Reports of Klaus Schwab Arrest

Started by Scott777, November 15, 2021, 02:40:19 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 19, 2021, 04:13:14 PM
Frankly I have no clue at all about "happiness is a wet beaver" logos on their chest. Never seen it, and "youff," clad in wetsuits and associated equipment walk past my home on a regular basis, mostly wearing locally made kit.

I suspect no-one is jumping into the sea at the moment:-

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/sewage-alerts-20-cornwall-beaches-6147452

Sewage alerts at 20 Cornwall beaches today

You may want to think twice if you were planning on going swimming today

Another link to Cornwalllive 😂 😂 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on November 19, 2021, 05:02:11 PM
Boris maybe a bit of Atwater but he's no nazi and committed no war crimes.

Yeah, and I reckon the Nazis said Hitler had committed no crimes of any kind.  And the showers were just for washing.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on November 15, 2021, 02:40:19 PM
According to various online sources (I can only hope it's true), Klaus Schwab, founder of the World Economic Forum, has been arrested for alleged fraud.  He is the guy who wants you to have no money or possessions, because he will look after you, and you will be happy.  The deniers probably love him like an uncle, or a nanny.  Personally, I am eager for Bill Gates to be arrested, along with Fauci the liar, and Boris the bastard, so they can face a new Nuremberg trial.  Well, fingers crossed, unless you love communism or fascism.

https://www.conservativebeaver.com/2021/11/12/klaus-schwab-arrested-at-his-home-in-switzerland/
Which turned out to be false,like I suspect much of your info where you would like to re enact Nuremberg.

Boris maybe a bit of a tosser but he's no nazi and committed no war crimes.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 19, 2021, 03:27:02 PM
Yet not a mile from "chez Smurf" people jump.into the sea with "happiness is a wet beaver" logos on their chest ....

Admittedly the wetsuits in question are made a tad further north than the duchy,  but hey ...

Frankly I have no clue at all about "happiness is a wet beaver" logos on their chest. Never seen it, and "youff," clad in wetsuits and associated equipment walk past my home on a regular basis, mostly wearing locally made kit.

I suspect no-one is jumping into the sea at the moment:-

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/sewage-alerts-20-cornwall-beaches-6147452

Sewage alerts at 20 Cornwall beaches today

You may want to think twice if you were planning on going swimming today
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on November 19, 2021, 11:48:46 AM
I would not dare to look at webpage called that.

Yet not a mile from "chez Smurf" people jump.into the sea with "happiness is a wet beaver" logos on their chest .... 

Admittedly the wetsuits in question are made a tad further north than the duchy,  but hey ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nalaar

Don't believe everything you think.

Scott777

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on November 15, 2021, 02:40:19 PM
According to various online sources (I can only hope it's true), Klaus Schwab, founder of the World Economic Forum, has been arrested for alleged fraud.  He is the guy who wants you to have no money or possessions, because he will look after you, and you will be happy.  The deniers probably love him like an uncle, or a nanny.  Personally, I am eager for Bill Gates to be arrested, along with Fauci the liar, and Boris the bastard, so they can face a new Nuremberg trial.  Well, fingers crossed, unless you love communism or fascism.

https://www.conservativebeaver.com/2021/11/12/klaus-schwab-arrested-at-his-home-in-switzerland/
Nuremberg trial eh!

Shakes head.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Nalaar on November 19, 2021, 11:38:16 AM
Do you trust 'conservativebeaver.com'?
I would not dare to look at webpage called that.

papasmurf

https://factcheck.afp.com/http%253A%252F%252Fdoc.afp.com%252F9RU8Z3-1

Published on Thursday 18 November 2021 at 20:26

Online articles and social media posts say Klaus Schwab, founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum (WEF), has been arrested. The claim is false, confirmed Swiss police, Europol and WEF; Schwab was not detained and in fact spoke at an event in Dubai on the day cited in the erroneous posts.

Nalaar

Quote from: Scott777 on November 15, 2021, 06:43:15 PM
Well, it's starting to look like fake news, which is the problem when you can't trust the corporate media, but anyway, it's a nice thought.
Do you trust 'conservativebeaver.com'?
Don't believe everything you think.

HDQQ

Quote from: Scott777 on November 15, 2021, 06:43:15 PM
Well, it's starting to look like fake news, which is the problem when you can't trust the corporate media, but anyway, it's a nice thought.
I think we're more into the realms of fake fake news here, or even fake fake fake news.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Scott777