my job.The look on the Security Officers face when one of the six white men in a company filled with blacks and Asians because most were immigrants from the Asian parent software house did that was quite illuminating. 

But he had to send the report up the line because he knew I would using the whistleblower line if he didn't, and then he would have been the first to be sacked.

But best if all was Peter Hain. He was all set to send his boot boys to burn down the house, until a little shit in the unpaid staff of the local MP told him about Sarah and my real reason for standing.

And the fact - which you seem terribly keen to forget - was that Diane Abbott DID say, on prime time live TV, that it was "terribly important" that "we" (meaning her Anti Nazi League Boot Boys" knew where we all lived.

Quite important, that.

Also Quite important is people need to discover and then remember just how dirty a business politics is. Few have. You might have an inkling from what you say about Starmer ....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

srb7677

Quote from: johnofgwent on October 26, 2021, 09:45:15 PM
Worth pointing out, I think, that when Peter Hain's Boot Boys released a less than authentic (I know, I was at the time in charge of the real one) BNP Membership List, complete with a whole load of names we knew shit all about, but the ANL hated, the BBC revelled in extolling it's "release" and Flabbot the numerically challenged used her slot on the sofa with Andrew Neil to state categorically, and I quote "that it was SO important that everyone knew where these racists lived" Unquote. As the biggest anti white racist in the country after her beloved Bernie Grant, the hypocrisy of her taking advantage of using her agent's office address and ticking the box to withhold her own personal address from the public was not lost on me ...
All sounds reasonable enough....apart from the fact that you were once in the BNP. This might not be true of you, but most of them are a bunch of racists, neo-nazis, and white supremacists. Either you are stupid enough not to have known that in spite of hanging out with these dudes, or you knew what they were about but didn't care and chose to support them anyway. I suspect the latter because I don't think you are stupid.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell on October 26, 2021, 07:26:47 PMA small number of people have died from complications thought to be connected to the vaccine nothing compared to the number who have died from covid. And no it's not fine to harass people at their work,if anyone thinks they need to take legal action they need to take it against the organisation. And no it's not acceptable to approach kids in that manner,as far as the schools are concerned some staff have been threatened with physical harm. How would it be if people organised a mob because they thought your beliefs ludicrous threatened to come to your home and spoke of physically harming you. People are allowed their beliefs,you might not think shouting to staff we have your car number and know where you live fine they felt threatened and tbh I'd lock the bloody lot up.
Worth pointing out, I think, that when Peter Hain's Boot Boys released a less than authentic (I know, I was at the time in charge of the real one) BNP Membership List, complete with a whole load of names we knew shit all about, but the ANL hated, the BBC revelled in extolling it's "release" and Flabbot the numerically challenged used her slot on the sofa with Andrew Neil to state categorically, and I quote "that it was SO important that everyone knew where these racists lived" Unquote. As the biggest anti white racist in the country after her beloved Bernie Grant, the hypocrisy of her taking advantage of using her agent's office address and ticking the box to withhold her own personal address from the public was not lost on me ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on October 26, 2021, 06:22:25 PM
Fake?  I don't know what you mean.  The injected treatment for Covid is real, everyone agrees.  Dangerous, yes it is dangerous, especially to kids.  People have died from it, and I would say risk of death is a bit dangerous.  How is that a cult?  Is it a cult, if a bunch of people say heroin is dangerous?Yes, it's fine to get a car reg and address of someone, if you think they are committing crimes and wish to take legal action.  That's not a cult.Who threatened school staff with harm?
Yes, it's acceptable show pictures of dead kids to school kids to dissuade them from being vaccinated.  Just like the TV shows the horrible consequences of smoking.  Here's a few:  https://youtu.be/5AOMxiRlJfo?t=1055
A small number of people have died from complications thought to be connected to the vaccine nothing compared to the number who have died from covid.

And no it's not fine to harass people at their work,if anyone thinks they need to take legal action they need to take it against the organisation.

And no it's not acceptable to approach kids in that manner,as far as the schools are concerned some staff have been threatened with physical harm.

How would it be if people organised a mob because they thought your beliefs ludicrous threatened to come to your home and spoke of physically harming you.

People are allowed their beliefs,you might not think shouting to staff we have your car number and know where you live fine they felt threatened and tbh I'd lock the bloody lot up.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on October 26, 2021, 04:59:44 PM
Well forcing an idea down someone's throat that demands that the vaccine is fake or dangerous isn't a cult?
Fake?  I don't know what you mean.  The injected treatment for Covid is real, everyone agrees.  Dangerous, yes it is dangerous, especially to kids.  People have died from it, and I would say risk of death is a bit dangerous.  How is that a cult?  Is it a cult, if a bunch of people say heroin is dangerous?
Did I mention legal action?
I'm asking you do you think it acceptable to stand outside vaccination centres and tell nhs staff we've got your car reg numbers and know where you live is ok?
Yes, it's fine to get a car reg and address of someone, if you think they are committing crimes and wish to take legal action.  That's not a cult.
Also is it acceptable to threaten school staff with harm or show pictures of dead kids to school kids to dissuade them from being vaccinated?
Who threatened school staff with harm?
Yes, it's acceptable show pictures of dead kids to school kids to dissuade them from being vaccinated.  Just like the TV shows the horrible consequences of smoking.  Here's a few:  https://youtu.be/5AOMxiRlJfo?t=1055

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on October 26, 2021, 03:06:12 PM
Indeed, there are a some theories which may not have any substance, but I just wouldn't call them a cult.  Some are very silly, some are not.  Usually a cult is where they try to force an idea down your throat, such as demanding you follow a medical rule or procedure, with no scientific or rational argument behind it. 
Well forcing an idea down someone's throat that demands that the vaccine is fake or dangerous isn't a cult?

QuoteAs for 'threats', it depends on the threat.  The threat of legal action is perfectly reasonable.  Has there been any threat of violence?  And harassment?  Providing information on the dangers on experimental treatments is neither harassment, nor a cult.
Did I mention legal action?
I'm asking you do you think it acceptable to stand outside vaccination centres and tell nhs staff we've got your car reg numbers and know where you live is ok?

Also is it acceptable to threaten school staff with harm or show pictures of dead kids to school kids to dissuade them from being vaccinated?