Aldi To Mandate Vaccine For Workers, By March

Started by Scott777, November 19, 2021, 06:07:13 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on November 19, 2021, 07:15:59 PM
ALDI is an international company, just where are they proposing the policy?
Aldi USA and Australia so far but not here.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 19, 2021, 07:15:59 PM

That's a good point, and it may be Oz, although it's still one company, and if they will do it there, they will want to do it here if they can.  Wherever it is, it is wrong.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 19, 2021, 07:04:58 PM
Here is the evidence of Aldi's plan.  You see, unlike you, I do sometimes post credible evidence.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

papasmurf

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 19, 2021, 06:50:22 PM
When someone provides irrefutable proof let me know please. (Which means no newspaper links or crackpot websites.)
It would help if he had provided a link as to where ALDI are proposing to mandate vaccinations for staff.

Here is the evidence of Aldi's plan.  You see, unlike you, I do sometimes post credible evidence.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on November 19, 2021, 06:46:18 PM
Well whilst indeed Smurfy does have a credibility problem regard's admitting errors even when presented with irrefutable proof that does not extend to his rationality on this.

Just because his thought process regards vaccination doesn't align with yours does not make them irrational.

I have no doubt people here and in the wider world might come to that conclusion regarding your thought process.
He is entitled to his opinion and you yours,he has no need to justify them to you if he doesn't wish to.

This issue is very divisive and it would be better if both sides respected others have differing opinions.

And no I'm not saying don't debate it feel free to post new stuff but try and recognise and respect .each other's views.

This is not a mod post.

His thoughts are irrational, not because they differ from mine, but because they are irrational.  That's my opinion.  As for respect, no, I have no respect for him.  Respect should be earnt.  I shall do my best to respect everyone else, but not him any more.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on November 19, 2021, 06:50:22 PM
When someone provides irrefutable proof let me know please. (Which means no newspaper links or crackpot websites.)
It would help if he had provided a link as to where ALDI are proposing to mandate vaccinations for staff.
Nicks photo in a Redruth supermarket.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on November 19, 2021, 06:46:18 PM
Well whilst indeed Smurfy does have a credibility problem regard's admitting errors even when presented with irrefutable proof that does not extend to his rationality on this.

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on November 19, 2021, 06:13:13 PM
That's fine, you can have it.  That's not what the post is about.  You fail the rationality test, along with the lie detector test.  😂
Well whilst indeed Smurfy does have a credibility problem regard's admitting errors even when presented with irrefutable proof that does not extend to his rationality on this.

Just because his thought process regards vaccination doesn't align with yours does not make them irrational.

I have no doubt people here and in the wider world might come to that conclusion regarding your thought process.
He is entitled to his opinion and you yours,he has no need to justify them to you if he doesn't wish to.

This issue is very divisive and it would be better if both sides respected others have differing opinions.

And no I'm not saying don't debate it feel free to post new stuff but try and recognise and respect .each other's views.

This is not a mod post.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 19, 2021, 06:13:13 PM
That's fine, you can have it.  That's not what the post is about.  You fail the rationality test, along with the lie detector test.  😂
You did not post a link to your comment about ALDI so more explanation is needed.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 19, 2021, 06:10:27 PM
That does not surprise me at all. (Personally if I were working in retail close to the general public I would want the vaccine and any boosters  as and when time dictated.)

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 19, 2021, 06:07:13 PM
There can be no good reason for this, 
That does not surprise me at all. (Personally if I were working in retail close to the general public I would want the vaccine and any boosters  as and when time dictated.)

Scott777

There can be no good reason for this, and if you cannot find a reason, then not only is this coercion (and illegal under European law), but it's an indicator of what lies ahead.  If you can't see it's not about your health, then I have serious concerns about your ability to think rationally and critically of the situation.  This applies, apparently, to all employees, including young healthy ones.  How can there be any benefit of such an employee getting jabbed?  No one has yet made any rational, satisfactory argument for it.