Main Menu

Windows 11

Started by Nick, October 13, 2021, 09:40:23 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

My Dell will run it, but it was only purchased last year, so I would expect that. My wife's Acer won't run it as the processor isn't up to spec.
I will wait until they've ironed out the bugs, but I will update to W11.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on October 13, 2021, 09:40:23 PM
For the tech savvy amongst you, you will be aware Windows 11 is out and about. I've not had chance to have a look at it yet and am unclear on what browser is shipped with it. If you have updated to Windows 11 and are experiencing browser issues I suggest you use a third party browser like Firefox for the moment. There is also a new version of PHP, so in the words of Douglas Adam's DON'T PANIC.
Yeah they said Windows 10 was the last OS ever,just updates.
Anyway got a message inviting me to check if my pc is good enough spec to run it.
Wonder how long 11 will last?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

For the tech savvy amongst you, you will be aware Windows 11 is out and about. I've not had chance to have a look at it yet and am unclear on what browser is shipped with it. If you have updated to Windows 11 and are experiencing browser issues I suggest you use a third party browser like Firefox for the moment. There is also a new version of PHP, so in the words of Douglas Adam's DON'T PANIC.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.