1000 in a day?

Started by T00ts, November 12, 2021, 12:01:32 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts on November 12, 2021, 01:39:32 PM
There are so few families with children that I can't help worrying that we are gradually being invaded not for handouts but for domination. ISIS claimed as much several years ago. How are these people destitute if they can manage the £1000s that the so called smugglers demand? The vast majority seem to be young males. Do we know what is happening to them? I hear of hotels etc but is that long term?

If you mean there are so few families with children on the boats ......

This is because their plan is to first have their case end up in my wife's filing cabinet, their face end up in the front row at Columbus House, and their dependants then get a free pass to an appointment with my youngest at the DWP Office for a free NINO.

They are coming to the attention of my eldest daughter too. Because they readily demand a chance to learn Welsh Plaid love them.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 13, 2021, 09:23:49 AM

Maybe some of them do the job some of the time. But having personally witnessed lots of them NOT doing it, there is much room for improvement
I have been witnessing British police do nothing for decades.  The big problem is the British government are not doing anything either.
Not enough resources or personnel to do the job since the late 1980s
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on November 13, 2021, 09:11:07 AM
The French don't do f*ck all, that is frankly what the British press and government would have us believe.
I have twice witnessed the gendarmes/douaniers finding people attempting to get to Britain on the Roscoff/Plymouth ferry.
The last time was  the 31st of October this year. There were over thirty gendarmes/douaniers plus Malinois dogs carrying out comprehensive searches. They found three people in Rolland agricultural equipment about to be loaded on the ferry, one of them ran, (a futile exercise,) and resisted arrest only to have the crap beaten out of him to subdue him.
What worried me is when we arrived at Plymouth there were no checks and the customs inspection shed was not open.
(Roscoff is a long way from Calais.)

Yet when I was freelancing for France Telecom IN THEIR COCQUELLES "Office" as it was the nearest place I could get to physically connect hardware to their network I witnessed the French police actually doing f**k all barely fifty yards from where a whole bunch of illegals were breaking into trucks.

And one of the lefties who populated the forerunner of this forum personally boasted on it of aiding illegals in their crossings where they knew the cc authorities would do f**k all.

And I have on many occasions during that time been waved through supposed border checkpoints where indolent french uniformed police and border guards couldn't be arsed to check anything.

Maybe some of them do the job some of the time. But having personally witnessed lots of them NOT doing it, there is much room for improvement
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 13, 2021, 08:42:55 AM
I think we should start being rather less tolerant. Parking a few of our naval vessels a few hundred yards off our NATO neighbours shores and running RIBS up and down the coast would be a useful way to spend the money we currently hand the French to do fu*k all would be a start. And perhaps we should drag the boats back to shore and burn them. After we invite the occupants to return to French soil of course.
The French don't do f*ck all, that is frankly what the British press and government would have us believe.
I have twice witnessed the gendarmes/douaniers finding people attempting to get to Britain on the Roscoff/Plymouth ferry.
The last time was  the 31st of October this year. There were over thirty gendarmes/douaniers plus Malinois dogs carrying out comprehensive searches. They found three people in Rolland agricultural equipment about to be loaded on the ferry, one of them ran, (a futile exercise,) and resisted arrest only to have the crap beaten out of him to subdue him.
What worried me is when we arrived at Plymouth there were no checks and the customs inspection shed was not open.
(Roscoff is a long way from Calais.)

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on November 12, 2021, 01:25:05 PM
Because we are exploiting RNLI volunteers to help them across. Not one has been sent back this year. Priti Patel should either resign or admit it is government policy to let them in. Because that is what it looks like.
Should we use violence to repel invaders from other lands?

I think we should start being rather less tolerant. Parking a few of our naval vessels a few hundred yards off our NATO neighbours shores and running RIBS up and down the coast would be a useful way to spend the money we currently hand the French to do fu*k all would be a start. And perhaps we should drag the boats back to shore and burn them. After we invite the occupants to return to French soil of course.

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on November 12, 2021, 04:27:13 PM
We all know what happened when the UK border agency tried to lock up illegal immigrants in Scotland.
Scotland is pro illegal immigration, by their actions. As, it seems, is England.
you say that barry , but the rent a mob in glasgow dont speak for the scottish nation on this subject.

You had various factions from what i heard with differing views ranging from the loony left , those who want  to stick a finger in englands eye and do the opposite of what you want , to those angry england controls scotlands borders. Of course it needent be said but thats what we voted for in 2014.

you final sentence is spot on .

Nicola sturgoen , the snp and every government and major political party in the western world is pro immigration.

That includes bojo the clown and the tories. The difference is  , wee krankie was open about it  , bojo was not.

The western world has an aging popualtion , the third world is still popping them out 12 at a time.

all western government are commited to the ponzi scheme of the ever expanding working age population feeding the previous generation , so its no difficult to see where we are headed.

Sturgeon , like johnson , has no interest in stopping mass immigration , just like marcron and all the rest. Thats why i laugh at cromwell and toots......putin has no need to do anything , we are fecking sowing the seeds of our own destruction.

Even the dim but nice loony lefty scot indy factions are starting to discuss it in a serious manner , and in negative terms.

....all the while , bojo the clown does nothing.............bearing in mind borders and immigration are reserved to the uk government.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Barry

Quote from: Thomas on November 12, 2021, 04:23:08 PM
Putins arm is long....very long indeed.;) only kidding .

On a serious note , i was watching clips of farage talking about this very issue , i think it was from sunderland yesterday , saying boris doesnt give a shit about immigration.

He ripped into both johnson and patel on the issue , and was saying its only going to get worse.

A government who can't protect their borders , especially the borders of the southern half of an island , doesnt deserve to be in power.

...but then as we know starmer would be even worse.

[highlight]Scotlands having the same debate too[/highlight] , as well as France and many other countries.
We all know what happened when the UK border agency tried to lock up illegal immigrants in Scotland.
Scotland is pro illegal immigration, by their actions. As, it seems, is England.
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on November 12, 2021, 12:01:32 PM
How can it be possible that 1000 immigrants can cross the channel in a day? That's a conveyor belt!
Putins arm is long....very long indeed.;) only kidding .

On a serious note , i was watching clips of farage talking about this very issue , i think it was from sunderland yesterday , saying boris doesnt give a shit about immigration.

He ripped into both johnson and patel on the issue , and was saying its only going to get worse.

A government who cant protect their borders , especially the borders of the southern half of an island , doesnt deserve to be in power.

...but then as we know starmer would be even worse.

Scotlands having the same debate too , as well as France and many other countries.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on November 12, 2021, 02:41:53 PM
This is something I've posed in other threads,I don't think it's in our National psyche to do that but we do have to contemplate some firmer action because the predictions are populations are on the move and it may well get worse.

Looking at the behaviour of some of theses people they have a sense of entitlement to come here and are prepared to use whatever means to do so so god knows what their behaviour may be once here.

I was in Manchester City Centre not that long ago when three of what I presumed  asylum seekers hit my car,words were exchanged where I was told  "I kill you" and tbh  I didn't doubt for the people around they might well.

Anyway I have a reputation as a liberal but I suppose another view might be typical right wing racist brexiteer.

For some reason T00ts think they might head for Siberia,I don't doubt Vlad would have no compunction and shoot them.
LOL Only because ultimately it may end up as a nice temperate climate if warming continues as predicted. We need to remember that to those who are extreme Muslim we are the infidel. It is Mohamed's wish and for their glory for us to die. I don't think that will change despite free housing and benefits.

cromwell

Because we are exploiting RNLI volunteers to help them across. Not one has been sent back this year. Priti Patel should either resign or admit it is government policy to let them in. Because that is what it looks like.
This is something I've posed in other threads,I don't think it's in our National psyche to do that but we do have to contemplate some firmer action because the predictions are populations are on the move and it may well get worse.

Looking at the behaviour of some of theses people they have a sense of entitlement to come here and are prepared to use whatever means to do so so god knows what their behaviour may be once here.

I was in Manchester City Centre not that long ago when three of what I presumed  asylum seekers hit my car,words were exchanged where I was told  "I kill you" and tbh  I didn't doubt but for the people around they might well.

Anyway I have a reputation as a liberal but I suppose another view might be typical right wing racist brexiteer.

For some reason T00ts think they might head for Siberia,I don't doubt Vlad would have no compunction and shoot them.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

There are so few families with children that I can't help worrying that we are gradually being invaded not for handouts but for domination. ISIS claimed as much several years ago. How are these people destitute if they can manage the £1000s that the so called smugglers demand? The vast majority seem to be young males. Do we know what is happening to them? I hear of hotels etc but is that long term?

Barry

How can it be possible that 1000 immigrants can cross the channel in a day?
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

How can it be possible that 1000 immigrants can cross the channel in a day? That's a conveyor belt!
Those are just the one's being found. Frankly the British coastline has been as porous as a string vest since the late 1980s.
Staff was cut drastically and never replaced. It would not surprise me if that 1000 is just the tip of the iceberg.

T00ts