Royalty v BBC's last chance saloon.

Started by T00ts, November 22, 2021, 08:56:31 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: Nick on December 04, 2021, 01:57:36 AM
Do we know which state they were in? As different states have a different AOC.
London ;D

johnofgwent

Quote from: Nick on December 04, 2021, 01:57:36 AM

REALLY ??

Wow. Is this why the federal offence of taking a woman across the state line came about ? 
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

Quote from: T00ts on December 03, 2021, 11:00:53 AMAt 17 he might not have understood that she was underage since here she would not have been.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: srb7677 on December 03, 2021, 10:45:36 AM
And there was me being criticised for a suspicion with no evidence, lol.

Whatever the motives of this young female, it is certainly evidence in regards to the character of Prince Andrew. And there were younger ones. Yesterday in court one witness said she met Prince Andrew on Epsteins private plane en routre to an orgy where she was the main attraction. She was 14 at the time.
Well, if they were on a plane then there will be logs pertaining to the flight, with a list of passengers. Should be fairly easy to prove.

Streetwalker

Quote from: srb7677 on December 03, 2021, 11:19:43 AM
I am not saying - and have not said - that he is a proven nonce, just that there is enough out there to have a reasonable suspicion and I have such a suspicion. It appears that the Royal Family does too because they are making certain that he stays out of the public eye.

And the silence from Sarah Fergusson is deafening.
Your level of 'there is enough out there ' is pretty low , lets just say I wouldn't want you on my Jury 

As for Sarah Fergusson ,a girl who knows whats required of her when marrying into the Royal family . One who even on divorce from it knows whats what  , a favourite of Prince Phillip apparently . Unlike one of the more recent additions I might add . 

cromwell

Whatever the motives of this young female, it is certainly evidence in regards to the character of Prince Andrew. And there were younger ones. Yesterday in court one witness said she met Prince Andrew on Epsteins private plane en routre to an orgy where she was the main attraction. She was 14 at the time.
It wasn't a criticism,it was an observation.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

srb7677

Quote from: T00ts on December 03, 2021, 11:24:31 AM
I heard a while ago that she wants to remarry Andrew. Perhaps that has something to do with it.
Who knows? We only have conjecture.

But I do have a vague memory of revelations some decades back exposing her as using her royal connections to make money. She came across as highly financially partisan and money-orientated. For the life of me though I cannot remember the details.

I suspect that she knows about his shenanigans and has done for a long time, but any kind of connection to the royal family would make herself much more marketable. 

To me there seems to be a whiff of dodginess around both of them but not enough that is concrete. Enough though for me to have my doubts about both of them. I will put it no stronger than that.

As further clarification though I have zero reason to suspect any involvement by her in his sexual shenanigans at Epstein parties.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

T00ts

Quote from: srb7677 on December 03, 2021, 11:19:43 AM
I am not saying - and have not said - that he is a proven nonce, just that there is enough out there to have a reasonable suspicion and I have such a suspicion. It appears that the Royal Family does too because they are making certain that he stays out of the public eye.

I heard a while ago that she wants to remarry Andrew. Perhaps that has something to do with it.

srb7677

Quote from: T00ts on December 03, 2021, 11:00:53 AM
But she also stated I believe that she had nothing to do with him. I am not standing up for Andrew he was wrong in whatever he did but that can't get in the way of proper justice. At 17 he might not have understood that she was underage since here she would not have been.
Prince Andrew is nothing other than a Prince by birth and a fool to boot, but let's wait and see what fully comes out.

We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

T00ts

But she also stated I believe that she had nothing to do with him. I am not standing up for Andrew he was wrong in whatever he did but that can't get in the way of proper justice. At 17 he might not have understood that she was underage since here she would not have been. 
Prince Andrew is nothing other than a Prince by birth and a fool to boot, but let's wait and see what fully comes out. 

srb7677

Quote from: T00ts on December 03, 2021, 09:12:23 AM
She was 17. Let's not pretend she was an innocent little girl. Let's also remember that this woman has already had a very large payout from some compensation fund split with a couple of others. Was it right - of course not. Was Andrew stupid, flattered and probably thick - yes. But in my view this woman is simply on the make.

T00ts

Quote from: srb7677 on December 03, 2021, 02:16:05 AM
Really? There is first of all the fact of his long standing friendship with a know paedophile, which continued  even as the truth about him came out. There is the testimony of Virginia Giuffre who claims to have been coerced into under age sex with him. There is also the fact that though he denies ever having met her there is a photograph of him with her inside the front door of one of Epstein's homes.

I said I suspect him to be a nonce. The above are reasonable grounds for such a suspicion.
She was 17. Let's not pretend she was an innocent little girl. Let's also remember that this woman has already had a very large payout from some compensation fund split with a couple of others. Was it right - of course not. Was Andrew stupid, flattered and probably thick - yes. But in my view this woman is simply on the make.

srb7677

Quote from: cromwell on December 02, 2021, 10:19:01 PM
I think Andy a self centred entitled Tw** but SW is right you have no evidence.
Really? There is first of all the fact of his long standing friendship with a know paedophile, which continued  even as the truth about him came out. There is the testimony of Virginia Giuffre who claims to have been coerced into under age sex with him. There is also the fact that though he denies ever having met her there is a photograph of him with her inside the front door of one of Epstein's homes.

I said I suspect him to be a nonce. The above are reasonable grounds for such a suspicion.

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on December 02, 2021, 10:19:01 PM
I think Andy a self centred entitled Tw** but SW is right you have no evidence.
Strange how Fergie (not ex Scum manager or singer) hasn't said a single word on the subject! You'd have thought something would have leaked out about her views by now.....Unless she knows it to be true!

cromwell

Quote from: srb7677 on December 02, 2021, 04:56:15 PM
Although politically a republican I have no personal animosity to any member of the royal family with the possible exception of Prince Andrew whom I suspect to be a nonce.

I do think royalty should be no sacred cow and open to fair and legitimate criticism like any other part of the establishment. But such criticism should be reasoned and reasonable and supported by reasoned arguments and evidence.

If the BBC or anyone  else goes too far, with unsubstantiated innuendo, then that is unacceptable.

I say all this without actually having viewed any of the program, due to not being interested enough, so whether or not anything reported is reasonable or unreasonable I cannot express an informed opinion on.
I think Andy a self centred entitled T@@@ but SW is right you have no evidence.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?