Tory MP Sir David Amess dies after stabbing

Started by papasmurf, October 15, 2021, 03:25:50 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on October 17, 2021, 09:28:08 AM
In my personal experience there is no might about. However wanting to harm me just for keeping the area around me crime free is something I will apologise to no-one for.

I cant think of why anyone would want to harm you pappy.

You are an extremely delighfull old chap , who posts bundles of fun on the interwebby and makes friends really easily.

Do you think it might just be a teeny weeny bit about your comments regarding posting lies about companies like wetherspoons , reams of propaganda and disinformation , talking of shooting tory politicians and laughing when one is stabbed to death , trolling threads on forums , and being generally unpleasant and nasty to all and sundry?

:D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: HDQQ on October 17, 2021, 12:03:49 AM

Whatever you might stand for, or even if you don't stand for anything in particular, there might be someone out there who means to harm you.

In my personal experience there is no might about. However wanting to harm me just for keeping the area around me crime free is something I will apologise to no-one for.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 17, 2021, 08:54:28 AMAt the time you posted there was no official comment.

What you mean is you'd not seen any official comment.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 16, 2021, 11:36:53 PM
My sources are obviously better than yours.

At the time you posted there was no official comment. Only media/press speculation.  (None of which you referenced.)

HDQQ

I just find it very sad when things like this happen.

Whatever you might stand for, or even if you don't stand for anything in particular, there might be someone out there who means to harm you.

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on October 16, 2021, 01:10:42 PM
No, you said they have made a rod for their own back, which suggests they are blameworthy for any attacks against them. Posted in a thread about the murder of an MP. A well respected MP.
So either withdraw your comments, or explain how Sir David has made a rod for his own back.

well said barry.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on October 16, 2021, 02:07:12 PM
I never stated he had made a rod for his own back. I would suggest you check for yourself, some of his opinions were controversial to say the least. (He had fallen out with one of his daughters because of it.)

your insinuation is yet again a disgusting stain on your continued membership of this forum.

No human being deserves to be stabbed to death no matter what you allege they have said.

You are a disgusting reptile of a human being. This is yet again up there with your other comments in the past regarding shooting tory prime ministers or killing tory mps like esther mcvey.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on October 16, 2021, 01:10:42 PM
No, you said they have made a rod for their own back, which suggests they are blameworthy for any attacks against them. Posted in a thread about the murder of an MP. A well respected MP.
So either withdraw your comments, or explain how Sir David has made a rod for his own back.

I never stated he had made a rod for his own back. I would suggest you check for yourself, some of his opinions were controversial to say the least. (He had fallen out with one of his daughters because of it.)

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on October 16, 2021, 10:33:26 AM
You really do have a problem,I suppose you had a little celebration that a Tory was killed.

The man was a human being,and from what I've read whatever his political persuasion a decent one.

You should read back some of your comments and hang your head in shame.

and considering the amount of bleating he does to mods about alleged verbal abuse and all the rest he implies on here , also the height of hypocrisy.

The man who hid under his bed for two years at the thought of catching the chinese cold is now telling us he knocks people out with a miss. :D

Delusional clown that shouldnt be allowed onto the interwebby by his carer as deppity dawg once said.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on October 16, 2021, 10:22:45 AM
I sent no such post, your comprehension of the English language is wanting.
I merely commented that the personal insults thrown about on the forum by some people they would not dare do out in public or they would rick physical assault.
I got a verbally abused in a pub some years ago before I could react the abuser was thrown out of the window, (which happened to be open,) by other customers, I never touched him.

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on October 15, 2021, 03:30:11 PM
Poor bugger.

All sympathy to his family.

Still, he left 5 children and supported animal rights, which is not a bad legacy.

totally agree borkie. Pretty sad thing to happen , no mp deserves this sort of thing happening to them no matter how contemptable we find them at times.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on October 16, 2021, 12:55:42 PM
I did not use the word deserve.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on October 16, 2021, 12:07:32 PM
So what did Mr Amess do to deserve summary execution?

I did not use the word deserve.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on October 16, 2021, 12:07:32 PM
So what did Mr Amess do to deserve summary execution?

I would say in common with just about every single victim of a terrorist attack going back decades, "***k all beyond enjoying having a life and family in a country they hate for allowing them to have it"
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>