Three men arrested under prevention of terrorism act

Started by cromwell, November 14, 2021, 09:24:16 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Barry on November 17, 2021, 12:12:58 PM
It seems we are our own worst enemies.
For every illegal immigrant with a deportation order there is a shyster lawyer getting them off the plane before it takes off.
The shyster lawyer is being paid by the state, of course.
We used to blame the EU and their courts for this mess, but what excuse does Priti Patel have now?
But the EU laws take time to be undone. Heard an interview last night by some minister saying that very thing. I would suggest they get a move on and get rid. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on November 17, 2021, 12:02:52 PM

It doesn't answer the question of how and why our immigration policy is so inept that he had the freedom to act as he has.
Who has been in power in Government since May 2010 is a bit of a clue.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 17, 2021, 01:30:43 PM
Sorry Toots this will not wash

When the provisional IRA blew up bits of London, Manchester, Birmingham, even Newport got their attention but god knows why it's not like anyone lived there that mattered, we did not call them mentally ill we called them murdering terrorist bastard's hell bent on bombing, shooting, killing and maiming for political ends

It is true my children and nieces and nephews did not routinely scan under their cars for incendiary devices as they grew up as I had to, but Jennifer has to now and her attitude to those who would blow her and her DWP co workers up is no different to mine towards the ALF and CND who wanted me dead long before Hains boot boys joined the throng in 2010 on learning of my reaction to my daughter's rape

I will admit many in this country have not had to deal with this and therefore for them it is somewhat bewildering.

Those of us who still have a mirror on a broomstick in the garage have no such limitations to our understanding of the depths these bastard's stoop to.

Extra point: to understand how this chap survived in this country despite having his asylum claim rejected, go research the reaction of Glaswegians to the border force. The BBC was wetting itself with delight at how the tenants of a sink estate positively conspire to hide illegals from the repatriation squad.

Maybe the SNP have secret admirers of the Meibion Glyndwr Cottage Burners and enjoy the thought the people they harbour will go forth and murder some Englishmen. Who knows.
Sorry perhaps you misunderstand what I meant. I am suggesting that the mental health news is to placate the public. I would imagine that the 'authorities' are worried that if they were to let it be thought that too many immigrants were a threat there would be reprisals.

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts on November 17, 2021, 12:02:52 PM
I think that this is so outside most people's understanding that blame on Mental health is the obvious decision. It is beyond our normality to imagine that anyone can be so evil that they deceived everyone right from landing on our shores, through an apparent conversion to Christianity and on into planning, making and deploying a bomb.

It doesn't answer the question of how and why our immigration policy is so inept that he had the freedom to act as he has.

Sorry Toots this will not wash

When the provisional IRA blew up bits of London, Manchester, Birmingham, even Newport got their attention but god knows why it's not like anyone lived there that mattered, we did not call them mentally ill we called them murdering terrorist bastard's hell bent on bombing, shooting, killing and maiming for political ends

It is true my children and nieces and nephews did not routinely scan under their cars for incendiary devices as they grew up as I had to, but Jennifer has to now and her attitude to those who would blow her and her DWP co workers up is no different to mine towards the ALF and CND who wanted me dead long before Hains boot boys joined the throng in 2010 on learning of my reaction to my daughter's rape

I will admit many in this country have not had to deal with this and therefore for them it is somewhat bewildering.

Those of us who still have a mirror on a broomstick in the garage have no such limitations to our understanding of the depths these bastard's stoop to.

Extra point: to understand how this chap survived in this country despite having his asylum claim rejected, go research the reaction of Glaswegians to the border force. The BBC was wetting itself with delight at how the tenants of a sink estate positively conspire to hide illegals from the repatriation squad.

Maybe the SNP have secret admirers of the Meibion Glyndwr Cottage Burners and enjoy the thought the people they harbour will go forth and murder some Englishmen. Who knows. 
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

It seems we are our own worst enemies.
For every illegal immigrant with a deportation order there is a shyster lawyer getting them off the plane before it takes off.
The shyster lawyer is being paid by the state, of course.
We used to blame the EU and their courts for this mess, but what excuse does Priti Patel have now?
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

I think that this is so outside most people's understanding that blame on Mental health is the obvious decision. It is beyond our normality to imagine that anyone can be so evil that they deceived everyone right from landing on our shores, through an apparent conversion to Christianity and on into planning, making and deploying a bomb. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on November 17, 2021, 11:09:25 AM

Just as well he got the TATP mix wrong or it would have been a proper explosion.
TATP, (Tricetone Trirperoxide?  Where is the evidence for that please? (TATP is used to ignite a main explosive charge.)
I have seen some speculation but not evidence.
Acetone (C3H6O) and hydrogen peroxide (H2O2). As C3H6O and H2O2 are the precursors of TATP, but getting Hydrogen Peroxide in a concentrated enough form to make TATP is difficult for the "home brewer."
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on November 17, 2021, 11:09:25 AM
It must have been a long term mental health issue as it has become clear he had planned this attack over 7 months.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-59317136

Just as well he got the TATP mix wrong or it would have been a proper explosion.
the drip, drip, drip approach continues, now we are told he has had a series of mental health episdes.

it's all part of a plan to make us feel sorry for rejecting this iraqi terrorist instead of pursuing which bastards let hi9m stay here to plot to kill people.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

It must have been a long term mental health issue as it has become clear he had planned this attack over 7 months.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-59317136

† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell on November 16, 2021, 12:42:32 AM
Blimey John you old cynic ...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59308947

About half way down that story, the BBC have delighted in helping the ministry of truth by propagating their revelation that the guy had already been sectioned.

As I said, the "authorities" will be along to explain he had mental health issues before long.

I was not aware when I said it but it seems they already had 

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on November 16, 2021, 09:08:21 AM
Wel 'e was definitely mad about something,people though are definitely getting pissed off with watching this farce of peopl getting anything that floats and being "rescued" if it ain't sorted the only beneficiaries will be the far right.
Thats what has happened in germany cromwell. Its not difficult to understand where we are headed wit hthis limp wristed governments stance to mass uncontrolled immigration.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell on November 16, 2021, 12:42:32 AM
Blimey John you old cynic,anyway all those arrested have now been released.
Not cynicism. Experience. After Sarah the mindwipe team from Gwent Plod had a go at me. They failed. I knew that time dealing with the Moonies would come in handy

johnofgwent

Quote from: Thomas on November 16, 2021, 08:38:11 AM
Well cromwell , from reports i am reading it seems that emad jamil , the perpetrator of what happened in the scouse taxi , had his application for asylum turned down in 2014 , had previously been caught waving a knife at the public , and yet was still at liberty to culturally enrich us in 2021 by carrying out his jihad attack?

Not to worry though , we are told , he converted to christianty just before  and has now lost the chance to gain his 32 virgins in the afterlife.

Cynic? No wonder cromwell. I think im going down the same road as john of gwent the older i get.
Seventy Two. And you overlook the teaching that deception is the finest weapon a true jihadi can wield. 

Barry

BBC and Sky News playing over and over again that he was "said to have" converted to Christianity.

They just love it.
† The end is nigh †

Sampanviking

Quote from: Borchester on November 15, 2021, 09:48:36 PM
Apparently his real name is Enzo Almeni and he was Church of England, which is a bit of a surprise. I thought all scousers  were left footers
Ah must be one of those peaceful pro Democracy Fighters from Idlib we all keep hearing about...