Spread of Covid, will vaccines stop it, will you get vaccines forever?

Started by Scott777, November 11, 2021, 07:33:16 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Just for you John, from the NHS, the vaccines:  "reduce your risk of catching or spreading COVID-19".
Last reviewed 18th November.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/coronavirus-vaccine/
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 20, 2021, 09:34:38 AM
So who (other than perhaps a first minister of a welsh fiefdom whio has been proven to be an arse of the first order who says one thing one minute and then sends lawyers to shut down newspapers thhat report hos words saying he didn't say that at all) is actually saying the vaccine reduces the ability to transfer the virus ? Becuase the NHS isn't, the letters you get when you have the shots make it plain as day there is no evidence the vaccine reduces your chance of being infected, or of passing it on. And with the NHS saying that in writing as you have the shot, who the f**k is being stupid enough to pretend otherwise ??

Err, well John, I'm very disappointed in your reasoning at the moment.  It is precisely YOU, who is wondering why we should treat Covid jabs differently to smallpox jabs.  The main justification for mandatory Covid jabs is based on the claim that it protects other people, by reducing transmission.  It is the UK government that is claiming that it reduces the spread, and masses of the media, and the NHS.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 20, 2021, 09:34:38 AM
So who (other than perhaps a first minister of a welsh fiefdom whio has been proven to be an arse of the first order who says one thing one minute and then sends lawyers to shut down newspapers thhat report hos words saying he didn't say that at all) is actually saying the vaccine reduces the ability to transfer the virus ? Becuase the NHS isn't, the letters you get when you have the shots make it plain as day there is no evidence the vaccine reduces your chance of being infected, or of passing it on. [highlight]And with the NHS saying that in writing as you have the shot, who the f**k is being stupid enough to pretend otherwise ??
[/highlight]
The proponents of vaccine passes and passports, that's who!
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on November 19, 2021, 10:04:20 PM
Just to confirm my own interpretation of the of the Lancet study, just for people or smurfs who are in denial:

"People inoculated against Covid-19 are just as likely to spread the delta variant of the virus to contacts in their household as those who haven't had shots, according to new research."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-28/getting-vaccinated-doesn-t-stop-people-from-spreading-delta

So, just to be clear, it is at best misleading, and at worst, false to claim that it reduces the spread at all.

So who (other than perhaps a first minister of a welsh fiefdom whio has been proven to be an arse of the first order who says one thing one minute and then sends lawyers to shut down newspapers thhat report hos words saying he didn't say that at all) is actually saying the vaccine reduces the ability to transfer the virus ? Becuase the NHS isn't, the letters you get when you have the shots make it plain as day there is no evidence the vaccine reduces your chance of being infected, or of passing it on. And with the NHS saying that in writing as you have the shot, who the F@@@ is being stupid enough to pretend otherwise ??
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Scott777

Just to confirm my own interpretation of the of the Lancet study, just for people or smurfs who are in denial:

"People inoculated against Covid-19 are just as likely to spread the delta variant of the virus to contacts in their household as those who haven't had shots, according to new research."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-28/getting-vaccinated-doesn-t-stop-people-from-spreading-delta

So, just to be clear, it is at best misleading, and at worst, false to claim that it reduces the spread at all.

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on November 19, 2021, 09:04:31 PM
I was looking at statistics today and realised I made a mistake when I posted this.
It's more than 6 million tests a WEEK, not per day and apologies for the inaccuracy.
Still 6m a week too many, if you ask me.

Barry

Quote from: Barry on November 17, 2021, 05:48:07 PMStill testing 6 million healthy people every single day for no worthwhile reason. 
I was looking at statistics today and realised I made a mistake when I posted this.
It's more than 6 million tests a WEEK, not per day and apologies for the inaccuracy.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on November 19, 2021, 05:37:36 PM
You should be ashamed of yourself, if you can't even admit you were wrong.  At least I now know you have no credibility.
Apparently he's got conclusive proof that I'm faking pictures of Tesco in Redruth but won't share his proof. You've got no chance of an apology. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 19, 2021, 05:37:36 PM
You should be ashamed of yourself, if you can't even admit you were wrong.  At least I now know you have no credibility.
It is you who have no credibility.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 19, 2021, 02:34:32 PM
I suggest you practice what you preach.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 19, 2021, 02:24:53 PM
Yeah, and some fruit cakes never apologise for their lies.  🤣🤣
I suggest you practice what you preach.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 19, 2021, 11:38:48 AM
Some people don't have a clue what a fact is, which is why there are so many fruit cakes and looney tunes on internet forums.

Yeah, and some fruit cakes never apologise for their lies.  🤣🤣

papasmurf

Quote from: HDQQ on November 19, 2021, 11:06:52 AM
And 100% of people who post on internet forums get their facts wrong sometimes.
Some people don't have a clue what a fact is, which is why there are so many fruit cakes and looney tunes on internet forums.

HDQQ

Quote from: Nick on November 18, 2021, 07:04:00 PM
What has Gibraltar being fully vaccinated got to do with anything? Did you forget to give any other data with it, cause without it your beautiful graph is meaningless.
I'll give you another fact: 100% of smokers die.
And 100% of people who post on internet forums get their facts wrong sometimes.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on November 19, 2021, 01:57:46 AM
You do the first bit, then we will see about the next bit.

So, what makes you think you are so important that we should bother with you? when you don't even have the ability to work out this is engineered. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!