Gary's eaten my crisps .....

Started by johnofgwent, November 18, 2021, 01:11:03 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on November 18, 2021, 01:35:02 PM
It's bad parenting which causes this.
You know, that "child led parenting" that you might have heard about?
Lazy parenting.
If a child starts to act picky it has to be nipped in the bud. After a few tantrums and a hungry spell they come back to the dinner table with Mum and Dad. Eating between meals and snacking has to be banned. Between meal snacks are often a cause of bad behaviours at mealtimes.
Children should never be directing their parents on issues like this.
I suspect the parent(s) will have similar mental issues, though there's no evidence in that report. I've seen it in so many families. Vegan mothers especially.
You did not read all of the news item either.
(Frankly I am disgusted with both of you.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

It's bad parenting which causes this.
You know, that "child led parenting" that you might have heard about?
Lazy parenting.
If a child starts to act picky it has to be nipped in the bud. After a few tantrums and a hungry spell they come back to the dinner table with Mum and Dad. Eating between meals and snacking has to be banned. Between meal snacks are often a cause of bad behaviours at mealtimes.
Children should never be directing their parents on issues like this.
I suspect the parent(s) will have similar mental issues, though there's no evidence in that report. I've seen it in so many families. Vegan mothers especially.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 18, 2021, 01:11:03 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-59323918

Oh for ......

So this kid has decided she wishes to be a bloody Prima Donna and won't eat anything other than the mist insanely restrictive diet I've ever heard of, including a particular flavour of walkers crisps ...

So some Tw** invents a new set of words for "over indulged picky eater" and look what it's come to.

Will she grow out of this ? Who knows. Most kids pulling this stunt were left to starve for a couple of days and learned the hard way you eat what's put in front of you or go hungry.....

I can't see her keeping this crap up into adulthood, can you

"Mummy" is crying safe space tears because people are "terribly, terribly negative" about this "recognised medical disorder"

Too f**king right i am. God, it's just as well the BBC only allow "have your say" entitled on utter bollox and then only allow the comments they like.
Did you bother to read ALL of the news item you referenced? 
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-59323918

Oh for ......

So this kid has decided she wishes to be a bloody Prima Donna and won't eat anything other than the mist insanely restrictive diet I've ever heard of, including a particular flavour of walkers crisps ...

So some T@@@ invents a new set of words for "over indulged picky eater" and look what it's come to.

Will she grow out of this ? Who knows. Most kids pulling this stunt were left to starve for a couple of days and learned the hard way you eat what's put in front of you or go hungry.....

I can't see her keeping this crap up into adulthood, can you 

"Mummy" is crying safe space tears because people are "terribly, terribly negative" about this "recognised medical disorder"

Too fucking right i am. God, it's just as well the BBC only allow "have your say" entitled on utter bollox and then only allow the comments they like.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>