We knew it would get around to the blue rinse brigade

Started by Sheepy, October 05, 2021, 03:40:43 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: HDQQ on October 07, 2021, 09:13:54 AM
It's possible to get the misinformation and subversion in before the voting takes place - e.g. Brexit, Trump and Boaty McBoatface.
No Ducky you are obsessed with Trump and Brexit because you believed all the hype that neither would be voted for, which makes you wrong, neither of the first two were just a bunch of kids playing at politics like Boaty Mc Boatface. So, you carrying on believing you couldn't possibly be wrong it suits the rest of us just fine.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

HDQQ

Quote from: Sheepy on October 06, 2021, 10:38:02 PM
Not quite there Ducky, two of those were legitimately voted for, as for who is behind it, well for sure politicians are fronting it.
It's possible to get the misinformation and subversion in before the voting takes place - e.g. Brexit, Trump and Boaty McBoatface.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Sheepy

Quote from: HDQQ on October 06, 2021, 10:16:34 PM
We now have operators behind the scenes in politics whose aim is to make ordinary people not have a clue what's going on. These types encourage spreading of misinformation and incite crazy over reactions to genuine problems. Think Insulate Britain, Extinction Rebellion, the anti-vaxxers, Trump, Brexit. These are all part of the destabilisation plan. But who's behind the destabilisation plan?
Not quite there Ducky, two of those were legitimately voted for, as for who is behind it, well for sure politicians are fronting it.

HDQQ

Quote from: Sheepy on October 05, 2021, 03:40:43 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/boris-johnson-and-e2-80-98blue-rinse-brigade-e2-80-99-will-coexist-happily-despite-tax-rises-e2-80-93-as-long-as-tories-keep-winning/ar-AAP6lcY?ocid=uxbndlbing
They are old and come from a generation who never had a clue what was going on anyway, most of them sit around praying for a miracle and see the Tories as the nearest thing they will get, so don't be so hard on them it isn't their fault, society changed faster than they ever knew and so did voting. As long as they ain't bothering you with their beliefs what is the problem? they spend more time bothering the rest of us. Some of them still think they know how everyone else should think.
We now have operators behind the scenes in politics whose aim is to make ordinary people not have a clue what's going on. These types encourage spreading of misinformation and incite crazy over reactions to genuine problems. Think Insulate Britain, Extinction Rebellion, the anti-vaxxers, Trump, Brexit. These are all part of the destabilisation plan. But who's behind the destabilisation plan?
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Sheepy

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/boris-johnson-and-e2-80-98blue-rinse-brigade-e2-80-99-will-coexist-happily-despite-tax-rises-e2-80-93-as-long-as-tories-keep-winning/ar-AAP6lcY?ocid=uxbndlbing
They are old and come from a generation who never had a clue what was going on anyway, most of them sit around praying for a miracle and see the Tories as the nearest thing they will get, so don't be so hard on them it isn't their fault, society changed faster than they ever knew and so did voting. As long as they ain't bothering you with their beliefs what is the problem? they spend more time bothering the rest of us. Some of them still think they know how everyone else should think.