Spread of Covid, will vaccines stop it, will you get vaccines forever?

Started by Scott777, November 11, 2021, 07:33:16 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on November 13, 2021, 03:54:05 PM
Yes it is if they are over the age of criminal responsibility then they're old enough to decide,funnily enough I watched a news piece where they'd been at kids outside a school and these teenage girls who said they'd done their own research and decided to have the vaccine questioned back and they concluded none of the answers made sense.

You have double standards,not many posts back you were ranting that a teacher had no right to recommend the vaccine being safe but now you think it ok for a bunch who according to these kids were clueless can picket a school go inside and present false legal papers which have no legal standing whatsoever.

And all because you don't agree with it.
Your point is confusing.  First of all, protesters have nothing to do with personal choice.  They are not forcing or coercing anyone to do anything.  They are providing advice.  You can call it a mob as much as you like, but it's still just advice.

It's disgusting for a teacher to be indoctrinating kids into medical experiments, just as it's disgusting if a teacher advised kids to jump off cliffs to prove they are brave.  Protesters were simply providing advice that the jab is a bad idea.  Taking the jab can cause harm.  Not taking the jab cannot cause harm.  Covid might cause harm, although it's a negligible risk for kids, but it's not the absence of the jab that causes harm.  You are comparing two completely different things.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 13, 2021, 03:47:34 PM
But they are not vaccines. They are a bit late when you end up in ITU with tubes out of every orifice because you have not been vaccinated.

Why do you have such a perverse dislike for treatments which are not vaccines?  😁
The general idea is to take vitamins BEFORE you get ill.  Ivermectin is to be taken during illness, BEFORE you end up in ITU (not medical advice, just to the best of my recollection, you should get professional advice about that).  But you seem to have a fear of looking things up, and an obsession with vaccines.  It's almost as if you represent big pharma.  Do you have any shares?  🤣
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on November 13, 2021, 03:35:28 PM
It's not the same for kids.  I hope you don't think it's the business and free choice of kids (12-15) to mutilate themselves, or commit suicide.  I would hope you would persuade them otherwise.
Yes it is if they are over the age of criminal responsibility then they're old enough to decide,funnily enough I watched a news piece where they'd been at kids outside a school and these teenage girls who said they'd done their own research and decided to have the vaccine questioned back and they concluded none of the answers made sense.

You have double standards,not many posts back you were ranting that a teacher had no right to recommend the vaccine being safe but now you think it ok for a bunch who according to these kids were clueless can picket a school go inside and present false legal papers which have no legal standing whatsoever.

And all because you don't agree with it.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on November 13, 2021, 08:31:37 AM
I just wonder how confident you would be if you were tested positive. Interestingly I use alternative treatments and have done for years. I don't think you really have any idea what you are talking about.
I had Covid once, and probably again a month ago.  I am confident I have good natural immunity.
Why do you think I don't know what I'm talking about?

"In a study conducted in a Galilee hospital, 26% of vitamin D-deficient coronavirus patients died, while among other patients the figure was at 3%."

https://www.timesofisrael.com/1-in-4-hospitalized-covid-patients-who-lack-vitamin-d-die-israeli-study/

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 13, 2021, 03:43:29 PM
As I say, that's your choice, but I am offering evidence that other treatments do exist, 
But they are not vaccines. They are a bit late when you end up in ITU with tubes out of every orifice because you have not been vaccinated.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 13, 2021, 08:02:26 AM
MODERATE certainty evidence? Other than that I have been voluntarily  on an experimental treatment since last March. I was however given a stark choice when my wife and I were counselled about it.  Die or try the experimental treatment. (Which as it turns out is having dramatically positive results.)
I am not about to mess that up by being perverse about Covid 19 vaccinations as you are being.

As I say, that's your choice, but I am offering evidence that other treatments do exist, even if they are banned in the UK.  My point being, you could choose to accept that, or ask questions as to why it is banned, or even procure it from abroad.  Ivermectin is not experimental.  The vaccines are.  That's not being perverse.  I provided evidence, you are welcome to ignore it, and continue the experiment.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on November 13, 2021, 12:15:22 AM
Correct,and what kids do past the age of criminal responsibility and choose to be vaccinated is their business and not a mob who think they know better.
It's not the same for kids.  I hope you don't think it's the business and free choice of kids (12-15) to mutilate themselves, or commit suicide.  I would hope you would persuade them otherwise.

Thomas

Quote from: Scott777 on November 13, 2021, 12:02:47 AM
"Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/

I think I've said plenty about my personal objections to experimental treatments that are still in trial.  What is your objections to Ivermectin, vitamins, and natural immunity?
Covid cases have been falling for over two weeks. The UK now has one of the lowest R rates in Europe. Yet rather than report the good news, the media are making up bad news and demanding new restrictions. The scaremongering is demented, says

@cjsnowdon

It's time to put Covid behind us

England's 'dangerous and unethical experiment' of lifting all restrictions has been a resounding success.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2021/11/12/its-time-to-put-covid-behind-us/

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on November 12, 2021, 11:52:34 PM
Yes, there will always be doubt.  Some people doubt the earth is round.
I don't need luck with vitamins, but if you are deficient, you will certainly need luck getting through respiratory infections.
I just wonder how confident you would be if you were tested positive. Interestingly I use alternative treatments and have done for years. I don't think you really have any idea what you are talking about.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 13, 2021, 12:02:47 AM
"Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin"

I think I've said plenty about my personal objections to experimental treatments that are still in trial.  What is your objections to Ivermectin, vitamins, and natural immunity?
MODERATE certainty evidence? Other than that I have been voluntarily  on an experimental treatment since last March. I was however given a stark choice when my wife and I were counselled about it.  Die or try the experimental treatment. (Which as it turns out is having dramatically positive results.)
I am not about to mess that up by being perverse about Covid 19 vaccinations as you are being.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on November 12, 2021, 03:54:03 PM
so what I do with my body is none of your business.
Correct,and what kids do past the age of criminal responsibility and choose to be vaccinated is their business and not a mob who think they know better.

Also for those younger it's parents choice and nobody else's business is it?

Its also the same for those who are adults and make their respective choices.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 12, 2021, 04:08:31 PM
I have, but where is your researched evidence they will do any good if you are not vaccinated as well?
Just what is your objection to vaccinations?

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on November 12, 2021, 09:59:22 PM
As far as I can see Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, are not registered in this country and there is doubt that it even works. Vitamins and Zinc? - well good luck with that.
Yes, there will always be doubt.  Some people doubt the earth is round.
I don't need luck with vitamins, but if you are deficient, you will certainly need luck getting through respiratory infections.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on November 12, 2021, 04:01:55 PM
Are you really asking that?  Not heard of vitamins, Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, zinc?
As far as I can see Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, are not registered in this country and there is doubt that it even works. Vitamins and Zinc? - well good luck with that. 

srb7677

We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.