Just when you thought it was over

Started by Sheepy, October 06, 2021, 03:30:38 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on October 07, 2021, 09:44:02 AM
But the good news is for Barry he is not a lone voice in some wilderness he is just one of many, many millions. Obviously, you wouldn't be outraged by the back door dealings of politicians because they have done it for the greater good, which in reality the rest of us know is complete bollox.
I've just had a look at the WEF website which has a huge list of companies and entities that back it. The problem is that they then weild power over the governments of this world. No one has voted for this lot, no one gave them authority, they have created their own platform and governments around the world are stupid enough to take notice.
It is totally undemocratic but it is definitely leading to a one "complicit" world government.
Will it include China, N. Korea, Russia, Iran etc.?
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on October 06, 2021, 06:26:43 PM
Keep banging the rocks together. 😉
But the good news is for Barry he is not a lone voice in some wilderness he is just one of many, many millions. Obviously, you wouldn't be outraged by the back door dealings of politicians because they have done it for the greater good, which in reality the rest of us know is complete bollox.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on October 06, 2021, 06:03:24 PM
I certainly cannot promise populism will Barry, but we can but try, if people are completely brainwashed, we can only keep pointing out it is so. Every populist knows this is not a war we will win in just a few decades the opposition has been running the place for an awful longtime using an illusion of democracy as their weapon of mass control.

Keep banging the rocks together. 😉
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on October 06, 2021, 05:53:23 PM
Oh no, the BuIlD bAcK bEtTer mantra. Every time I hear it I cringe and know where this is all leading. One world government - it's like the Borg - resistance is futile.
Populism won't stop them will it?
I certainly cannot promise populism will Barry, but we can but try, if people are completely brainwashed, we can only keep pointing out it is so. Every populist knows this is not a war we will win in just a few decades the opposition has been running the place for an awful longtime using an illusion of democracy as their weapon of mass control.

Barry

Oh no, the BuIlD bAcK bEtTer mantra. Every time I hear it I cringe and know where this is all leading. One world government - it's like the Borg - resistance is futile.
Populism won't stop them will it?
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/johnson-brexit-was-vote-for-a-low-tax-economy/vi-AAPc1Hi?ocid=msedgntp
LOL you are really are a fecking idiot. Surrounded by liars and vagabonds dressed up to look like you actually have a clue.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on October 06, 2021, 04:27:34 PM
Come on Sheepy, it's not like anyone voted to leave - it is all for the greater good.  Rant
Like you say all for the greater good, greater good, greater good. ::)

Barry

Come on Sheepy, it's not like anyone voted to leave - it is all for the greater good.  Rant
† The end is nigh †