Main Menu

No deal?

Started by T00ts, December 13, 2019, 08:14:34 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: "Major Sinic" post_id=9825 time=1576292785 user_id=84
Your opinions are two dimensional, unreasoned and unsupported and can be dismissed as the minority view of a bewildered loser.

He is widely regarded by many as a successful mayor, he successfully broke a political log jam in our parliament when no one else could, he negotiated the re-opening of the WA when everyone said he hadn't a hope, he successfully renegotiated the WA to remove the NI back stop and he has just secured the biggest landslide election victory since 1983, with constituencies which have never been Conservative are now Conservative. He did so because he has proved his credentials as a genuine democrat by risking his career to deliver Brexit in the face of the most disgraceful anti-democratic gerry mandering by the Remain lobby.

He is a graduate of Oxford University having had one of the finest educations available in the world at Eton, and prior to becoming a politician,he was a successful and well educated journalist. You are an ignorant cypher and have the arrogance and ignorance to refer to him as thick and a moron! He is no more a liar than many of your grubby Irish political representatives, Corbyn, Swinson and many other UK politicians, and less so than most.

Your own glaring ignorance, bigotry and utter stupidity beggars belief!

Well said.   :hattip
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=9840 time=1576313326 user_id=89
Actually no, I would object to Boris whatever party he belonged to.

The newspaper articles written by him over the years are testament to what a nasty bastard he is, he is a proven liar, and he is proven to be untrustworthy.

Too bad the majority in your country dont agree with you smurf. You said all this before the election , and everyone in england and wales laughed at you and went out voted tory and gave them a landslide.

You just sound a foolish bitter auld man that has nothing better to do than come on these forums and talk guff.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: "Major Sinic" post_id=9836 time=1576312922 user_id=84
Of course you do for no other reason other than the fact he is a Tory! Go on fill your hate-filled boots.

Actually no, I would object to Boris whatever party he belonged to.

The newspaper articles written by him over the years are testament to what a nasty bastard he is, he is a proven liar, and he is proven to be untrustworthy.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Major Sinic

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=9833 time=1576311982 user_id=89
I agree, and I expect a lot of people are going to realise the gravity of their mistake within weeks.

A Tory government with a large majority is very dangerous for many millions of British people.

Sow the wind and you reap the whirlwind.

Of course you do for no other reason other than the fact he is a Tory! Go on fill your hate-filled boots.

papasmurf

Quote from: GerryT post_id=9822 time=1576283738 user_id=61
I don't think he's thick, he is thick. It speaks volumes for the English electorate that not only votes in a moron but also a certified honours degree liar. He's a national embarrassment,you do realise that countries outside the UK laugh at him and his moronic ways, May is a major step up from Johnson.

His track record as lord mayor is embarrassing and as foreign secretary it gets worse, but you English just love a character.

I agree, and I expect a lot of people are going to realise the gravity of their mistake within weeks.

A Tory government with a large majority is very dangerous for many millions of British people.

Sow the wind and you reap the whirlwind.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Baron von Lotsov

Asian financial markets have seen big increases on news of our election result. Their bankers seem to think the future is bright. I've just watched an interview with one of them. It seems you get to find out more intelligent information on our country from the other side of the world compared to the crap I have seen in the national papers. I think they want to do more trade with us without the EU restricting us.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

Major Sinic

I don't think he's thick, he is thick. It speaks volumes for the English electorate that not only votes in a moron but also a certified honours degree liar. He's a national embarrassment,you do realise that countries outside the UK laugh at him and his moronic ways, May is a major step up from Johnson.

His track record as lord mayor is embarrassing and as foreign secretary it gets worse, but you English just love a character.

Your opinions are two dimensional, unreasoned and unsupported and can be dismissed as the minority view of a bewildered loser.

He is widely regarded by many as a successful mayor, he successfully broke a political log jam in our parliament when no one else could, he negotiated the re-opening of the WA when everyone said he hadn't a hope, he successfully renegotiated the WA to remove the NI back stop and he has just secured the biggest landslide election victory since 1983, with constituencies which have never been Conservative are now Conservative. He did so because he has proved his credentials as a genuine democrat by risking his career to deliver Brexit in the face of the most disgraceful anti-democratic gerry mandering by the Remain lobby.

He is a graduate of Oxford University having had one of the finest educations available in the world at Eton, and prior to becoming a politician,he was a successful and well educated journalist. You are an ignorant cypher and have the arrogance and ignorance to refer to him as thick and a moron! He is no more a liar than many of your grubby Irish political representatives, Corbyn, Swinson and many other UK politicians, and less so than most.

Your own glaring ignorance, bigotry and utter stupidity beggars belief!

Nick

Oh yes you're right.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

GerryT

Quote from: Nick post_id=9810 time=1576272895 user_id=73
Oh yes, Boris is really stupid and fucks everything up.

Oh wait, he got to be mayor of London, and then on to being PM. I do believe he has just delivered the biggest Torie majority in 40 years. But you think he's thick.

Nick

Quote from: GerryT post_id=9794 time=1576259538 user_id=61
I think Johnson will get his deal passed and sign the withdrawal agreement. That allows him to say the UK has left, his majority will allow that. But his big problem then comes in trying to negotiate a future trade deal, he's useless and is bound to fu*k that up big style, clowns shouldn't be doing serious business.  

Unfortunately this is moving at a quick pace, will Johnson look for a 2yr withdrawal period to have trade talks, if he does then Scotland has time to have an independence vote, otherwise it may fall out by default.

Oh yes, Boris is really stupid and fucks everything up.

Oh wait, he got to be mayor of London, and then on to being PM. I do believe he has just delivered the biggest Torie majority in 40 years. But you think he's thick.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

GerryT

Quote from: Thomas post_id=9741 time=1576250314 user_id=58
no close enough gerry.

No prizes for finishing second in a two horse race no matter what you wanted to believe.

FFS gerry even the grenfell constituency in londonshire voted tory.

Thats up to the english though isnt it?

As long as they dont force us out i couldnt care less.

I think Johnson will get his deal passed and sign the withdrawal agreement. That allows him to say the UK has left, his majority will allow that. But his big problem then comes in trying to negotiate a future trade deal, he's useless and is bound to fu*k that up big style, clowns shouldn't be doing serious business.  

Unfortunately this is moving at a quick pace, will Johnson look for a 2yr withdrawal period to have trade talks, if he does then Scotland has time to have an independence vote, otherwise it may fall out by default.

Thomas

Quote from: GerryT post_id=9626 time=1576231605 user_id=61
It was close in 2016, 47% in England wanting to remain and 60% or London.

no close enough gerry.

No prizes for finishing second in a two horse race no matter what you wanted to believe.

I haven't seen how London voted this time but the feeling I get is most England regions voted Johnson (Leave) this time.

FFS gerry even the grenfell constituency in londonshire voted tory.

QuoteAnyone looking for a second referendum have got their answer now. Now Johnson has to "get brexit done", will be interesting to see if that means "get brexit done eventually", I still doubt he will do a hard brexit, no matter what he says.

Thats up to the english though isnt it?

As long as they dont force us out i couldnt care less.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Barry

Quote from: GerryT post_id=9626 time=1576231605 user_id=61
Anyone looking for a second referendum have got their answer now.  

Ain't that the truth. There's none so deaf as those who won't hear!

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=9611 time=1576230315 user_id=50
Do you think you might finally be able to check out of the Hotel California now Barry?  :lol:

Yup.  :hattip
† The end is nigh †

GerryT

Quote from: Thomas post_id=9607 time=1576230050 user_id=58
FFS gerry why?

Do you not listen to what people tell you  or read posts?

They have been telling you they want brexit , and you ignore them telling them all in return time to pipe down sassunachs , and get back to your senses.

what type of political debate is that?

It was close in 2016, 47% in England wanting to remain and 60% or London. I haven't seen how London voted this time but the feeling I get is most England regions voted Johnson (Leave) this time. Anyone looking for a second referendum have got their answer now.  Now Johnson has to "get brexit done", will be interesting to see if that means "get brexit done eventually", I still doubt he will do a hard brexit, no matter what he says.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Barry post_id=9584 time=1576227475 user_id=51
I'm not sure if it will end up as no trade deal. Possibly, if the EU try to insist on free movement.

What I do know is that I can now foresee the fat lady singing.

Do you think you might finally be able to check out of the Hotel California now Barry?  :lol: