Want a seat in the House of Lords? Be Tory treasurer and donate £3m

Started by papasmurf, November 07, 2021, 10:17:57 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on November 07, 2021, 11:27:59 AM
Self awareness not one of your traits.
As well as constantly telling lies, over exaggerating , trolling threads and disrupting debate while making mountians out of molehills.

In short cromwell , i cannae think of any reason what folk dont explicitly trust pappy on sight .
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 07, 2021, 11:27:23 AM
But a coalition or "progressive alliance," can keep the Tories out of government. (Whether you like it or not.)
Bookmarked for future reference.

Faced with your conceit ,deceit and inability to learn , its no wonder you get things wrong so often pappy.

Who am i to complain if the traitorous labour party get into bed with the SNP to rule over the english public ? Im sure even you with your backward inward looking anti tory delusions can see significant problems on the horizon for your beloved labour if that happens?:D

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on November 07, 2021, 11:20:58 AM
Neither does any other political party , so the ones with the highest support get into power.

But a coalition or "progressive alliance," can keep the Tories out of government. (Whether you like it or not.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 07, 2021, 11:17:10 AM
But the Tories do not have a majority of the electorate with them.
Neither does any other political party , so the ones with the highest support get into power.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 07, 2021, 11:16:03 AM
But I am not wrong. It is your blinkers that blind you.
You are not wrong?

You have been telling us your leftie utopia of jam tomorrow is just around the corner for the past 11 years online , and labour are further from power today then at any time in that period.

You have been wrong every single election i can remember since 2010.

You tell us the yookay is the only country with price rises and problems , wrong , its happening around the world.

I tell you pappy , i cannae  keep up with your stories.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on November 07, 2021, 11:12:58 AM
Tories still in the lead in the polls , and a majority think the tories will win the next uk general election.

I will be out voting against the labour party as ever at any future election.

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/trackers/who-do-people-think-will-win-the-next-election
But the Tories do not have a majority of the electorate with them. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on November 07, 2021, 11:07:58 AM
I dont care.

We are talking about how wrong you constantly are on political matters in the yookay , 
But I am not wrong. It is your blinkers that blind you.

Thomas

Tories still in the lead in the polls , and a majority think the tories will win the next uk general election.

I will be out voting against the labour party as ever at any future election.

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/trackers/who-do-people-think-will-win-the-next-election

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 07, 2021, 11:03:47 AM
Nothing triumphant about it. I have been anti-Tory with good reason for 62 years. (I don't support any political party but the Tories are far worse by a very long way than the others.)
I dont care.

We are talking about how wrong you constantly are on political matters in the yookay , and how out of touch your anti tory dinosaur attitude is.

You are that clueless you think a party , thats your labour party , that goes into coalition with the tories in scotland to keep the SNP out ( they hate the snp that much) are somehow going to jump into bed with the snp at uk government level in your fevered imagination to oust the tories?

I hope you are right pappy , i can just hear the snarls of the english public at the mere thought of it. Somehow though , i suspect this will be added to your long list of incorrect predictions.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on November 07, 2021, 10:57:32 AM
There you go pappy , as we said par for the course.

Been happening for donkies years , westminster labour and tory are all still there. So feck knows why you think it will be any different this time with bojo , and your triumphant anti tory headline.

Nothing triumphant about it. I have been anti-Tory with good reason for 62 years. (I don't support any political party but the Tories are far worse by a very long way than the others.)

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 07, 2021, 10:54:15 AM
In your opinion.
Well i have been listening to your opinion on political matters these last 11 years , and you have been wrong each and every time.

Remember you were telling us there was a good chance the silent majority were going to hammer johnson and the tories at the 2019 election?

:D

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 07, 2021, 10:53:16 AM
It goes as far back as Lloyd George. It led to the The Honours (Prevention of Abuses) Act 1925 is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom, that makes the sale of peerages or any other honours illegal.
There you go pappy , as we said par for the course.

Been happening for donkies years , westminster labour and tory are all still there. So feck knows why you think it will be any different this time with bojo , and your triumphant anti tory headline.

Im beginning to notice a wee pattern with you these last eleven years .Once a month , you post some anti tory corruption story hoping this will finish them this time , and they go on to become even stronger.

Keep telling you old union men and labour dinosaurs , modern politics has moved way beyond tory bad and labour tribalism . Too many issues and agendas that labour cannot deal with.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on November 07, 2021, 10:51:09 AM
A progressive alliance would involved 40/50 prospective snp seats from scotland , and i can tell you now , no matter how much you hate the tories , this will never happen especially with a blairite starmer led labour party.

In your opinion. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Ratcliff on November 07, 2021, 10:44:24 AM
Goes back further than that(and probably much further back) , Lord Kagan of Gannex raincoat fame was a major Wilson funder

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kagan,_Baron_Kagan
It goes as far back as Lloyd George. It led to the The Honours (Prevention of Abuses) Act 1925 is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom, that makes the sale of peerages or any other honours illegal.