Royalty v BBC's last chance saloon.

Started by T00ts, November 22, 2021, 08:56:31 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

The BBC have been seeing how far they can push their left wing ,woke agenda for some time . Everything about them is designed to divide the population , to find victims where there are none and to fall over themselves in proving their PC credentials .

An attack (if this is one ) on the Royal Family will as Toots suggests see them closer to the self destruct button 

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on November 22, 2021, 08:56:31 AM
Tonight the BBC are showing the first part of a 2 part documentary about the Royal brothers and their falling out over the last couple of years. Poor Prince Harry is not a red head for nothing and has all the markings of the typical hot head while his brother rather like his Grandmother was raised to be committed to the crown. The BBC by all accounts will not reveal their masterpiece to the Royal households which suggests that it isn't complimentary and may bring the Queen's already unhappy year to a crashing crescendo of misery.

I can't help but feel that if this is so it is pretty unfair on all counts. On a simple human level just how much is a body supposed to be able to absorb of potentially inaccurate public humiliation and just how far will the BBC go to undermine one of the prized (by some of us) institutions of both the Nation and the Commonwealth? If it is uplifting in terms of national pride then why will they not give the main characters a heads up? I can't help but feel that the BBC is showing all the signs of an institution determined to self destruct.
I have mixed feelings about the beeb,they do produce some good stuff which for reasons I don't know seem to annoy some on here when you mention that.

Are they biased? at times yes,past their sell by date? probably and one of the main complaints is paying the licence fee.

The BBC might well disappear in its present form but people should understand that one way or another there will be a state broadcaster and they will pay for it,probably indirectly.

Anyway to the Royals they are quite capable of hitting back I hear they are threatening a boycott of any cooperation with the beeb.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Tonight the BBC are showing the first part of a 2 part documentary about the Royal brothers and their falling out over the last couple of years. Poor Prince Harry is not a red head for nothing and has all the markings of the typical hot head while his brother rather like his Grandmother was raised to be committed to the crown. The BBC by all accounts will not reveal their masterpiece to the Royal households which suggests that it isn't complimentary and may bring the Queen's already unhappy year to a crashing crescendo of misery.

I can't help but feel that if this is so it is pretty unfair on all counts. On a simple human level just how much is a body supposed to be able to absorb of potentially inaccurate public humiliation and just how far will the BBC go to undermine one of the prized (by some of us) institutions of both the Nation and the Commonwealth? If it is uplifting in terms of national pride then why will they not give the main characters a heads up? I can't help but feel that the BBC is showing all the signs of an institution determined to self destruct.