Spread of Covid, will vaccines stop it, will you get vaccines forever?

Started by Scott777, November 11, 2021, 07:33:16 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on November 19, 2021, 12:15:14 AM
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
You do the first bit, then we will see about the next bit. 

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on November 18, 2021, 07:04:00 PM
What has Gibraltar being fully vaccinated got to do with anything? Did you forget to give any other data with it, cause without it your beautiful graph is meaningless.
I'll give you another fact: 100% of smokers die.

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on November 18, 2021, 09:44:35 AM
Sorry Doc, they have been selling snake oil and political lockdowns as cures for all ills, I can only apologise for not getting something done sooner. But then we had to wait for science to get its act together and stop being part of a political and corporate cartel, led by the likes of Blair and Cameron.
What has Gibraltar being fully vaccinated got to do with anything? Did you forget to give any other data with it, cause without it your beautiful graph is meaningless.
I'll give you another fact: 100% of smokers die. 

Scott777

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 18, 2021, 03:39:17 PM
I never went away,  It is merely you passed my tolerance for not trying to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Is that cryptic for: "I apologise"?  Will you even admit you were wrong?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 18, 2021, 02:58:07 PM
Oh, your back then.  But you have got some nerve showing your face.  Have you apologised yet?
I never went away,  It is merely you passed my tolerance for not trying to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 18, 2021, 09:40:38 AM
Which frankly is a surprise.

Oh, your back then.  But you have got some nerve showing your face.  Have you apologised yet?

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on November 18, 2021, 09:44:35 AM
Sorry Doc, they have been selling snake oil and political lockdowns as cures for all ills, I can only apologise for not getting something done sooner. But then we had to wait for science to get its act together and stop being part of a political and corporate cartel, led by the likes of Blair and Cameron.
Well I doubt anyone disputes that Cameron or Bliar are tossers however you mention sarcastically again us being doctors afaik none have claimed to be so or sought to decry yours or anyone else opposing view on this.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: Sheepy on November 17, 2021, 05:19:38 PM
I guess you scientific geniuses will have the answer for him then, Dr Nick, Dr Toots and Dr Cromwell. part time Dr Barry.

Quote from: Sheepy on November 17, 2021, 05:15:18 PM

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 17, 2021, 11:07:30 PM

I'm fairly sure no one on this forum has said you are stupid or the like for having your views?
Which frankly is a surprise.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

I already outlined that I had a mate that did actually die from COVID and not with it so I know it is real.
So do I.
I had the Virus last Christmas as did my Wife and 3 of my girls, none of us died from it, we've all now been jabbed and none of died from that either.
Ok.  What's that got to do with the lockdowns and jabs being a scam?
I'm fairly sure no one on this forum has said you are stupid or the like for having your views?
Why do you feel the need to tell us we are stupid to have it when you can't produce a single piece of science that backs you up?

When did I call you stupid?  I provided a video which goes through scientific papers, showing that Ivermectin works.  Now, where is your science that shows the vaccines are for your health?   I don't think you're stupid, but you are ignoring what I post, and not making sense.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on November 17, 2021, 10:29:04 PM
What is mainstream science?  Are you asking for a peer reviewed paper to show the bleeding obvious?  It's like asking for science to show that it's raining outside your window.  Do you have any science which shows big pharma and politicians are vaccinating everyone for their health?  And if not, why do you believe it?
I already outlined that I had a mate that did actually die from COVID and not with it so I know it is real.
I had the Virus last Christmas as did my Wife and 3 of my girls, none of us died from it, we've all now been jabbed and none of died from that either.

Why do you feel the need to tell us we are stupid to have it when you can't produce a single piece of science that backs you up?

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on November 17, 2021, 10:52:22 PM
You do realise what this med is usually used for?
Ivermectin is a medication used to treat parasite infestations. In humans, these include head lice, scabies, river blindness (onchocerciasis), strongyloidiasis, trichuriasis, ascariasis, and lymphatic filariasis.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on November 17, 2021, 10:49:34 PM
Listed as an essential medicine by the WHO.  Ironically, the vaccines are approved under emergency conditions, so why would they not do the same for Ivermectin?  Why spend a ton of money and roll out an mRNA experiment, rather than a drug that has been widely used for years, and safe?  Only money explains this.
You do realise what this med is usually used for?

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on November 17, 2021, 10:24:16 PM
The other advantage to this is that it will be tailored for us in the UK according to our rules of acceptance for use in the NHS and would possibly be more easily and quickly put to use.

Listed as an essential medicine by the WHO.  Ironically, the vaccines are approved under emergency conditions, so why would they not do the same for Ivermectin?  Why spend a ton of money and roll out an mRNA experiment, rather than a drug that has been widely used for years, and safe?  Only money explains this.