Electoral fraud: UK report slams Pakistani, Bangladeshi communities

Started by Thomas, November 07, 2021, 03:03:14 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 07, 2021, 08:13:00 PM
Are those reports searchable ? I wonder if my three complaints to the police for 1997, 2005 and 2009 are registered there. I'd guess not.
I would imagine they must be john , but you are dealing with people who know exactly what they are doing and cover their tracks.

I know the police spent loads of time investigating numerous complaints in scotland over voter fraud , but it all seems to get strung out and then brushed under the carpet and little action taken.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 07, 2021, 08:13:00 PM
Are those reports searchable ? I wonder if my three complaints to the police for 1997, 2005 and 2009 are registered there. I'd guess not.
Should be:- 
https://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/search?search=fraud
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

Quote from: Thomas on November 07, 2021, 03:52:37 PM
not gonnae happen mate. Thats ten years now i have been hearing more and more complaints about postal voting.

too much for labour especially to lose by stopping it , and the tories seem to be taking the attitude of jumping on the bandwagon instead of being seen to have sour grapes when they lose.

To be fair though , the claims of postal vote fraud do seem to far outwiegh the actual number of official complaints the EC get. The only time it will change is once other parties outside labour and tory in your country get the hang of it , then you might see restrictions getting put in place.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 07, 2021, 04:38:50 PM
That is the point voter ID at polling stations is just a ploy to deny people very unlikely vote Tory a vote. There really is no ANY evidence of sufficient fraud to ever have influenced a result.
i agree to an extent pappy. Voter fraud definetly goes on , as the article makes clear as well as the constant allegations we have heard of in scotland , but it tends to be in by elections and places where labour need morale boosting wins rather then as you say influencing the overall outcome of general election results.

The labour party know all about denying people a chance to vote against their wishes as we witnessed in scotland in the 1979 devolution vote .

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on November 07, 2021, 03:52:37 PM

To be fair though , the claims of postal vote fraud do seem to far outwiegh the actual number of official complaints the EC get. The only time it will change is once other parties outside labour and tory in your country get the hang of it , then you might see restrictions getting put in place.
That is the point voter ID at polling stations is just a ploy to deny people very unlikely vote Tory a vote. There really is no ANY evidence of sufficient fraud to ever have influenced a result.

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 07, 2021, 03:46:53 PM
Stopping postal voting would be a start
not gonnae happen mate. Thats ten years now i have been hearing more and more complaints about postal voting.

too much for labour especially to lose by stopping it , and the tories seem to be taking the attitude of jumping on the bandwagon instead of being seen to have sour grapes when they lose.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas on November 07, 2021, 03:39:11 PM
We all know what goes on , and im sure the political elite are well aware of it ,the question now is what are they going to do about it?

Feck all i suspect .
Stopping postal voting would be a start 

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 07, 2021, 03:26:38 PM
We needed a report to tell us that Pakistanis cheat ? 
We all know what goes on , and im sure the political elite are well aware of it ,the question now is what are they going to do about it?

Feck all i suspect .

papasmurf

Streetwalker

Thomas

Commissioned by former premier David Cameron in the wake of electoral fraud in the London borough of Tower Hamlets in 2015, the report by Eric Pickles, former communities secretary, called for unprecedented reforms to counter malpractices in the communities.
Politically correct over-sensitivities about ethnicity and religion are responsible for state institutions turning a blind eye to such electoral fraud, the report said, detailing several instances in which courts had convicted people between 2005 and 2015.
"Evidence was presented of pressure being put on vulnerable members of some ethnic minority communities, particularly women and young people, to vote according to the will of the elders, especially in communities of Pakistani and Bangladeshi background," the report said."

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/electoral-fraud-uk-report-slams-pakistani-bangladeshi-communities/story-MpHkhCUytGmyRBZvBGeTgI.html