Austrian brothel offers freebie in return for get in

Started by patman post, November 09, 2021, 06:56:26 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on November 12, 2021, 01:54:56 PM
Here's another guy who wanted to use violence on people he did not agree with:

Cardiologist Medical Doctor who Wanted to Punch Anti-Vaxxers in the Face DEAD After COVID Booster Shot
It is not a case of disagree with the anti-vaxxers they are wrong and to the point of risking others lives.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on November 10, 2021, 02:22:18 PM
I suspect you are beyond help, it would take residential re-education using high voltage electricity if necessary.
Here's another guy who wanted to use violence on people he did not agree with:

Cardiologist Medical Doctor who Wanted to Punch Anti-Vaxxers in the Face DEAD After COVID Booster Shot
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on November 11, 2021, 08:31:49 PM

So why are you using it as a source?
Because that is the only one available at the moment. It is also quoted on the police website.  

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on November 11, 2021, 05:06:43 PM
I await the outcome of this with interest. (Hopefully jail time.)

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/police-called-anti-vaxxers-invade-6191258

• 12:05, 11 NOV 2021

Police called as anti-vaxxers 'invade' Poltair School grounds in St Austell and film children

The group posted a video of the encounter on Instagram

Parents have been left furious at the actions of anti-vaccination campaigners who tried to "invade" a school's grounds and went on to film children without permission.

A small group of protesters gathered outside the gates of Poltair School in St Austell as students attempted to leave the school and make their way home.

The school said it was "appalled" to find that the adults had attempted to enter the site and film students without their permission and the police were called as a result.

QuoteQuote from: papasmurf 10/11/2021, 20:36:42

[highlight]Cornwall Live is owned and controlled by  national right wing press. It has turned into a propaganda sheet.[/highlight]

So why are you using it as a source?
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: srb7677 on November 11, 2021, 06:43:30 PM
If they are allowed to get away with things like that, it won't be long before the nonces start infiltrating their ranks.
That thought had already crossed my mind. They have already picketed several schools in Cornwall over the last few  months. This latest incident is an escalation.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on November 11, 2021, 07:09:57 PM
I suppose you builders need to take the medical advice and therefore get all jabbed up. Every 5-6 months it will be now.

As for the highlighted bit - No idea. Ask an anti-vaxer.
Most of em dont bother Barry ..........until they get it . 

As for the highlighted bit it was a generalisation though for some reason I did think you were an anti vax .  :-\    

Barry

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 11, 2021, 04:15:09 PM
As one of said all I can say is that we dont know how long the natural immunity lasts . Different reports suggested between 3 and 24 months which was all pretty vague .
I was about 18months post infection (and still having some  effects ) when I was offered the jab ,for me it was a no brainer . I certainly didn't want the fecker again , I had got lucky once avoiding the ICU  and tempting fate for the sake of a jab wasnt an option I considered .

I suppose the argument if there  is one is do you think the jab is safe and accept the Health  boards  around the world  are playing with a straight bat . If you do then why not , reduce your chance of infection , reduce your chance of being very ill and reduce your chance of passing it on to others

If you dont  think the jab is safe then there is not a lot I can say to change your mind which is where this thread started . What would it cost to persuade the anti vax brigade to sit in a chair with their sleeve rolled up . Getting your leg over isn't really  targeting the masses is it , maybe a Holiday abroad , a visit from a health worker  ,a night out at  the Hippodrome  ?

[highlight]In the years to come is being an anti vaxer worth being an unemployable  social outcast ? [/highlight]
I suppose you builders need to take the medical advice and therefore get all jabbed up. Every 5-6 months it will be now.

As for the highlighted bit - No idea. Ask an anti-vaxer. 
† The end is nigh †

srb7677

Quote from: papasmurf on November 11, 2021, 05:06:43 PM

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/police-called-anti-vaxxers-invade-6191258

Police called as anti-vaxxers 'invade' Poltair School grounds in St Austell and film children

Parents have been left furious at the actions of anti-vaccination campaigners who tried to "invade" a school's grounds and went on to film children without permission.

A small group of protesters gathered outside the gates of Poltair School in St Austell as students attempted to leave the school and make their way home.

The school said it was "appalled" to find that the adults had attempted to enter the site and film students without their permission and the police were called as a result.

If they are allowed to get away with things like that, it won't be long before the nonces start infiltrating their ranks.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 11, 2021, 04:15:09 PM

In the years to come is being an anti vaxer worth being an unemployable  social outcast ? 

A small group of protesters gathered outside the gates of Poltair School in St Austell as students attempted to leave the school and make their way home.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on November 11, 2021, 03:31:28 PM
You really are trying to teach granny how to suck eggs, SW. I understand people on this forum who were definitely infected and recovered have been chomping at the bit to get jabbed. I have no idea why anyone would do that.
As one of said all I can say is that we dont know how long the natural immunity lasts . Different reports suggested between 3 and 24 months which was all pretty vague .
I was about 18months post infection (and still having some  effects ) when I was offered the jab ,for me it was a no brainer . I certainly didn't want the fecker again , I had got lucky once avoiding the ICU  and tempting fate for the sake of a jab wasnt an option I considered .

I suppose the argument if there  is one is do you think the jab is safe and accept the Health  boards  around the world   are playing with a straight bat . If you do then why not , reduce your chance of infection , reduce your chance of being very ill and reduce your chance of passing it on to others 

If you dont  think the jab is safe then there is not a lot I can say to change your mind which is where this thread started . What would it cost to persuade the anti vax brigade to sit in a chair with their sleeve rolled up . Getting your leg over isn't really  targeting the masses is it , maybe a Holiday abroad , a visit from a health worker  ,a night out at  the Hippodrome  ?

In the years to come is being an anti vaxer worth being an unemployable  social outcast ?   

Barry

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 11, 2021, 01:24:21 PM
Having the virus is not the same as dying from it . The vaccine is doing what its supposed to do ,its generally accepted that the jab has driven down hospital admissions and death .

COVID-19: Ireland's Co Waterford has one of the highest vaccination rates in the world - so why are cases surging? | World News | Sky News
You really are trying to teach granny how to suck eggs, SW. I understand people on this forum who were definitely infected and recovered have been chomping at the bit to get jabbed. I have no idea why anyone would do that.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 11, 2021, 01:24:21 PMThe vaccine is doing what its supposed to do ,its generally accepted that the jab has driven down hospital admissions and death .

COVID-19: Ireland's Co Waterford has one of the highest vaccination rates in the world - so why are cases surging? | World News | Sky News

Maybe it has reduced these in the short-term.  Now tell us about the long-term.  Now compare it to natural immunity, which can last decades without the need for 3 jabs a year for the rest of your life.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 11, 2021, 12:12:08 PM
Vaccination does however drastically lessen the likelihood of both.

Come on then, show us the data that shows vaccine reduces transmission.  As for reducing death, you also have to show the risks of it causing death, or serious injury.  You give a one-sided argument.  Cutting off cancerous limbs can reduce cancer, but it tends to have other consequences.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on November 11, 2021, 10:06:55 AM
Nothing.
But it is not a reason for medical discrimination. A reduction in risk is not elimination of the risk. It's all blown out of proportion in any case.

Note this:
99.5% of adults over the age of 18 in Co Waterford are double-jabbed. That's thought to be one of the highest rates of any region anywhere in the world, the county now has a 14-day incidence rate of 1,294 per 100k.
Having the virus is not the same as dying from it . The vaccine is doing what its supposed to do ,its generally accepted that the jab has driven down hospital admissions and death .