Austrian brothel offers freebie in return for get in

Started by patman post, November 09, 2021, 06:56:26 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 11, 2021, 12:16:14 PM
There we have it.  Maybe you would like to resurrect Joseph Mengele and assist him to carry on his great work.
The DWP did that back in May 2010.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 11, 2021, 12:08:56 PM
Well done for using government approved propaganda terms.  They are very happy with you.  Are you now Boris's biggest fan?
I am following the data not the government.
Frankly if Boris carks it I suspect there will be street parties. I think Boris is a disgrace and an embarrassment to Britain. 
I have to ponder what collective sin British citizens have done to deserve such a bumbling incompetent fool as Prime Minister.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 10, 2021, 02:22:18 PM
I suspect you are beyond help, it would take residential re-education using high voltage electricity if necessary.
There we have it.  Maybe you would like to resurrect Joseph Mengele and assist him to carry on his great work.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 10, 2021, 11:56:35 AM
If you don't realise why by now I really cannot help you.

The saddest and most disturbing thing is that the same basic kind of propaganda that the Nazis used to segregate the Jews, based on the threat of disease, is exactly what you are supporting, and you fell for it hook line and sinker.  You have no facts to support your claims.  The jabs do not significantly prevent passing on Covid.  You are part of a disturbing cult of those who worship the corrupt media and politicians, ignore the science, and dictate to others.  Very unpleasant.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 11, 2021, 11:44:07 AM
A strange way of stating the words on the notes that came with your COVID jab stating categorically the vaccine does not protect you from infection nor prevent you from infecting others, but hey ho
It did not state that on the paperwork I had with all three vaccinations. (Looking at the last one now.)

Vaccination does however drastically lessen the likelihood of both. 

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 10, 2021, 08:04:30 AM
Barry personally I think anti vaxxers should have their internet access removed and face jail for demonstrating outside schools.

Well done for using government approved propaganda terms.  They are very happy with you.  Are you now Boris's biggest fan?

johnofgwent

I suspect you are beyond help, it would take residential re-education using high voltage electricity if necessary.
A strange way of stating the words on the notes that came with your COVID jab stating categorically the vaccine does not protect you from infection nor prevent you from infecting others, but hey ho
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 11, 2021, 07:30:50 AM
What Barry dont you understand  about the diminishing risk the vaccination brings in the fight against  covid ? 
Nothing.
But it is not a reason for medical discrimination. A reduction in risk is not elimination of the risk. It's all blown out of proportion in any case.

Note this:
99.5% of adults over the age of 18 in Co Waterford are double-jabbed. That's thought to be one of the highest rates of any region anywhere in the world, the county now has a 14-day incidence rate of 1,294 per 100k.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on November 10, 2021, 08:55:55 PM
Finally. The truth. Which is why discrimination based on jab status is illogical and unreasonable.
What Barry dont you understand  about the diminishing risk the vaccination brings in the fight against   covid ?   

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on November 10, 2021, 08:55:55 PM
Finally. The truth. Which is why discrimination based on jab status is illogical and unreasonable.
Selective quoting leaving out the important bit.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on November 10, 2021, 08:43:55 PM
Yes.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on November 10, 2021, 04:42:00 PM
Once again, when cornered you fail to engage and swerve.
Can vaccinated people catch and spread the disease?
Yes but they don't pose anything like risk that antivaxxers do.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on November 10, 2021, 04:01:37 PM
Actually the stupidity of the antivaxxers frightening.
Once again, when cornered you fail to engage and swerve.
Can vaccinated people catch and spread the disease?
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

What ?For asking you if the vaccinated transmit covid?

You really are nasty pappy. Im crushed!!!!!
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on November 10, 2021, 02:53:40 PM
You can't help us because the jabbed / unjabbed discrimination defies logic.
Actually the stupidity of the antivaxxers frightening.