USA another 'self-defence' incident

Started by Groo, November 26, 2021, 02:15:54 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

If only more custody battles could be sorted this way.

My wife could get home by 4pm for a change

(Murder trials are the next office along the corridor from hers)
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on November 27, 2021, 02:23:10 PM
Thats like the old peter robinson joke (former FM of northern ireland)

Runs into a belfast bar with a handgun shouting "whose been screwing my wife?"

Voice at the back of the bar shouts "yeve no got enough ammo mate"
:D
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 27, 2021, 01:17:55 PM
"Why did you shoot him 35 times?"  "I ran out of ammunition."
Thats like the old peter robinson joke (former FM of northern ireland)

Runs into a belfast bar with a handgun shouting "whose been screwing my wife?"

Voice at the back of the bar shouts "yeve no got enough ammo mate"
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

"Why did you shoot him 35 times?"   "I ran out of ammunition."
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: Groo on November 26, 2021, 02:15:54 PM
https://www.everythinglubbock.com/news/local-news/chad-read-shooting-the-facts-and-the-fallout/

Its a crazy Country, another self-defence murder incident.

So in this case a man had child custody from a set time, the ex and her 'married' boyfriend withhold the child and the man gets upset. The boyfriend retreats into the house, gets a rifle, comes out and after a quick warning shoots the ex husband dead.

Its in Texas, the police have laid no charges.

So easy to set up a situation to kill someone there.
I had a situation when I lived in Charlotte NC where a neighbour used to shout abuse at people when he was drunk. I spoke to a cop about it and was told if he approached the house in that state to shoot him, then shoot another as a post warning shot!!
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 26, 2021, 08:28:22 PM
There has certainly been some strange goings on down in Texas .  The ex wife  the one who didn't know what the time was ,is  a district  court Judge , the plot thickens

Chad Read Lubbock shooting and Kyle Carruth: What we know (lubbockonline.com)
Hmmm more like the thick plotters.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Groo on November 26, 2021, 08:09:24 PM
That's why I think this is the perfect way to set up to murder someone, knowing what your doing is going to deeply upset them. The laws in the US regarding guns, which differ State to State, are crazy. Not letting someone see their kid when they are there lawfully is always going to have that effect.

I told him to go, what a defence!!
There has certainly been some strange goings on down in Texas .   The ex wife   the one who didn't know what the time was ,is  a district  court Judge , the plot thickens 

Chad Read Lubbock shooting and Kyle Carruth: What we know (lubbockonline.com)

Groo

Quote from: T00ts on November 26, 2021, 05:32:26 PM
He was the ex husband trying to get access to his kids. One of the most highly charged situations there can be I would have thought. It's a shame that anyone thought a firearm was the answer.

That's why I think this is the perfect way to set up to murder someone, knowing what your doing is going to deeply upset them. The laws in the US regarding guns, which differ State to State, are crazy. Not letting someone see their kid when they are there lawfully is always going to have that effect.

I told him to go, what a defence!!

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on November 26, 2021, 05:16:36 PM
What would've been handbags at dawn here turns in to look at me I gotta gun (bigger dick)than you so I'll kill you.
He was the ex husband trying to get access to his kids. One of the most highly charged situations there can be I would have thought. It's a shame that anyone thought a firearm was the answer.

cromwell

Quote from: Groo on November 26, 2021, 02:15:54 PM
https://www.everythinglubbock.com/news/local-news/chad-read-shooting-the-facts-and-the-fallout/

So in this case a man had child custody from a set time, the ex and her 'married' boyfriend withhold the child and the man gets upset. The boyfriend retreats into the house, gets a rifle, comes out and after a quick warning shoots the ex husband dead.

What would've been handbags at dawn here turns in to look at me I gotta gun (bigger dick)than you so I'll kill you.

Barry

Thanks for the link Groo.

I watched the video.
Aggressive man trespassing. Told more than once to leave, remains aggressive in face of a loaded gun.
Property owner shoots aggressive man after a struggle with gun.

That'll learn him.
† The end is nigh †

Barry

That sounds crazy enough Groo. I'm glad you outlined the incident because we can't read it over here.

† The end is nigh †

Groo