Brown enevelope man confirmed leader.

Started by cromwell, October 19, 2021, 09:45:03 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 29, 2021, 04:51:47 AM
As most of you know I was a UKIP member /supporter /candidate up until the referendum which more or less made the party redundant . Various odd jobs , wannabee's and reluctant's have led the party since but really this is an all time low .

The party has nowhere to go but into the history books ,  Hamilton will make sure they get there before you can say Brexit !

The problem is that a lot of us are UKIP supporters, but the folk that run the party ain't.
Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

As most of you know I was a UKIP member /supporter /candidate up until the referendum which more or less made the party redundant . Various odd jobs , wannabee's and reluctant's have led the party since but really this is an all time low .

The party has nowhere to go but into the history books ,  Hamilton will make sure they get there before you can say Brexit !

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on October 28, 2021, 04:54:24 PM
Bit rich Borky when have you ever been in fear for something you said? :P

Well Ollie, there was that time when I was in Chenwangtoa and I suggested that Chairman Mao's celebrated swim in the Yangtze river was not all it was cracked up to be when you consider the amount of blubber he had to keep him afloat. I know that it was not much of a joke, but I had expected the Red Guards to crack at least a polite smile. But to be honest, they were pretty po faced about the whole business.

I agree with a lot of UKIP's ideas, but these days there are so many loony tunes in the party that I can't see myself voting for them anytime soon.
Algerie Francais !

patman post

Quote from: Borchester on October 28, 2021, 04:45:01 PM
""If you are sick and tired of being told you are responsible for global warming or you need to apologise for the actions of the country hundreds of years ago and the erasure of our country's heritage and history, all whilst living in fear of being lambasted by the next social justice warrior for something you said, then UKIP is the party for you," he said."

Well that is me. The trouble is that I think Hamilton is a bit of a c*nt, so I won't be voting for him or UKIP
Rudyard Kipling's "If" makes more sense, and his works and achievements live on still, some 85 years after his death. I doubt Ukip will be around that long...

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/play/77063
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on October 28, 2021, 04:45:01 PM
""If you are sick and tired of being told you are responsible for global warming or you need to apologise for the actions of the country hundreds of years ago and the erasure of our country's heritage and history, all whilst living in fear of being lambasted by the next social justice warrior for something you said, then UKIP is the party for you," he said."

Well that is me. The trouble is that I think Hamilton is a bit of a c*nt, so I won't be voting for him or UKIP
Bit rich Borky when have you ever been in fear for something you said? :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Well that is me. The trouble is that I think Hamilton is a bit of a C@@@, so I won't be voting for him or UKIP
Algerie Francais !

HDQQ

He needs to be just good enough to take support from the Reform Party, but that's all, while both parties together need to be just good enough to erode support from the Tory party, but that's all.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

johnofgwent

He started out by destroying the party in Wales. Now he will finish the job UK wide
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on October 19, 2021, 09:45:03 PM
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-58968868

After being interim leader for reasons best known to themselves they've made it permanent.
Is it April fool's day? Another political party  bites the dust!

cromwell

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-58968868

After being interim leader for reasons best known to themselves they've made it permanent.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?