Remainers

Started by Nick, December 13, 2019, 04:19:01 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Well watch out for "you're all fools and we are going to leave and live elsewhere the country is done for"
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=9541 time=1576213201 user_id=53
Im surprised at the majority (65?) but not surprised that the country has rejected Corbyn and once again those supporting EU membership .

If Wurzel is planning on hanging on, can't wait for PMQ's. Let's see have cocky he is now.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

Im surprised at the majority (65?) but not surprised that the country has rejected Corbyn and once again those supporting EU membership .

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=9539 time=1576212082 user_id=53
Well the wind has been taken out of their sails for sure and they cant really argue for remaining anymore as we are now leaving at the end of January

Well lets hope so and lets hope the trust that's been put in the Tory party has not been misplaced .

This isn't just a kickin, this is an M&S luxury Christmas kickin. Mmmm

Streetwalker

Well the wind has been taken out of their sails for sure and they cant really argue for remaining anymore as we are now leaving at the end of January

Well lets hope so and lets hope the trust that's been put in the Tory party has not been misplaced .

Nick

Never had a ban or warning but am going to say this anyway.

You Remainers have been a fucking disgrace, you have contrived to block, delay, obfuscate the will off the 2016 referendum for 3 and a half years. Tonight you have well and truly been told to stick you views where the Sun doesn't shine. Will you accept that?

NO,

SO,