Main Menu

Migrant wars

Started by cromwell, November 10, 2021, 10:47:02 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on November 10, 2021, 11:50:25 AM
Well if you mean have I recordings of Putin and Lukashenko discussing this of course not.

Its hardly a secret that Putin supported the crackdown in Belarus,also the airliner being forced down, restricted Russian airspace to some western flights and has voiced his support too following the imposition of sanctions.

Do you seriously believe Lukashenko could survive without Putin support a.
i didint  ask that cromwell , nor disagree lukashenko is pro russian.

I asked where is the evidence putin is prompting belarus to encourage migrants into poland?

If no one can provide the evidence , then i will assume its yet another "oh look a russian squirrel " story.

Remember when you too and the brexit supporters were being accused of all being russian bots under the control of putin out to destroy the happy cosy world of the yookay in the eu arm in arm with america?

Bad man putin stories are wearing tediously thin now.

That patman was on here the other day insinuating it yet again , that you are doing putins work supporting brexit.

Im merely waiting on him calling me vasily mactavish at any moment.:D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on November 10, 2021, 11:47:59 AM
It is currently being discussed in the House of Lords and stems from sanctions I think against Belarus. Lukashenko has turned to Russia for support. It seems to be generally accepted.
The house of lards and the house of commons famously discussed the "evidence" of weapons of mass destruction existing in iraq , so im not sure that any barometer of truth toots.

While lukashenko from what i read is quite obviously pro russian , the question was where is the evidence putin is enouraging lukashenko or prompting him to send migrants into poland?

Wasnt it recently the other bogeyman of france and the eu were being blamed for migrants rocking up on dover beach ,when quite obviously your own government is to blame for lack of control of your own borders?

As i said toots , putin  , whatever his rights or wrongs seems to be yet another convenient scapegoat for both your country and europes problems.

He was also getting blamed recently for turning off europes gas supply  , and when he popped up to guarentee europeans would not go cold this winter , the usual suspects were howling that the EU was becoming pro russian.

Convenient scapegoat for problems nothing more. Until i see evidence of course .

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on November 10, 2021, 11:18:28 AM
cromwell where is the evidence putin is prompting this?

Just saying?
Well if you mean have I recordings of Putin and Lukashenko discussing this of course not.

Its hardly a secret that Putin supported the crackdown in Belarus,also the airliner being forced down, restricted Russian airspace to some western flights and has voiced his support too following the imposition of sanctions.

Do you seriously believe Lukashenko could survive without Putin support a.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

It is currently being discussed in the House of Lords and stems from sanctions I think against Belarus. Lukashenko has turned to Russia for support. It seems to be generally accepted.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on November 10, 2021, 10:47:02 AM
Belarus prompted by Putin 
What makes you come to that conclusion please? (Genuinely interested.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on November 10, 2021, 11:24:41 AM
I have read somewhere that Putin is involved as encouraging Belarus in the action against Poland.
Sure , but wheres the evidence?

Putin rightly or wrongly seems to get trotted out every now and again as some bogey man distraction by the western media when it suits.

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on November 10, 2021, 11:18:28 AM

Just saying?
I have read somewhere that Putin is involved as encouraging Belarus in the action against Poland.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on November 10, 2021, 10:47:02 AM
Belarus prompted by Putin using people as a stick to beat the rest of Europe,won't be the first to so and probably not the last.

Artificial crisis or one that is real this will get worse and not just on Poland and the Baltic states borders.

Is the west equipped to handle this? I suspect not.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59231136

Just saying?

cromwell

Belarus prompted by Putin using people as a stick to beat the rest of Europe,won't be the first to do so and probably not the last.

Artificial crisis or one that is real this will get worse and not just on Poland and the Baltic states borders.

Is the west equipped to handle this? I suspect not.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59231136
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?