Main Menu

Thought this was CBBC

Started by patman post, October 17, 2021, 02:18:35 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on October 17, 2021, 02:46:02 PMAll that work Nick........bloody wingers.
See how many complain about the new WYSIWYG editor?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: patman post on October 17, 2021, 02:18:35 PM
Turned on and tuned in this morning after a late-ish alcohol-fuelled Saturday night and thought I'd got the wrong site. Seeing all those stick figures leaping around played havoc with my eyes. So I turned off and tuned out. Now a few hours have passed and a couple of cups of black coffee have settled my vision, the oscillating signage is still taking me time to get used to. 

Maybe I'll investigate ways of putting animated exclamations like Wham!  POW!  Squelch! in appropriate posts...
What's that quote about the lowest form of wit?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

T00ts

cromwell

All that work Nick........bloody wingers. ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: patman post on October 17, 2021, 02:18:35 PM
Turned on and tuned in this morning after a late-ish alcohol-fuelled Saturday night and thought I'd got the wrong site. Seeing all those stick figures leaping around played havoc with my eyes. So I turned off and tuned out. Now a few hours have passed and a couple of cups of black coffee have settled my vision, the oscillating signage is still taking me time to get used to. 

Maybe I'll investigate ways of putting animated exclamations like Wham!  POW!  Squelch! in appropriate posts...

This is a toned down version of yesterday's offering. Did you not see it? I needed dark glasses. Sorry Nick!  Dancing

patman post

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...