Tory MP Sir David Amess dies after stabbing

Started by papasmurf, October 15, 2021, 03:25:50 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on October 15, 2021, 08:00:37 PM
Which rather suggests that the real problem is not right nor left but nutters.
Got it in one.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on October 15, 2021, 07:56:46 PM
Well TBF the limp wristed liberal lefties might turn and say,yeah and Jo Cox was murdered by a home grown nutter with a culture that doesn't fit.

Which rather suggests that the real problem is not right nor left but nutters.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on October 15, 2021, 07:50:58 PM
Somalian arrested, I hope the Limp Wristed Lefties are happy cause what I said is now coming to fruition. Innocent citizens being murdered by people from a culture that doesn't fit with ours. :(
Well TBF the limp wristed liberal lefties might turn and say,yeah and Jo Cox was murdered by a home grown nutter with a culture that doesn't fit.

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on October 15, 2021, 06:39:40 PM
Now being told counter terrorism officers taken over and foreign national arrested.

Quote from: cromwell on October 15, 2021, 06:39:40 PMforeign national arrested.

Somalian arrested, I hope the Limp Wristed Lefties are happy cause what I said is now coming to fruition. Innocent citizens being murdered by people from a culture that doesn't fit with ours. :(

Quote from: GerryT on September 12, 2021, 12:39:22 PM[HIGHLIGHT]Merkel pleaded with EU countries in 2015 to take more refugees[/HIGHLIGHT], most did a token gesture, like the UK took 20,000 (not 800,000 like germany) and even that was over 5yrs and those refugees weren't given settled status but could apply for asylum after the 5yrs. Cameron saw it as the UK's moral duty. Not an EU law telling them what the had to take, but a moral duty. Your so wrong, if Spain as I said wants to take in 1m refugees they can, your wrong.

Quote from: NickYou've gone that far up your own arse you don't know what the point was.

Merkel unilaterally took in 800K refugees and begged others to have some: your words. Something that I pointed out several posts ago that you said never happens.
The EU is united and decisions are made between the heads you say. And as I said, the head is Germany and if they want to do something they do it and everyone goes along.
[HIGHLIGHT]The upshot was vans driving into crowds, you girls getting raped, court cases to have Oktoberfest banned[/HIGHLIGHT].

Well you enjoy it cause I'm done trying to educate you with real life.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Now being told counter terrorism officers taken over and foreign national arrested.

T00ts

Oh how awful. His poor family your heart must go out to them. There will be uproar.  I heard on the radio that it was in Church but not that he was dead. So many seem to be carrying knives.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on October 15, 2021, 03:25:50 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58930593

Published2 minutes ago
Conservative MP Sir David Amess has died after being stabbed at his constituency surgery in Essex.

Police said a man was arrested on suspicion of murder after the stabbing at a church in Leigh-on-Sea.

They said they recovered a knife and were not looking for anyone else in connection to the incident.

Sir David, 69, had been an MP since 1983 and was married with five children.

Poor bugger.

All sympathy to his family.

Still, he left 5 children and supported animal rights, which is not a bad legacy.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58930593

Published2 minutes ago
Conservative MP Sir David Amess has died after being stabbed at his constituency surgery in Essex.

Police said a man was arrested on suspicion of murder after the stabbing at a church in Leigh-on-Sea.

They said they recovered a knife and were not looking for anyone else in connection to the incident.

Sir David, 69, had been an MP since 1983 and was married with five children.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe