France clears Dunkirk migrant camp

Started by papasmurf, November 16, 2021, 04:46:43 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 17, 2021, 07:56:08 AM(For one thing free dental care in Britain you really are joking.)
No problem in my country , which is in the northern part of the island of britain. I have had , and continue to use a scottish nhs dentist free at the point of use . The local asylum seekers say they have never had such good treatment free of charge.

Obviously you believe too much anglo lefty propaganda .:D

A record number of people in Scotland are registered with an NHS dentist, according to the latest figures.

A total of 5.2 million people were signed up as at 30 September 2019.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-51189130

pappy exaggerating yet again. When will it ever stop!

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 17, 2021, 07:56:08 AM
France doesn't give anyone free health care, it has a complex system of refunds, not always to the full amount.  You have believed the propaganda without checking the reality. (For one thing free dental care in Britain you really are joking.)
pappy , im fully aware france  , like most other countires around the world , doesnt give anyone never mind migrants free at the point of use healthcare without upfront costs.

You make my point for me ,and further enforce the fact why the UK is more appealing than most other nation states.

Thanks for agreeing.;)

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on November 17, 2021, 07:41:16 AM

France for example doesnt give migrants free health care , or free dental care.The uk does.
France doesn't give anyone free health care, it has a complex system of refunds, not always to the full amount.  You have believed the propaganda without checking the reality. (For one thing free dental care in Britain you really are joking.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 16, 2021, 07:34:02 PM
I am NOT joking, Britain is a very hostile place for them, you can parrot the Daily Heil propaganda as much as you like, the reality is very different.
Pappy why do you make an empty ambiguous statement then retreat behind it to argue against any opposing view? You are like some 70 year old who hasnt grown up since his student union days.

The idea the uk ( there is no such country as britian) is less accommadating than other countries of europe to these migrants is laughable.

France for example doesnt give migrants free health care , or free dental care.The uk does.

Back in the days of sarkozy , when a load of romanian gypsies rocked up in the south of France , the eu , amnesty international and others said he couldnt deport them. The French said ok , then promptly deported them. When do you see any uk government taking that attitude?

The uk grants these islamists religous freedom , France was lambasted bu human rights groups when they banned the burka but carried on with a gallic shrug of the shoulders.

Merkel let a million of them in to widespread applause of human rights and general do gooding groups , then later admitted it was a "mistake" after general crime , terrorist incidents and rape shot through the roof. The AFD , and other right wing groups promptly gained supprt and 90 seats in the german bundestag .Having said that the germans wont give benefits , housing , health or dental care or allow anyone to work in germany if you dont possess an ID card , and for an immigrant to get an id card  , they have to have been granted asylum.

That isnt the case in the uk.

Thats before we even begin to discuss the rest of europe. So your "britain" is less accomadating than anywhere else trope is of course absolute rubbish.

Turn the boats back in the channel , feck the human rights mob .Ban all legal rights and help from the legal profession , take any any right to housing and benefits , health care etc etc and i might begin to agree with you.

At present  , contrary to what you are saying , the uk is currently the most attractive destination for migrants in the whole of europe. We all know it.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on November 16, 2021, 10:00:49 PM
Well it's not legal to speed,shoplift,drink drive and a host of other things yet people do.

I mean blowing up taxis isn't either so having established that it's nothing to do with the mail so effectively SW wasn't referencing that but the reality....

it's not a trick question.
The failed asylum seekers cannot legally work or claim benefit, they are however being supported by "do-gooders," lawyers who should know better and religious based charities. (Apparently an article in the Torygraph about that today.)

cromwell

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 16, 2021, 10:23:43 PM
Ok I'll bite

The reality is that there ARE limits and there ARE unrealistic expectations.
I'm sorry John can you please expand on that?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 16, 2021, 07:31:19 PM
You are joking , feck me its tent city all the way across Europe . Britain gives them a roof over their head a bit of grub and a few quid . We are also pretty tolerant once they are here .

If they dont like it they know where France is
Ok I'll bite

The reality is that there ARE limits and there ARE unrealistic expectations. 
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on November 16, 2021, 09:51:19 PM
Not if you study those datasets carefully, the numbers of failed asylum seekers deported is few, and they cannot legally work or claim benefit.
Well it's not legal to speed,shoplift,drink drive and a host of other things yet people do.

I mean blowing up taxis isn't either so having established that it's nothing to do with the mail so effectively SW wasn't referencing that but the reality....

it's not a trick question.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on November 16, 2021, 07:49:58 PM
So Streetwalker wasn't referencing what you call the daily heil but reality.
Not if you study those datasets carefully, the numbers of failed asylum seekers deported is few, and they cannot legally work or claim benefit.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on November 16, 2021, 07:47:00 PM
That will form part of the investigation. There is no legal way for him to have done so.
He like many thousands of failed asylum seekers should have been deported long ago.
Datasets on the subject:-

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/immigration-statistics-year-ending-june-2021/how-many-people-do-we-grant-asylum-or-protection-to
So Streetwalker wasn't referencing what you call the daily heil but reality.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on November 16, 2021, 07:38:56 PM
So can you please explain why a failed asylum seeker manages to rent and live,hire a taxi,buy the materials to build a bomb seven years after being refused asylum.
That will form part of the investigation. There is no legal way for him to have done so.
He like many thousands of failed asylum seekers should have been deported long ago. 
Datasets on the subject:-

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/immigration-statistics-year-ending-june-2021/how-many-people-do-we-grant-asylum-or-protection-to

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on November 16, 2021, 07:34:02 PM
I am NOT joking, Britain is a very hostile place for them, you can parrot the Daily Heil propaganda as much as you like, the reality is very different.
So can you please explain why a failed asylum seeker manages to rent and live,hire a taxi,buy the materials to build a bomb seven years after being refused asylum.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 16, 2021, 07:31:19 PM
You are joking ,

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on November 16, 2021, 06:52:38 PM
Britain is unaccommodating, the problem being they don't find that out until they get to Britain.
You are joking , feck me its tent city all the way across Europe . Britain gives them a roof over their head a bit of grub and a few quid . We are also pretty tolerant once they are here .

If they dont like it they know where France is 

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on November 16, 2021, 07:01:24 PM
While there are people prepared to pay there will always be 'business men' prepared to take their money. Now that this is set up as a very lucrative 'business' it will never stop however many we jail.
I was not suggesting jailing people smugglers, I was suggesting eliminated them in the countries that they smuggle people out of.