Spread of Covid, will vaccines stop it, will you get vaccines forever?

Started by Scott777, November 11, 2021, 07:33:16 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

I remember the Chinese videos of people keeling over in the streets. That didn't happen here, did it?
I remember Italy panicking and Boris doing a U-turn. His first plan was to let it take its course, with his "I'm sorry, we are all going to lose friends and relatives" speech. He bottled it. The 3 weeks to flatten the curve never did work, did it?

Sweden dreamed the impossible and showed it was absolutely possible.
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on November 17, 2021, 05:48:07 PM
If the government do not want to have any further non medical interventions over Christmas, it's really easy.
They don't introduce any. It's why I blame the government for the whole debacle. Over-reaction. 5 months of lockdowns. Still testing 6 million healthy people every single day for no worthwhile reason. This is not living with the virus, it is trying to keep control using medical discrimination to try to divide and rule.
NO.
We watched as Chinese first died. They shut down. Then it got nearer home and I remember Italy sending us desperate warnings - they shut down. It seemed to work. Then we got it. We kept borders open and scientists talked glibly about herd immunity then people starting dying. We had quite well known people shown suffering. What were we supposed to do? Do you really think that the population here having seen what was happening in other countries would have been contented? Do you really think that everyone would have been happy to watch other countries using vaccines while we continued for herd immunity? They even got the rough sleepers off the streets! Barry you dream the impossible.

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on November 17, 2021, 04:53:12 PM
Vaccine Researcher Admits 'Big Mistake,' Says Spike Protein Is Dangerous 'Toxin'  | The Tatty Journal
I thought we might get Tatty then.
no worries, mate, nobody else is admitting it, oh but wait.
I think I might have an idea why that has happened. When giving an IM injection, it is usual to draw back to ensure that the hypodermic needle is not in a vein. There are lots of capillaries in muscles and because of the very small size of the mRNA particles, they can easily enter the bloodstream via a capillary.
When the staff are giving these jabs, I have never seen them check to see if they are in a vein/capillary. Error!
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on November 17, 2021, 05:39:30 PM
No I'm not a scientist and neither are you, but there's only one of us pushing an agenda and it ain't me. I've made my choice and am happy to allow others to make theirs. You on the other hand want everyone to follow your hysterical rebellion. Guess what? Jog on.
I am not hysterical you are, yes you have made your choice, the wrong one, but that ain't my problem and I really couldn't care less, so no you jog on.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on November 17, 2021, 05:10:26 PM
Oh you had me dancing in the isles then!! Dancing There is one thing about this. If the Gov wasn't pretty sure would they continue to pay for the jabs? It's costing a bomb. If they didn't think it was having some affect surely they would stop it. [highlight]The last thing they are going to want to do is shut down over Christmas[/highlight]. Not even a profligate Labour Gov would do that. :P
If the government do not want to have any further non medical interventions over Christmas, it's really easy.
They don't introduce any. It's why I blame the government for the whole debacle. Over-reaction. 5 months of lockdowns. Still testing 6 million healthy people every single day for no worthwhile reason. This is not living with the virus, it is trying to keep control using medical discrimination to try to divide and rule. 
NO.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on November 17, 2021, 05:10:26 PM
Oh you had me dancing in the isles then!! Dancing There is one thing about this. If the Gov wasn't pretty sure would they continue to pay for the jabs? It's costing a bomb. If they didn't think it was having some affect surely they would stop it. The last thing they are going to want to do is shut down over Christmas. Not even a profligate Labour Gov would do that. :P

The guv doesn't pay for anything, we do.  But certain people, (Pat Vallance, Hancock) do have shares in the vax.  As long as they can convince people to take it, they will keep doing it.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on November 17, 2021, 05:26:22 PM
Stop making out you are a scientific authority because for one you aren't and for two damaging others because you have chosen to follow a political solution which actually isn't one, don't expect everyone to be a fool along with you.
No I'm not a scientist and neither are you, but there's only one of us pushing an agenda and it ain't me. I've made my choice and am happy to allow others to make theirs. You on the other hand want everyone to follow your hysterical rebellion. Guess what? Jog on. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on November 17, 2021, 05:20:59 PM
What's your point?

Stop making out you are a scientific authority because for one you aren't and for two damaging others because you have chosen to follow a political solution which actually isn't one, don't expect everyone to be a fool along with you.

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on November 17, 2021, 05:19:38 PM
I guess you scientific geniuses will have the answer for him then, Dr Nick, Dr Toots and Dr Cromwell. part time Dr Barry.
No answer cause there's no question. 

Nick

Sheepy

Quote from: Sheepy on November 17, 2021, 05:15:18 PM

I guess you scientific geniuses will have the answer for him then, Dr Nick, Dr Toots and Dr Cromwell. part time Dr Barry.

Sheepy

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on November 17, 2021, 05:00:47 PM
The funny thing is, what with cases going up, and cases going down, and cases going round and round, in and out, and doing the hokey cokey, when it's up, it's up, and the government can say how much we all need to get vaccinated, and must cancel Xmas, and when it's down, it's down, the government can say how successful the vaccine is, but never successful enough, SO GET VACCINATED YOU SELFISH COVIDIOTS.  😁
Oh you had me dancing in the isles then!! Dancing There is one thing about this. If the Gov wasn't pretty sure would they continue to pay for the jabs? It's costing a bomb. If they didn't think it was having some affect surely they would stop it. The last thing they are going to want to do is shut down over Christmas. Not even a profligate Labour Gov would do that. :P

Sheepy

no, no we have jabbed 80% of them, they are all fecked by us, bury it quick. 

Scott777

The funny thing is, what with cases going up, and cases going down, and cases going round and round, in and out, and doing the hokey cokey, when it's up, it's up, and the government can say how much we all need to get vaccinated, and must cancel Xmas, and when it's down, it's down, the government can say how successful the vaccine is, but never successful enough, SO GET VACCINATED YOU SELFISH COVIDIOTS.  😁
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.