Gary's eaten my crisps .....

Started by johnofgwent, November 18, 2021, 01:11:03 PM

« previous - next »

Sampanviking

Quote from: papasmurf on November 19, 2021, 12:17:36 PM
I am frankly shocked at the pig ignorance on this forum being shown about disability issues. The problem being the DWP and the government shows the same ignorance.

From the news item:-
"Ava has a number of conditions, including avoidant or restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID) and a condition that affects her development."
Hmmm .... sounds more like "Slipper on Backside Deficiency Syndrome" to me......

cromwell

Borky you really need to get a rocker outside your allotment shed and with brew in hand be filmed for your own show  "Borkys words of wisdom"on an obscure free view channel ........the comedy channel?

:D :D :D :D.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

On the subject of diet, it is my belief based on years of observations, that kids mostly eat shit. And that they grow up as fit as fiddles and as pretty as pictures.

The point to remember is that children are largely raised by women and women like to have something to worry about. That is fine and keeps them happy, but a man should restrict his interest in his children' diet to buying his son his first pint.
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on November 19, 2021, 08:56:44 AM
That is a disgusting personal attack and also repeating lies about me. You are a very nasty person.
Very kind of you to say so Pappy. Self praise is no recommendation, but I like to think that I do my best. :)
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Ratcliff on November 19, 2021, 12:04:27 PM
What a ridiculous situation , the kid is 4 , not 14 if it doesn't want to eat now it will as soon as the hunger pains hit.
It's very lazy parenting , blaming everyone else for your own failure and wasting health service money
Recognised medical condition ? What rubbish , the mother will not be content until Walkers give her free crisps for life
I am frankly shocked at the pig ignorance on this forum being shown about disability issues. The problem being the DWP and the government shows the same ignorance.

From the news item:-
"Ava has a number of conditions, including avoidant or restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID) and a condition that affects her development."

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Ratcliff

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 18, 2021, 08:00:44 PM
I did read the whole article.

It's Bollox.

What a ridiculous situation , the kid is 4 , not 14 if it doesn't want to eat now it will as soon as the hunger pains hit.
It's very lazy parenting , blaming everyone else for your own failure and wasting health service money
Recognised medical condition ? What rubbish , the mother will not be content until Walkers give her free crisps for life

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on November 18, 2021, 08:39:18 PM
Well, you have spent the better part of two years hiding under the bed with your head stuck in the chamber pot, so that has probably not done much for your general well being.

But you are a child? I am sorry Pappy but I can't help thinking of that famous verse:

The time has come, the Good Lord said,

To knock old Pappy on the head.

He has lived his full score and ten

And should make way for better men

Of course, one might reply

There are a lot bigger bastards down below,

I was Maggie Thatcher and I should know
That is a disgusting personal attack and also repeating lies about me. You are a very nasty person.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on November 18, 2021, 07:43:47 PM
Those people being nasty about what is a disabled child.

Well, you have spent the better part of two years hiding under the bed with your head stuck in the chamber pot, so that has probably not done much for your general well being.

But you are a child? I am sorry Pappy but I can't help thinking of that famous verse:

The time has come, the Good Lord said,

To knock old Pappy on the head.

He has lived his full score and ten

And should make way for better men

Of course, one might reply

There are a lot bigger bastards down below,

I was Maggie Thatcher and I should know

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 18, 2021, 08:00:44 PM

It's Bollox.
You still mocked a disabled child.

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on November 18, 2021, 01:37:42 PM
You did not read all of the news item either.
(Frankly I am disgusted with both of you.)

It's Bollox.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on November 18, 2021, 05:43:37 PM
That is unusual. Pappy is usually the most broadminded of something or other and tolerant of all opinions.

I wonder what has upset him?
Those people being nasty about what is a disabled child.

Barry

Quote from: Nalaar on November 18, 2021, 05:26:03 PM
I don't think we should be so quick to make statements about something when we know so  few details.
It'd be a right boring forum if we didn't. ;D
† The end is nigh †

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on November 18, 2021, 01:37:42 PM
You did not read all of the news item either.
(Frankly I am disgusted with both of you.)

That is unusual. Pappy is usually the most broadminded of something or other and tolerant of all opinions.

I wonder what has upset him?
Algerie Francais !

Nalaar

I don't think we should be so quick to make statements about something when we know so  few details. 
Don't believe everything you think.