Yesterday UK had highest number of new covid cases of any country.

Started by HDQQ, October 04, 2021, 08:16:20 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on November 17, 2021, 10:12:35 PM
I looked at the content, it was childish drivel at best.

But then you are only an opinion and being in denial is neither here nor there, facts are facts not something you can't make up as you go and deny anything that points out you are wrong. Yours isn't even a scientific opinion those are.

Edited by Barry to include his edit which had become another post.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: Barry on November 17, 2021, 08:41:42 PMIt's a bit petty to try to decry the source without examining the content.
I looked at the content, it was childish drivel at best.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

Quote from: Nick on November 17, 2021, 07:37:43 PM
Where's your science? You've just trotted out some lame home brew websites up til now.
To be fair, it's not the source, it's the quality of the information that has to be challenged. It's like dissing every report in the Daily Mail, just because it's in the Daily Mail does not make it false.
Wordpress.com websites are, i admit, a mixed bunch, but I have information on one and pride myself on making sure it is all up to date and accurate. (Nowt to do with politics or viruses!).
It's a bit petty to try to decry the source without examining the content.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on November 17, 2021, 06:11:25 PM
Starting to sound hysterical, so what? the science says they were wrong. Which makes you all wrong.
Where's your science? You've just trotted out some lame home brew websites up til now. 

Sheepy

Starting to sound hysterical, so what? the science says they were wrong. Which makes you all wrong.

Sheepy

Nick

Quote from: T00ts on November 17, 2021, 04:28:03 PM
The latest news I heard today was that numbers of cases and deaths are rising. Hence the threats to Christmas and pleading to get boosters.
I can't keep up T00ts. 😂 

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/12/uk-covid-cases-rocketed-but-are-now-coming-down-sharply.html

T00ts

Quote from: Nick on November 17, 2021, 03:55:19 PM
No, U.K. cases are falling, in stark contrast to the rest of Europe.
The latest news I heard today was that numbers of cases and deaths are rising. Hence the threats to Christmas and pleading to get boosters.

Nick

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 17, 2021, 01:47:25 PM
Is it ?
The Tw** in the bay has added COVID passports to the face masks he demands for his "let's f**k Christmas again" campaign

Is this not driven by a rise in cases ??
No, U.K. cases are falling, in stark contrast to the rest of Europe. 

johnofgwent

Quote from: Nick on November 12, 2021, 02:27:52 PM
To go with Quackers OP, I note nobody has been back to this thread congratulating the U.K. on its fine efforts in being the one of, if not the only country in Europe with cases falling.
Is it ?
The T@@@ in the bay has added COVID passports to the face masks he demands for his "let's F@@@ Christmas again" campaign

Is this not driven by a rise in cases ??
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on October 28, 2021, 07:43:06 PM
Well prior to you answering I had looked this up but could find nowt,[highlight]who is threatening the withdrawal and to what?[/highlight]

Ive had all three have no app or domestic or travel passport.
It's coming, always starts with nudges with this government.

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-making-plans-to-add-evidence-of-booster-jab-to-covid-passports-12469417
† The end is nigh †

Nick

To go with Quackers OP, I note nobody has been back to this thread congratulating the U.K. on its fine efforts in being the one of, if not the only country in Europe with cases falling. 

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on November 10, 2021, 03:28:32 PM
According to the ONS 93.1% of UK adults now have antibodies.
Understand that data.
Add immunity from T-cells, etc, and I would be surprised of it's not 100%.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

According to the ONS 93.1% of UK adults now have antibodies.
Understand that data.
† The end is nigh †