Main Menu

Veterans leading today

Started by Sheepy, November 20, 2021, 01:53:01 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on November 20, 2021, 06:00:39 PM
I give up,your comprehension skills are crap,I didn't say you were hiding I said
:D

He is away with the fairies.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on November 20, 2021, 05:56:18 PM
I have NOT for about the 50th time been hiding. Stop lying about me.  It may have escaped your attention but Covid is spreading like wildfire in European countries where vaccination rates are low.
Anti-vaxxers are a danger to the rest of the population. The sooner vaccinations and vaccination passports are made compulsory the better.
I give up,your comprehension skills are crap,I didn't say you were hiding I said

Quotewhether he decides to hide anywhere or not is irrelevant and his business.

And thanks Thomas someone with comprehension skills. :D
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on November 20, 2021, 05:57:28 PM
why are you directing that at cromwell ya daft auld bat?
Anti-Vaxxers in general.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 20, 2021, 05:56:18 PM
I have NOT for about the 50th time been hiding. Stop lying about me.  It may have escaped your attention but Covid is spreading like wildfire in European countries where vaccination rates are low.
Anti-vaxxers are a danger to the rest of the population. The sooner vaccinations and vaccination passports are made compulsory the better.
why are you directing that at cromwell ya daft auld bat?

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on November 20, 2021, 05:20:03 PM
Well Smurfy also isn't a Doctor whether he decides to hide anywhere or not is irrelevant and his business.

Anti-vaxxers are a danger to the rest of the population. The sooner vaccinations and vaccination passports are made compulsory the better.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on November 20, 2021, 05:53:56 PM
No isn't a doctor and neither are you, but then around the globe today those cranks were in their millions. Go look it up, we are not putting up with it.
I see there was violent protests in rotterdam last night against covid restrictions. Forced vaccinations and lockdowns in austria. The world really has gone mad sheepy.

Im beginning to think they politicians all have shares in big parma companies or something.

Feckin disgrace.

Sheepy

No he isn't a doctor and neither are you, but then around the globe today those cranks were in their millions. Go look it up, we are not putting up with it. he just thought he could troll them for the sake of it as we build confidence.

cromwell

Well Smurfy also isn't a Doctor whether he decides to hide anywhere or not is irrelevant and his business.

Imo we have been through an exceptional period which will eventually end but it has created division more than brexit in some ways,he sees loonies everywhere and others see war criminals but pandemics are things not unknown,perhaps in the past they were better dealt with in human terms despite all our perceived science and humanities  hubris.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on November 20, 2021, 03:12:16 PM
Smurf doesn't believe in human rights. He wants people held down and electrically "treated".
He only believes in human rights for the underprivileged and feckless.

And he does not think much of the underprivileged when they holiday in Cornwall :)
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on November 20, 2021, 04:29:51 PM
I believe in human rights, what I don't believe in is crackpots and looney tunes endangering the majority of the population just because they are terrified of being vaccinated.
And your qualifications for hiding under the bed while the piss is taken are what exactly? Dr smurf.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on November 20, 2021, 03:12:16 PM
Smurf doesn't believe in human rights.
I believe in human rights, what I don't believe in is crackpots and looney tunes endangering the majority of the population just because they are terrified of being vaccinated.

Barry

Smurf doesn't believe in human rights. He wants people held down and electrically "treated".
He only believes in human rights for the underprivileged and feckless.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on November 20, 2021, 02:40:14 PM
Why would I be in the slightest be interested in a gathering of what appears to be upon close inspection a loose association of crackpots and looney tunes?

I don't know Smurphy why would you want to troll people peacefully protesting for their human rights, seems a bit odd.