Excellent News

Started by Nick, October 27, 2021, 03:34:48 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Nalaar on November 01, 2021, 06:45:34 PM
Do you work for MI5?
Is that a prerequisite for having an informed opinion on the Assange case
Having an informed opinion doesn't arm you with all the facts. I'm fairly sure nobody on this board is in possession of all the facts that the US have built a case on.
Feel free to let us know if you do.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: Sampanviking on November 01, 2021, 06:15:46 PMI can't believe how many here pose as British patriots or nationalists and then demonise somebody that actually stood up for our interests against the US.
I'm not demonising anyone, I merely would quite happily hand him over where he would get a trial, in exchange for a woman that killed a poor innocent lad due to negligence.

papasmurf

Quote from: srb7677 on November 01, 2021, 07:45:09 AM
And you trust governments with things we supposedly don't know?

I guess they need people like you.
Personally I don't trust ANY government of ANY nation including Britain.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nalaar

Quote from: Nick on November 01, 2021, 01:51:22 AM
Now you're backtracking. You mentioned 2 wrongs not making a right, now you want to argue the toss about previous events. Do you work for MI5? Do you have the full facts about why Assange was arrested? Cause there is most definitely a reason he stayed in the Equadorian embassy so long, and why they wanted rid of him.
Do you work for MI5?
Is that a prerequisite for having an informed opinion on the Assange case
Don't believe everything you think.

Sampanviking

Now you're backtracking. You mentioned 2 wrongs not making a right, now you want to argue the toss about previous events. Do you work for MI5? Do you have the full facts about why Assange was arrested? Cause there is most definitely a reason he stayed in the Equadorian embassy so long, and why they wanted rid of him.
Yes, his organisation blew the lid on illegal activities by the US Government against other countries including ours.
I can't believe how many here pose as British patriots or nationalists and then demonise somebody that actually stood up for our interests against the US.

I have heard of Stockholm syndrome, but the obsequious sycophantic servility shown by both the UK puppet regime and general public to the US Occupation is nothing short of nauseating.
The US has done nothing but kick us when down and then rob us blind for services rendered, followed by total domination and effective occupation.
People prattle on about "freedom of speech" "our values" and "our freedoms" but the moment somebody actually stands up for them and kicks the US in the nads, everybody is shocked and disapproving. 
What a spineless worthless, whinging bunch of tossers and losers the British have turned into.
Clearly the British Bulldog is never going to dare to bare it teeth at it new US master and will only crap itself on the carpet and slink off when anyone suggests it. Guess we will have to wait for the Bear and Dragon to do the Heavy Lifting for us, once again.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Borchester on November 01, 2021, 12:16:27 PM
Assange appears to be a contemptible little weasel who adores the limelight and who will betray anyone, including himself, to get it. The offended parties should thank the little shit for exposing the weaknesses in their security and then stop committing all their confidential information to computers which are probably currently being hacked by a bunch of 13 year old nerds.
If my grand daughters pals are helping tbemself, then you only have Tony Blair to blame. He (illegally) outsourced the work to an Indian software house ....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borchester

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 01, 2021, 08:02:27 AM
I suppose ones opinion of Assange depends on whether you think a citizen of a foreign power hostile to the United Kingdom should be celebrated, renditioned as a terrorist, or shot as a spy for trying to smuggle classified military intelligence harmful to our government out of the country fir the financial benefit of others hostile to us. I know what Starmer and Saddo think already ...

Assange appears to be a contemptible little weasel who adores the limelight and who will betray anyone, including himself, to get it. The offended parties should thank the little shit for exposing the weaknesses in their security and then stop committing all their confidential information to computers which are probably currently being hacked by a bunch of 13 year old nerds.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Whilst Assange remains in Jail the British government has no credibility when it complains about human rights violations in other countrties.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

I suppose ones opinion of Assange depends on whether you think a citizen of a foreign power hostile to the United Kingdom should be celebrated, renditioned as a terrorist, or shot as a spy for trying to smuggle classified military intelligence harmful to our government out of the country fir the financial benefit of others hostile to us. I know what Starmer and Saddo think already ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

srb7677

And you trust governments with things we supposedly don't know?

I guess they need people like you.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Nick

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 29, 2021, 07:51:01 PM
Don't be deliberately obtuse Nick
One should never have been arrested, the other should never been allowed to leave the UK in the first place.
She should returned unconditionally, not part of any bargain let alone the obscene one you suggest.
In both instances this is how a Colonial Master treats the natives. How people here can worship the yanks leaves me cold and frankly sick.
Now you're backtracking. You mentioned 2 wrongs not making a right, now you want to argue the toss about previous events. Do you work for MI5? Do you have the full facts about why Assange was arrested? Cause there is most definitely a reason he stayed in the Equadorian embassy so long, and why they wanted rid of him. 

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 29, 2021, 07:51:01 PM
One should never have been arrested, the other should never been allowed to leave the UK in the first place.
She should returned unconditionally, not part of any bargain let alone the obscene one you suggest.
In both instances this is how a Colonial Master treats the natives. How people here can worship the yanks leaves me cold and frankly sick.
Almost right. One of them should not have been arrested. He should have been extraordinarily renditioned somewhere. And left there.

Sampanviking

Quote from: Nick on October 29, 2021, 03:12:09 PM
How is 2 people legally being extradited 2 wrongs?

Nick

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 29, 2021, 12:38:05 AM
Err no
That is clearly two wrongs not making a right
How is 2 people legally being extradited 2 wrongs?

Nick

Quote from: patman post on October 29, 2021, 12:08:28 PM
If that's the case, then why didn't the link you provided — presumably for our further information — not mention Harry Dunn...?
That's why I said OP and not OL. YOU