Being white is a hate crime

Started by Borchester, November 09, 2021, 12:00:43 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Other than "Bill Stickers will be prosecuted."  (Bill Stickers is innocent,) I can see nothing wrong with those posters at all.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on November 09, 2021, 12:00:43 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10177239/Police-launch-hate-crime-probe-okay-white-posters-plastered-Basingstoke.html
I fail to see the difference between BLM and the A4 message. 
Remeber 'V' in the 70s ?? Weren't there some anti-alien messages plastered up by the underground resistance and countered by the pro lobby? Might have just made all that up but I seem to remember something along those lines.

What is the crime BTW? It certainly isn't hate speech or inciting anything.  
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 09, 2021, 05:24:52 AM
Some strange people in Basingstoke .

The college could have kept this in house rather than blame some fictitious local  neo Nazi white supremacists

There are indeed some right wierdos there. I thought the autistic sauvants who work at the REAL GCHQ that tells the world it's an Admiralty Pay Office were off the end of the spectrum until I had to find a B&B near NTL at hook and encountered the civil servants who call Alencon Link their home....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Streetwalker

Some strange people in Basingstoke .

The college could have kept this in house rather than blame some fictitious local  neo Nazi white supremacists