Bring it back.

Started by Nick, October 16, 2021, 11:01:05 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts on October 16, 2021, 11:11:45 AM
An eye for an eye? No - we don't have that right.

Oh yes we do.

I'll volunteer to pull the lever myself

AFTER the charge, trial, jury verdict and so on.

Everyone on the left seems to thing every bring back hanging campaigner is a hang em high strung em up vigilante

Bollocks

Fact is this country needs to stop remembering Ruth Ellis was the last person hung, and START remembering the fact Lord Bloody Longford allowed Ian Fucking Brady and Myra Fucking Hindley to enjoy decades of life at taxpayers expense when they should both have swung.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

Quote from: Nick on October 16, 2021, 11:01:05 AM
After the killing of David Amess I think it's time to bring the death penalty back.
Taking someone else's life cause they commit a crime may not bring down crime, but it would deffo make me feel a lot better if it was one of my relatives.
Couldn't agree more. Except that it prevents re-offending and can save lives.
No way could it go through Parliament, though, so we can think what we like.
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Nick on October 16, 2021, 11:01:05 AM
After the killing of David Amess I think it's time to bring the death penalty back.
Taking someone else's life cause they commit a crime may not bring down crime, but it would deffo make me feel a lot better if it was one of my relatives.

An eye for an eye? No - we don't have that right.

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.