Main Menu

Christmas emojis?

Started by T00ts, November 21, 2021, 04:05:34 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: T00ts on December 02, 2021, 08:39:51 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUPGxVCIvrI

Love it Nick!
Think there's a few tweaks needed to improve the look a little bit but not so much. 😉 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

T00ts

Thank you Nick. I love all the Christmas hats and the falling snow. :D

johnofgwent

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 22, 2021, 10:50:54 AM
It is, isn't it ... I'll have to fix that ....
Sorted. Now I just look pissed. Excellent.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 22, 2021, 10:52:32 AM
I have lights in my office that fix that.

Yes, I'm being serious. And they work too.
There are a fair number of local men who suffer from Seasonally Acquired Depression all year around.  They could do with those lights.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on November 22, 2021, 10:42:40 AM

I have lights in my office that fix that.

Yes, I'm being serious. And they work too.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on November 22, 2021, 10:37:54 AM
Ha ha, noted.

The avatar is showing your softer feminine side. Fancy a date? :-*

It is, isn't it ... I'll have to fix that .... 

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 22, 2021, 08:27:47 AM

I'm off to change my avatar for the winter
Ha ha, noted.

The avatar is showing your softer feminine side. Fancy a date? :-* 
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Borchester on November 22, 2021, 12:56:42 AM
Sounds good Nick. We will have both. But remember that it is Christmas, so everything in the worse possible taste.:)
No no no!! Elegance and good taste is what we need. We have to stand out from all the rest! There is enough tatt around already. Understated but beautiful is the aim.

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts on November 21, 2021, 04:05:34 PM
Any chance?  eg: Snowflake -I'm sure we could find a use for those!  A jolly plump Santa?  Crackers? etc

Oh not here as well

It was bad enough when I had to rejig the works intranet to do that sort of shit....

I'm off to change my avatar for the winter

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on November 22, 2021, 12:45:43 AM
You tell me what you want, a few flakes, a flurry, lights and of course fire works for Tom on Hogmanay. And of course Christmas Emoji's 😉

Sounds good Nick. We will have both. But remember that it is Christmas, so everything in the worse possible taste.:)
Algerie Francais !

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on November 21, 2021, 05:04:20 PM
Well for many I see it has already started but I could settle for maybe the 2nd week in December? I just wanted you to have enough time to do whatever you clever people do. I did think you had probably thought about it already but sometimes things need a woman's touch! Dancing :-*

Well put Toots. Christmas is a time for as much enthusiastic bad taste as possible. And to get it all in we need to start early. So lets crack on before the Fun Prevention League decide to cancel it again
Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: T00ts on November 21, 2021, 05:04:20 PM
Well for many I see it has already started but I could settle for maybe the 2nd week in December? I just wanted you to have enough time to do whatever you clever people do. I did think you had probably thought about it already but sometimes things need a woman's touch! Dancing :-*
You tell me what you want, a few flakes, a flurry, lights and of course fire works for Tom on Hogmanay. And of course Christmas Emoji's 😉 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

T00ts

Quote from: Nick on November 21, 2021, 04:32:07 PM
Of course....... When it is actually Christmas 🤶 😉
Well for many I see it has already started but I could settle for maybe the 2nd week in December? I just wanted you to have enough time to do whatever you clever people do. I did think you had probably thought about it already but sometimes things need a woman's touch! Dancing :-*