Lions, Tigers and Bears oh my.

Started by Nick, November 06, 2021, 02:00:32 AM

« previous - next »

GerryT

Quote from: Nick on November 06, 2021, 02:00:32 AM
The usual blocks from the EU, puffing it's chest out just in time for 11:59pm when it deals.
If we dare (legally) to trigger article 16 they will take us to court, no doubt one we don't recognise and is heavily weighted towards the EU, and get permission to levy tariffs.

So let's let this right then.
The U.K. will illegally do something that is actually legal and...
The EU will legally do something that is actually illegal.

I wish we had stopped in now. 😂

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-59167024
Triggering art16 is obviously a legal act, but can it be done under any circumstance.i thought the essence of the protocol was to have checks GB to NI. isn't the NI economy doing much better than GB, trade is moving more NI-EU than NI-GB, is that the real issue ?

Remember this is a internal UK border that Johnson wanted and one that a majority in the UK govt voted for. But then you only had a vote last week with a majority, driven through by Johnson, that was ignored by Johnson the next day, has he got alzheimers

Streetwalker

Quote from: Nick on November 06, 2021, 02:00:32 AM

I wish we had left by revoking the 1972 Communities act . Union Flag

Nick

The usual blocks from the EU, puffing it's chest out just in time for 11:59pm when it deals. 
If we dare (legally) to trigger article 16 they will take us to court, no doubt one we don't recognise and is heavily weighted towards the EU, and get permission to levy tariffs. 

So let's let this right then. 
The U.K. will illegally do something that is actually legal and...
The EU will legally do something that is actually illegal. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-59167024
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.