Not connected to radicalisation then oh it is.

Started by cromwell, October 14, 2021, 11:06:04 AM

« previous - next »

srb7677

Anyone willing to kill for a belief, whether it be religious, political, ideological, or whatever is already an extremist nutter, no matter thei religion, politics or ideology.

Most people here have some idea of what I believe. It is no secret that I am an incorrigible lefty. Others here are more right wing than me. But the thing that makes us all rational and reasonable people is that none of us consider our beliefs worth killing for. If we ever did we would have crossed a Rubicon which by our very actions would have devalued our cause.

People who kill for a cause are just nutters. This seems particularly so for those who imagine they will thereby gain exclusive acces to 70 virgins in heaven. What on earth would those 70 virgins have done to deserve being placed at the beck and call of such a total loser for all eternity?
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Barry

Fair enough, he was a nutter and an Islamist. I thought Sheepy was back when I saw the topic title.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Update  and now they say this
QuoteNeighbours described him as an unemployed loner with a long history of mental health problems who had converted to Islam a few years ago. He is said to live on his own in a flat in Kongsberg and to have few friends.
To be fair I think most people who kill have mental health issues,that though doesn't equate to all people with mental health issues will kill.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on October 14, 2021, 11:12:17 AM
Does it say he's a nutter?
It says he is a Muslim convert, suspected of radicalisation.
Are you saying that makes him a nutter?

I reckon he's probably being true to Mohammed, their false warmongering prophet.
No it doesn't,I say he is.
Anyone wanting to go out and kill in the name of a religion has to be imo puddled.

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on October 14, 2021, 11:27:00 AM
Do they?
Not the ones he brought down off the mountain, on tablets of stone.
I think one of those is "Thou shalt not kill".

Mmmm that was my gut reaction but  of course there were rules earlier than that weren't there? It was death for all sorts of stuff, very barbaric. Yes I think it is those laws that they follow.

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on October 14, 2021, 11:15:58 AM
They follow Moses' law.
Do they?
Not the ones he brought down off the mountain, on tablets of stone.
I think one of those is "Thou shalt not kill".
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on October 14, 2021, 11:12:17 AM

I reckon he's probably being true to Mohammed, their false warmongering prophet.

They follow Moses' law.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

cromwell

I suppose confusion reigns after such attacks but it might be best not to speculate till more is known.
And now he is confirmed as a convert and nutter.
https://apple.news/AAdzyFIQ8QW2BIqcMMruBCA