France clears Dunkirk migrant camp

Started by papasmurf, November 16, 2021, 04:46:43 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on November 17, 2021, 04:04:28 PM
I do know what rules apply however, you are commenting about a mental health section, where is your evidence he was sectioned under the mental health act?
Well at least I provide proof.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-59308938
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

Ok here's the problem. Watch the video embedded in this.

These twats are going to steal a pedalo off a Calais beach because "there is work in England, there is no racism in England"

FFS

As I said in another post, you need to let me and lots of people far worse than me get nasty with these bastard's so they can correct these fantasies.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59317299
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on November 17, 2021, 03:53:07 PM
Well if you don't know what rules apply that's your problem.......seriously.
I do know what rules apply however, you are commenting about a mental health section, where is your evidence he was sectioned under the mental health act?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on November 17, 2021, 03:40:54 PM
I have to ask Cromwell what are you on about? (Seriously.)
Well if you don't know what rules apply that's your problem.......seriously.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on November 17, 2021, 03:35:39 PM
No because he'd been sectioned he as due benefits.
I have to ask Cromwell what are you on about? (Seriously.)

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on November 17, 2021, 10:40:31 AM
Illegally and with the help of Christian charity. (Do-Gooders in the worst sense.)
No because he'd been sectioned he was due benefits.

What's a do gooder the opposite of a do badder?

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on November 17, 2021, 10:27:27 AM
So how did this man who was refused asylum seven years ago survive?
Illegally and with the help of Christian charity. (Do-Gooders in the worst sense.)

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on November 17, 2021, 10:23:34 AM
I suggest when this Committees - UK Parliament is available for watching recording some of the myths and propaganda about illegal immigrants will be dispelled.
So how did this man who was refused asylum seven years ago survive?

papasmurf

I suggest when this Committees - UK Parliament is available for watching recording some of the myths and propaganda about illegal immigrants will be dispelled.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on November 17, 2021, 09:02:14 AMwhile the uk is giving them £160 month free plus somewhere to stay , free health and dental care and the chance to work cash in hand as one of borkies uber drivers  ;):D , all the while costing the taxpayer thousands upon thousands in legal processes to be allowed to officially stay permanently.

Its incredible.
Thomas that is propaganda which you have read in the right wing press and not checked for yourself.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on November 17, 2021, 08:43:43 AM
What pees me off in all this is you get govt making a bloody hash of people who are entitled to be here (windrush) have made lives in this country,paid tax and are then told to sod off.

There were a few cases recently of ex service personnel being refused treatment,the British army struggles to recruit and has been tapping in to people from the commonwealth.

Afaik you serve in the French foreign legion you get automatic citizenship,the Ghurkas crapped on for decades yet some scrote rocks up from god knows where and tries to blow you up.

The family of the Manchester bomber were housed and given benefits for years.
Bearing in mind the average wages in some middle eastern shithole like syria is $100 per month , while the uk is giving them £160 month free plus somewhere to stay , free health and dental care and the chance to work cash in hand as one of borkies uber drivers  ;):D , all the while costing the taxpayer thousands upon thousands in legal processes to be allowed to officially stay permanently.

Its incredible.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

What pees me off in all this is you get govt making a bloody hash of people who are entitled to be here (windrush) have made lives in this country,paid tax and are then told to sod off.

There were a few cases recently of ex service personnel being refused treatment,the British army struggles to recruit and has been tapping in to people from the commonwealth.

Afaik you serve in the French foreign legion you get automatic citizenship,the Ghurkas crapped on for decades yet some scrote rocks up from god knows where and tries to blow you up.

The family of the Manchester bomber were housed and given benefits for years.

Thomas

Asylum seekers are also from what i read given £39.63 a week in benefits ,and if their claim to stay has been outstanding for 12 months or more , are entitled to request the right to work in the uk.

Most "migrants " claim asylum , most cases are taking more than 12 months to process , (before even factoring in appeal) and some 250 cases have been wainting over 5 years for the limp wristed uk government to deal with.

A new report published by the Refugee Council today reveals a staggering rise in the numbers of people seeking asylum condemned to wait for over a year for even an initial decision on whether they will be able to remain in the UK.
Freedom of Information (FOI) requests of Home Office data obtained by the charity show that the number of people waiting for more than a year for an initial decision increased almost tenfold from 3,588 people in 2010 to 33,016 in 2020.
Other shocking findings include the number of children waiting longer than a year for an initial decision having increased more than twelve fold from 563 children in 2010 to 6,887 in 2020.
More than 250 people had been waiting for 5 years or more for an initial decision on their case, of whom 55 were children.
The analysis finds that the average waiting time for an initial decision on an asylum case is likely to be between one and three years. It says that the backlog in initial decisions is primarily driven by the number of initial decisions failing to keep pace with the number of asylum applications being made

https://refugeecouncil.org.uk/latest/news/thousands-seeking-asylum-face-cruel-wait-of-years-for-asylum-decision-fresh-research-shows/

The reality from the government that asylum seekers have no rights while here is once again shown to be nothing short of complete empty rhetoric.

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 17, 2021, 08:14:33 AM
Ok.

Moira works for the Family Court now, but she was lucky to get a permanent transfer to it from the Immigration Tribunal service for whom she used to work.

The law specifies that asylum seekers legitimate and otherwise "have no access to funds". Identity documents legitimate asylum seekers provide are overstamped on entry to make this plain.  Illegals destroy any documents but new ones we provide (which no country they claim origin from recognise) are of course marked in the same way.

In this state they have no recourse to any of the welfare benefits the UK provides. They do not, as the popular internet memes state, get handed homes, jobs, 65 inch TVs....  They get food coupons whose uses are even more limited than the ASDA vouchers Rashford seems to have screwed out of the government for those on free school meals status (such as my eldest "enjoys" for Melissa).

They cannot work.

They should not have access to GPs and their access to the NHS should be limited to stabilisation of any condition they suffer rather than treatment. This fact is of course observed more in the breach.

My personal view is that for countless decades we have allowed the workload caused by illegals to overpower the states ability to process the claims of those who rock up and state immediately they seek asylum. It angers me beyond words that this is the case.

The individual I referred to in my little tale of the helicopter gunship chaingun fire control system and he military Tw** who criticised me for allowing a woman to do a man's work retired a few years ago and now volunteers for a charity that tries to further the lot of those who actually claimed asylum before a border force guard arrested them. Through her I met a couple of Iranians and Iraqis who were lucky enough to be accepted after working for the Allied armed forces in Helmand and Basra.

What makes me incandescently angry is those boatloads if freeloaders trying to sneak into the UKs black economy screw up the processing of people like those. Coupled with that is a systemic lack of interest in sorting those actual asylum seekers cases out.

Ok that's what I meant by the reality.

Now to deal with the expectations.

Bear in mind I worked in France in the early 90s and continued to provide some services to clients there for a while so I saw first hand the worst excesses of the attempts of the encamped illegals to invade this country.

Sangatte and Sangatte 2 were served by a whole pile of left leaning (no, they leaned so far they had fallen sideways) 'volunteers' whose politics were that all borders should be torn down and people given free entry. One of our regulars in the old forum of two iterations ago openly boasted of how he had personally spent time "advising" these individuals how best to make it across.

It is quite clear from even what little "journalism" has actually been done around the camps in France that those there have an utterly unrealistic understanding of what the reality in Britain is, and nobody seems minded to put a stop to that.

I've said many times I'm actually quite proud of the fact this country let people like the father of a certain radio 4 "comedian" in here after he made the near fatal mistake of thinking he could criticise the Iranian ayatollahs. The problem is this endless stream of economic migrants overpowers our ability to sort out cases like his.
Thanks for your post , but quite clearly the fact a middle eastern migrant , who was refused asylum in 2014 , but still managed to live comfortably in the uk for a further 7 years until he carried out his terror attack in liverpool on sunday shows john the reality of the the no access to funds , recourse to benefits and health and right to work.

Literally its empty government rhetoric which is largely as you hint unenforced .

Until the government gets the PR correct and the word gets around the uk isnt a soft touch , then the migrants on the streets of the world will keep wanting to come here.

Refugees' and asylum seekers' entitlement to NHS care

In all four nations of the UK, refugees and asylum seekers with an active application or appeal are fully entitled to free NHS care. The situation for refused asylum seekers is more complicated and is not the same across all nations.

https://www.bma.org.uk/advice-and-support/ethics/refugees-overseas-visitors-and-vulnerable-migrants/refugee-and-asylum-seeker-patient-health-toolkit/refugees-and-asylum-seekers-entitlement-to-nhs-care

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell on November 16, 2021, 10:38:07 PM
I'm sorry John can you please expand on that?

Ok.

Moira works for the Family Court now, but she was lucky to get a permanent transfer to it from the Immigration Tribunal service for whom she used to work.

The law specifies that asylum seekers legitimate and otherwise "have no access to funds". Identity documents legitimate asylum seekers provide are overstamped on entry to make this plain.  Illegals destroy any documents but new ones we provide (which no country they claim origin from recognise) are of course marked in the same way.

In this state they have no recourse to any of the welfare benefits the UK provides. They do not, as the popular internet memes state, get handed homes, jobs, 65 inch TVs....  They get food coupons whose uses are even more limited than the ASDA vouchers Rashford seems to have screwed out of the government for those on free school meals status (such as my eldest "enjoys" for Melissa).

They cannot work. 

They should not have access to GPs and their access to the NHS should be limited to stabilisation of any condition they suffer rather than treatment. This fact is of course observed more in the breach.

My personal view is that for countless decades we have allowed the workload caused by illegals to overpower the states ability to process the claims of those who rock up and state immediately they seek asylum. It angers me beyond words that this is the case. 

The individual I referred to in my little tale of the helicopter gunship chaingun fire control system and he military T@@@ who criticised me for allowing a woman to do a man's work retired a few years ago and now volunteers for a charity that tries to further the lot of those who actually claimed asylum before a border force guard arrested them. Through her I met a couple of Iranians and Iraqis who were lucky enough to be accepted after working for the Allied armed forces in Helmand and Basra.

What makes me incandescently angry is those boatloads if freeloaders trying to sneak into the UKs black economy screw up the processing of people like those. Coupled with that is a systemic lack of interest in sorting those actual asylum seekers cases out.

Ok that's what I meant by the reality.

Now to deal with the expectations.

Bear in mind I worked in France in the early 90s and continued to provide some services to clients there for a while so I saw first hand the worst excesses of the attempts of the encamped illegals to invade this country.

Sangatte and Sangatte 2 were served by a whole pile of left leaning (no, they leaned so far they had fallen sideways) 'volunteers' whose politics were that all borders should be torn down and people given free entry. One of our regulars in the old forum of two iterations ago openly boasted of how he had personally spent time "advising" these individuals how best to make it across. 

It is quite clear from even what little "journalism" has actually been done around the camps in France that those there have an utterly unrealistic understanding of what the reality in Britain is, and nobody seems minded to put a stop to that. 

I've said many times I'm actually quite proud of the fact this country let people like the father of a certain radio 4 "comedian" in here after he made the near fatal mistake of thinking he could criticise the Iranian ayatollahs. The problem is this endless stream of economic migrants overpowers our ability to sort out cases like his.

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>