Is it Christmas yet?

Started by T00ts, November 20, 2021, 11:20:36 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on December 21, 2021, 07:42:59 PM
Piss artist :P
Today the new Sun begins its journey back to Mother earth  , the rebirth of the World and welcoming of the light .  To be toasted with a shot of Toffee Vodka. 

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 21, 2021, 06:16:49 PM
Well the winter solstice is here , time to turn the lights on have a bonfire and slaughter the livestock . Bring a few green twigs inside for luck and a bit of holly on the door to ward off evil spirits .

Its the day we eat the Yule log and KO Christmas with a good session

The Winter Solstice - Celebrating Yule - The Sangha House

Have a great night  ;D
Piss artist :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Streetwalker

Well the winter solstice is here , time to turn the lights on have a bonfire and slaughter the livestock . Bring a few green twigs inside for luck and a bit of holly on the door to ward off evil spirits . 

Its the day we eat the Yule log and KO Christmas with a good session 

The Winter Solstice - Celebrating Yule - The Sangha House

Have a great night  ;D

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

All our decorations are up. 

Up in the bloody loft, where they will stay until 2 weeks before Christmas 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on November 23, 2021, 07:13:44 AM
When I read your link John I thought Nut with spanner what's unusual about that ;)

Having read the story though and on a more serious note obviously a very troubled woman.
From the report:

QuoteJohnson has 94 convictions for 185 offences. 

Sounds really fun and feisty. Wonder if she'd like to come to ours for Christmas?
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: srb7677 on November 23, 2021, 01:31:48 PM
I listened to that for 40 seconds......can I have them back please? lol
That's quite laid back Steve,I thought you tell me to feck off :D

srb7677

We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell on November 23, 2021, 07:13:44 AM
When I read your link John I thought Nut with spanner what's unusual about that ;)

Having read the story though and on a more serious note obviously a very troubled woman.

No she isn't troubled she's typical of the spice addled druggies our labour led, lib dem propped council welcomes onto our streets in the name of being a town of sanctuary.

What this actually means is arse holes like her are given social housing and tea and sympathy so they can wander around terrorising the link cal shoppers and shopkeepers.

The streets of our town centre (it was made a city in the millennium by the council and Blair's twats in collusion, and that's where the problems started) are unsafe at night, being populated by bitches like her, and now it seems broad daylight offers no protection.

Unfortunately the judge here did not jail her for long enough for her to lose her druggie accomodation. This is a shame. Others before her have found the streets a trifle chilly and buggered off. 

The reporter writing that article is a little less than honest. There is no Kwik Save in Commercial Street in the main shopping area. It is down the far end of town, in the Moslem ghetto, and is usually filled with prostitutes plying their trade. 

The car park in question is renowned for being the local blow job piazza....... 

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 23, 2021, 12:24:32 AM
I can see the headline now

Actually... I was going to say "forum moderator found beaten to death by Yule log"...

But then I saw this ....

"Woman furious at Iceland self-service checkout error tries to bite security guard"

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/woman-goes-ballistic-after-iceland-22235661
When I read your link John I thought Nut with spanner what's unusual about that ;)

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell on November 22, 2021, 09:36:06 PM
Just for you :P :D :D :D

https://youtu.be/3CWJNqyub3o

I can see the headline now

Actually... I was going to say "forum moderator found beaten to death by Yule log"...

But then I saw this ....

"Woman furious at Iceland self-service checkout error tries to bite security guard"

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/woman-goes-ballistic-after-iceland-22235661
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: srb7677 on November 22, 2021, 08:58:45 PM
Well my supermarket workplace has been selling Christmas tat since September. Rather ludicrously some of the Christmas stuff like mince pies currently being sold have a November use by date. lol.

As of December 1st we will be subjected to the endless Christmas music on a loop. Oh I wish it could be Christmas every day? Well no, I fecking well don't to be honest.

And in the last week before Christmas they will all be in buying £300 worth of food, half of which they will end up throwing away. In a world full of starving people this is quite ridiculous and obscene. Seems most of Britain morphs into a nation of greedu pigs.

Needless to say, Christmas is not a fun time for those of us who work in retail. Customers impatient with all the other customers have a tendency to take it out on staff.
Just for you :P :D :D :D 

https://youtu.be/3CWJNqyub3o

srb7677

Quote from: T00ts on November 20, 2021, 11:20:36 AM
My next door neighbour has decked his house out with his Christmas lights already. I think he might have new ones because the last few years they have been blue but this year are white and flash with varying speeds some of which can be migraine inducing. On driving home a couple of days ago in the dark I realised that quite a few people already had light in their gardens etc. Now far be it for me to say 'bah humbug' but isn't it a bit early?

We aren't at the end of November yet!
Well my supermarket workplace has been selling Christmas tat since September. Rather ludicrously some of the Christmas stuff like mince pies currently being sold have a November use by date. lol.

As of December 1st we will be subjected to the endless Christmas music on a loop. Oh I wish it could be Christmas every day? Well no, I fecking well don't to be honest.

And in the last week before Christmas they will all be in buying £300 worth of food, half of which they will end up throwing away. In a world full of starving people this is quite ridiculous and obscene. Seems most of Britain morphs into a nation of greedu pigs.

Needless to say, Christmas is not a fun time for those of us who work in retail. Customers impatient with all the other customers have a tendency to take it out on staff. 
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.