Exit Poll shows Boris with largest majority since Thatcher in 83

Started by johnofgwent, December 12, 2019, 10:47:33 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: BeElBeeBub post_id=9596 time=1576228851 user_id=88
yup, constructive ambiguity only gets you so far (in this case the 2017 election)

ambiguity?

i have been that ambiguous over recent months , especially in debates between us , i seem to be far more spot on and in tune with opinion than your delusional mutterings over the past year or so.

QuoteAnd I now present my evidence that this election means the end of the UK.....

I seem to be in a far stronger position with my political beliefs and judgement than you beelbeeb.

you keep standing in that dark room screaming delusions at yourself though.

QuoteOn a personal note. Good luck with independence, I can't say I support it, but I do understand why you would want it. Sorry we were such dicks as neighbours

You havent been dicks , when independence day comes , i will be raising statues to anglo brexiters and english tories for services to ending the union.

Everyone is invited to the party , except anti democrts and status quoers.....
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

That seems to be what i am reading across the interwebby this morning , anglo remainers  running around denying any sort of support however lukewarm for labour , while we all know they have secretly been hoping labour win the GE or at least front a remain supporting hung parliament to stop brexit progressing.

Now they are putting the boot into wurzel along with the rest of the mob as the remain dream starts to crumble into bits finally.

With support like that who needs enemies.???

Whats the famous quote ? I paraphrase.........a shiver ran down the remainers look for a spine to climb up?

its despicable looking how quickly wurzel is being cast to the dogs by those who were inclined to give him support however lukewarm mere moments before.

BeElBeeBub

Quote from: Thomas post_id=9595 time=1576228482 user_id=58
no remain lost badly in england.

labour sat in the fence over brexit and were humped because of it.
yup, constructive ambiguity only gets you so far (in this case the 2017 election)
England wants brexit , and you can run away and deny labour all you want while holding them at arms length , but the fact of the matter your precious status quo has been well and truly humped across the disunited kingdom.

:lol:

And I now present my evidence that this election means the end of the UK.....

On a personal note.  Good luck with independence, I can't say I support it, but I do understand why you would want it. Sorry we were such dicks as neighbours

Thomas

Quote from: BeElBeeBub post_id=9593 time=1576228333 user_id=88
You (like Sinic before) seem to think I'm a labour supporter.

Labour lost badly, and one of the reasons was Corbyn.

I'm not surprised, i've disliked and distrusted him for a long time.

So you can save yourself some time by trying to annoy me by attacking Corbyn. As Sinic found, i'll be right there next to you chucking rocks.

no remain lost badly in england.

labour sat in the fence over brexit and were humped because of it.

England wants brexit , and you can run away and deny labour all you want while holding them at arms length , but the fact of the matter your precious status quo has been well and truly humped across the disunited kingdom.

QuoteI'm not surprised, i've disliked and distrusted him for a long time.

:lol:

Quote"Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it."

― George R.R. Martin

BeElBeeBub

Quote from: Borchester post_id=9511 time=1576193041 user_id=62
You will laugh like a drain anyway.

Come 4pm Friday the Tories will have about a zillion seats and somebody will have pinched the one from Wurzel's push bike and you will smile wisely and tell us that it was in fact, a Labour victory.

You (like Sinic before) seem to think I'm a labour supporter.

Labour lost badly, and one of the reasons was Corbyn.

I'm not surprised, i've disliked and distrusted him for a long time.

So you can save yourself some time by trying to annoy me by attacking Corbyn. As Sinic found, i'll be right there next to you chucking rocks.

Thomas

Quote from: Barry post_id=9561 time=1576225670 user_id=51
Anna Soubrey the people have spoken.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/constituencies/E14000607">//https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/constituencies/E14000607

At least you kept your deposit!  :lol:

:thup:

Barry

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=9545 time=1576220791 user_id=63
And this morning it seems t have come to pass.

Dear Jeremy,

.....it is a good day to die, and the sun is not yet up.

In 2016 it took Cameron until 7:25 to announce he was running to the hills before the pitchforks came for him.

last night, your pal Lansdown(?) was taking a lot of flak for what he did to the Labour Party. Are you going to beat Cameronls record ? You have about 16 minutes ....

Happy Retirement.

Regrettably for you it will be, you millionaire bastard

The stubbornness is very strong with this one, which is why they lost, so I think it might take until noon.
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Anna Soubrey the people have spoken.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/constituencies/E14000607">//https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/constituencies/E14000607

At least you kept your deposit!  :lol:
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell post_id=9552 time=1576224526 user_id=48
Hello Thomas nice to see you back,you must be pleased looks like you will get another go at independence.

As I said on another thread this isn't celebrating a Tory victory but a reminder that you don't ignore a vote and insult people's intelligence by trying to convince them they don't know what they're voting for.

And yes you're right accept the result and try to rejoin if you want but don't try to overturn a vote by the underhand means they have and now they've paid the price.

I'm waiting for the magic maths where they add up all the votes and say they won really.

I think the anglo remainers and people like conor javert and beely can be safely ignored now cromwell.

They have been put to the sword and everyone knows it. They have lost all respect , credibility and no one believes or is interested in a thing they say.

We are now moving into brexit progression and the path for exiting the eu finally , at least for england and wales , and the question of the integrity of this union .

The arch remainer wails of  anti democrats like beelebeeb and co will be nothing more than the squeaks of a few rodents , politics is now moving on from the delusional english remain bubble of the last 4 years , where yes meant no , and a majority somehow became a minority.

Thomas

Quote from: Barry post_id=9553 time=1576224575 user_id=51
Result of the night. Brilliant.

Nice one Thomas.  :hattip

:hattip  :D good riddance to bad rubbish i say barry. I could say a lot worse but i am trying to keep a lid on it.

The woman makes me physically sick so she does.

Barry

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=9531 time=1576208782 user_id=53
Swinson  :lol:

Result of the night. Brilliant.

Nice one Thomas.  :hattip
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas post_id=9549 time=1576223083 user_id=58
Well said cromwell.

Beely will probably want a re run of the election as he doesnt agree with the result of course.

No one likes a bad loser or a piss taker as we have been saying over these forums for a number of years now .

I said it to him time and again , respect the result of 2016 , get it implemeted and then campaign to rejoin. All we heard in reply was a  pile of utter delusional horseshit on how referendum results shouldnt apply to beelbeeb when he loses , and every one was lied to and now want to change their minds over brexit.

Be interesting to hear the latest whinge from arch remainers after this latest slap in the face with a kipper by the english electorate. Whats that 5 - 0 brexiters and counting??? :roll:

Hello Thomas nice to see you back,you must be pleased looks like you will get another go at independence.

As I said on another thread this isn't celebrating a Tory victory but a reminder that you don't ignore a vote and insult people's intelligence by trying to convince them they don't know what they're voting for.

And yes you're right accept the result and try to rejoin if you want but don't try to overturn a vote by the underhand means they have and now they've paid the price.

I'm waiting for the magic maths where they add up all the votes and say they won really.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell post_id=9512 time=1576193733 user_id=48
Sour grapes so early........what a poor loser,still that's nothing new.

Well said cromwell.

Beely will probably want a re run of the election as he doesnt agree with the result of course.

No one likes a bad loser or a piss taker as we have been saying over these forums for a number of years now .

I said it to him time and again , respect the result of 2016 , get it implemeted and then campaign to rejoin. All we heard in reply was a  pile of utter delusional horseshit on how referendum results shouldnt apply to beelbeeb when he loses , and every one was lied to and now want to change their minds over brexit.

Be interesting to hear the latest whinge from arch remainers after this latest slap in the face with a kipper by the english electorate. Whats that 5 - 0 brexiters and counting??? :roll:

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=9531 time=1576208782 user_id=53
Swinson  :lol:

:lol:  :hattip  :dncg:  :dncg:

Thomas

49 (inc hanvey in kirkcaldy) out of 56 mps and despite tories and labour being absolutely crushed in scotland ,the liberal leader being taken out as well ,  they still insist there will be no indyref two. :lol:

We will see.

Time to get brexit done and respect the wishes of the english people , and end the union and let scotland and northern ireland go our own ways. :hattip