Main Menu

Veterans leading today

Started by Sheepy, November 20, 2021, 01:53:01 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on November 20, 2021, 08:11:47 PM
I doubt it, the army and police have said they are not enforcing it.
Apparently the figures show austria , with a population of nearly 9 million , has 433 people in intensive care with covid (as of18 nov) , and this is prompting them to bring in all these extreme measures and the state to take control of forcing a vaccine on you?

crazy
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Australians Protest in Massive Numbers Against COVID-19 Mandates in Major Cities

Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane among 13 cities with planned 'freedom rallies

Australians gathered in massive numbers across the country on Saturday in protest against COVID-19 vaccine mandates and other CCP virus pandemic restrictions in a wave of planned "freedom rallies."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/australians-protest-in-massive-numbers-against-covid-19-mandates-in-major-cities_4114836.html

seems to be mass protests taking place now quite widely and with increasing regularity across the world against these extreme covid measures.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on November 20, 2021, 08:06:11 PM
has anyone said what happens if citizens if austria say feck off we arent having the vaccine? Are they going to jail ?
I doubt it, the army and police have said they are not enforcing it.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on November 20, 2021, 07:58:00 PM
If they want the place closed down and boarded up, they going the right way about it.
has anyone said what happens if citizens in austria say feck off we arent having the vaccine? Are they going to jail ?

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on November 20, 2021, 06:00:39 PM
I give up,your comprehension skills are crap,I didn't say you were hiding I said

And thanks Thomas someone with comprehension skills. :D
To be fair, if Pappy wants to go into hiding, well obviously we will miss him but....... :)
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on November 20, 2021, 06:15:09 PM
just watching big protests against "covid tyranny" in zurich just now sheep.

Looks like a lot of countries now reaching the end of thier tether with politicians.
If they want the place closed down and boarded up, they going the right way about it.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 20, 2021, 07:25:04 PM
"without the interference of any outside sources" The problem is the interference of  outside sources.
even if there wasnt any "interference from outside sources" you would still be calling for compulsory vaccination if the person said no thank you.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on November 20, 2021, 06:19:14 PM
For the benefit of Smurfy ( or anybody) I am not an anti vaxxer I believe vaccination is good but that's a personal opinion.

People should be free to be vaccinated or not it's a personal decision  without the interference of any outside sources  unless they are judged to be mentally incapable of making a rational decision or of an age where it is a parental decision.
"without the interference of any outside sources" The problem is the  interference of  outside sources.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on November 20, 2021, 06:21:06 PM
Nope i dont belive you cromwell. If pappy says you are a far right anti vaxxer populist , who am i to argue with pappy? Pappy is as all the world knows the most truthfull and upstanding of people.;)
:P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on November 20, 2021, 06:19:14 PM
For the benefit of Smurfy ( or anybody) I am not an anti vaxxer I believe vaccination is good but that's a personal opinion.

People should be free to be vaccinated or not it's a personal decision  without the interference of any outside sources  unless they are judged to be mentally incapable of making a rational decision or of an age where it is a parental decision.
Nope i dont belive you cromwell. If pappy says you are a far right anti vaxxer populist , who am i to argue with pappy? Pappy is as all the world knows the most truthfull and upstanding of people.;)

cromwell

For the benefit of Smurfy ( or anybody) I am not an anti vaxxer I believe vaccination is good but that's a personal opinion.

People should be free to be vaccinated or not it's a personal decision  without the interference of any outside sources  unless they are judged to be mentally incapable of making a rational decision or of an age where it is a parental decision.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on November 20, 2021, 06:10:54 PM
The Swiss are forcing a vote on it, because they have the nearest thing we have to DD I wish them well.
just watching big protests against "covid tyranny" in zurich just now sheep.

Looks like a lot of countries now reaching the end of thier tether with politicians.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on November 20, 2021, 05:55:59 PM
I see there was violent protests in rotterdam last night against covid restrictions. Forced vaccinations and lockdowns in austria. The world really has gone mad sheepy.

Im beginning to think they politicians all have shares in big parma companies or something.

Feckin disgrace.
The Swiss are forcing a vote on it, because they have the nearest thing we have to DD I wish them well.