Main Menu

Why?

Started by Borchester, November 19, 2021, 03:41:00 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Well, the ram raiders say they had a call regarding a person in need of assistance and the location was nit hugely clear so they went and bust up half a dozen such people.

As this chap was the only one with a net connect d doorbell that recorded their actions he was presumably the only one the bbc were interested in reporting being raided.

I'm rather surprised they didn't out a few rounds in it. It's not like SWAT to leave evidence.

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on November 19, 2021, 03:41:00 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-59350573

A couple of years ago I was walking along when a cop grabbed my left arm and another my right while a third said something along the lines of pursuant to the firearms act of some such, we think you might be carrying an unauthorised firearm.

Then they shook me down, decided that I was not Billy the Kid and apologised. And to the later I said no worries lads, that is what I pay my rates for.

So what is this miserable git whining about?
Feck knows borkie.

I have always found the english polis to be rather calm and extremely civilised compared to their glaswegian cousins. The motto of the glaswegian polis is boot and baton first , questions later.

I remember years ago taking my then girlfriend and future english wife to my auld mans flat  in govan. She had never seen cctv cameras on lamposts before.

While in the kitchen  , sombody had chucked a three piece suite out the back in the middens  , then set fire to it. The flames were almost touching the old mans kitchen windows as he made a cup of tea oblivious. Then she was treated to the spectacle of the glesga polis arriving team handed to  lift my auld mans neighbour  upsairs , she looked at me in alarm hearing the poor c*nt recieve a kicking then carted down the stairs into the back of the van.

I fink england is going soft borkie. Maybe we should swap , send the english polis up for a bit of seasoning in bandit country , and we will send the glaswegian polis down to toughen the natives up.

They will be begging for the english polis to go back down , and i bet you wont ever hear a whinge again , apart from the usual suspects and career whingers.:)
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borchester

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-59350573

A couple of years ago I was walking along when a cop grabbed my left arm and another my right while a third said something along the lines of pursuant to the firearms act of some such, we think you might be carrying an unauthorised firearm.

Then they shook me down, decided that I was not Billy the Kid and apologised. And to the later I said no worries lads, that is what I pay my rates for.

So what is this miserable git whining about?
Algerie Francais !