Moronic Variant (also known as Omicron) - First Found In Fully Vaccinated

Started by Scott777, November 27, 2021, 08:37:03 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on December 07, 2021, 10:28:13 PM
No the point is, he never said what a disgrace it is. Anybody who is thinking you can remove the Nuremberg code is fine gets all they deserve. We are fast reaching a point that insanity has taken over.
Why would he reference something he hadn't talked about?
You have no idea what he was thinking other than he disagreed with you and you bu base it all on conjecture.

Do a search he has never used the word Nuremberg on here.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on December 07, 2021, 10:25:06 PM
The point is he never said what you allege.

No the point is, he never said what a disgrace it is. Anybody who is thinking you can remove the Nuremberg code is fine gets all they deserve. We are fast reaching a point that insanity has taken over.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on December 07, 2021, 10:17:42 PM
You need protecting from people like yourself by the sounds of it.
never once did he say it was a terrible idea as way of vaccinating a whole population, but instead has tried to make out others are insane. So in my book that is an admittance as it wasn't in any form a denial. While thinking he can slyly get away with calling others a danger to humanity.
The point is he never said what you allege.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on December 07, 2021, 09:57:34 PM
Who said that and where
QuoteThe Nuremburg code was created to protect us from people like her

You need protecting from people like yourself by the sounds of it.
never once did he say it was a terrible idea as way of vaccinating a whole population, but instead has tried to make out others are insane. So in my book that is an admittance as it wasn't in any form a denial. While thinking he can slyly get away with calling others a danger to humanity.

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on December 07, 2021, 08:25:32 PM
And your obsession blinds you to reality as ever. Ebola is lethal and had never happened before. Covid is highly transmissable and had never happened before. There is the obvious likelihood that at some point something will combine transmissability with lethality. After all new viruses keep coming along quite frequently it seems. And we have after all seen such a combination before. But you have never been very good with logic have you.

You're the obsessed one, a vaccine cultist.  You have zero evidence that "something will combine transmissability with lethality" of Ebola and Covid.  It's like saying: humans never evolved before 100M BC, and elephants never evolved before they did, but they both evolved now, so it's only a matter of time before huge humans with long trunks will evolve.  You cannot assume a highly lethal and transmissable virus will mutate and survive.  But do indulge me with your "such a combination" that we have seen.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on December 07, 2021, 09:01:52 PM
LOL a menace to humanity, compared with openly admitting you would agree with removing the Nuremberg code. I am surrounded by complete maniacs. Any mug can say one day there will another human killer disease because there always has been, not any mug can agree that to contain it you need to remove all lessons learnt from history.
Who said that and where

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on December 07, 2021, 09:07:15 PM
You lot who view the wearing of masks as a threat to cililisation whilst being entirely unconcerned about killer diseaases have warped priorities.

Not to mention contradicting yourself in your case. First of all you call me a scaremonger for suggesting that at some point a highly contagious killer diseaase might emerge, then you concede that killer diseaases have always emerged, lol.

I don't care if you walk around in a mask with fear in your eyes while being pumped up with whatever big pharma want to sell you and for whatever reason your immune system is compromised, I admit it because it is a fact, just like it is a fact that a mask doesn't protect you from anything as it tells you on the box. I would rather let Vlad deal with the lot of you than let you think removing the Nuremberg code is some way of protecting everyone. It just shows the level of mental illness we are facing. 

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on December 07, 2021, 09:01:52 PM
LOL a menace to humanity, compared with openly admitting you would agree with removing the Nuremberg code. I am surrounded by complete maniacs. Any mug can say one day there will another human killer disease because there always has been, not any mug can agree that to contain it you need to remove all lessons learnt from history.
You lot who view the wearing of masks as a threat to cililisation whilst being entirely unconcerned about killer diseaases have warped priorities.

Not to mention contradicting yourself in your case. First of all you call me a scaremonger for suggesting that at some point a highly contagious killer diseaase might emerge, then you concede that killer diseaases have always emerged, lol.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on December 07, 2021, 08:53:14 PM
Because it is an example of a new highly lethal virus that suddenly appeared, though fortunately not highly transmissable and thus easisily containable. Covid might well be a type of corona virus similar to colds, but it is an entirely new version of it, and has killed a lot more people than colds ever do. New things keep appearing so suggesting that sooner or later there is the possibility of something both highly lethal and highly contagious appearing is not at all unreasonable, and is probably likely sooner or later. What that would mean in practice is easy to surmise. But you reality deniers don't even see what is happening now, let alone what could be happen ibg in the future. As such you are a menace to the good of humanity.

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on December 07, 2021, 08:32:50 PMFeck knows how you started on about Ebol
Because it is an example of a new highly lethal virus that suddenly appeared, though fortunately not highly transmissable and thus easisily containable. Covid might well be a type of corona virus similar to colds, but it is an entirely new version of it, and has killed a lot more people than colds ever do. New things keep appearing so suggesting that sooner or later there is the possibility of something both highly lethal and highly contagious appearing is not at all unreasonable, and is probably likely sooner or later. What that would mean in practice is easy to surmise. But you reality deniers don't even see what is happening now, let alone what could be happen ibg in the future. As such you are a menace to the good of humanity.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on December 07, 2021, 08:25:32 PM
And your obsession blinds you to reality as ever. Ebola is lethal and had never happened before. Covid is highly transmissable and had never happened before. There is the obvious likelihood that at some point something will combine transmissability with lethality. After all new viruses keep coming along quite frequently it seems. And we have after all seen such a combination before. But you have never been very good with logic have you.
Feck knows how you started on about Ebola, as though it is some magic wand, anyway it seems Barry wasn't far wrong when before all the media driven panic the latest form is no worse than a common cold, which Covid has always been part of anyway as discovered decades ago.

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on December 07, 2021, 08:20:28 PM
You completely ignored my point, that it has never happened before.  Maybe you can explain that.  There is no evidence it is "only a statistical matter of time".  That's nonsense.  Show me the statistics?  Or are you just using 'clever' words to pretend you know something.

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on December 07, 2021, 07:12:17 PM
It is only a statistical matter of time befor something comes along that combines transmissability with lethathility. It is not scaremongering to say so.

You completely ignored my point, that it has never happened before.  Maybe you can explain that.  There is no evidence it is "only a statistical matter of time".  That's nonsense.  Show me the statistics?  Or are you just using 'clever' words to pretend you know something.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on December 07, 2021, 06:03:06 PM
The fact that is has never happened suggests that it will never happen naturally.  By design, maybe.  If a natural virus is so deadly, it kills the host and does not spread.  The bubonic plague killed so many, not because it was so deadly, but because it was combined which disgusting behaviour, such as living with rats, and not cleaning.  That enabled it to spread beyond its natural function.  Ebola does not spread because we understand how things spread, and it kills the hosts.  But we know SARS-COV2 was created in a lab, and your idea is pure fear-mongering which could only happen like that.  If it does happen, I think you might have some explaining to do.  😁
Ebola is lethal to many of those it infects. Fortunately it is not highly transmissable and require physicalcontact so is easily contained. Covid is nowhere near as lethal but is as transmissable as a common cold. Both came into contact with humanity out of the blue.

It is only a statistical matter of time befor something comes along that combines transmissability with lethathility. It is not scaremongering to say so. And for you in particular - the resident forum scaremongering obsessive - to say so is a bit rich.

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on December 07, 2021, 05:15:57 PM
One day - it could be next year or not for a century or even a millenium - but one day something will get loose with the transmissability of a common cold and the lethality of the medieval plague.

Were that to happen anytime soon, no health system in the world could even begin to cope. No mortuaries could cope, the crematoria and the gravesites could not cope. There would be people in your own street and neighbourhood dying left right and centre, the dead being picked up everyday. Many would die unnoticed alone at home, maybe not to be found for god knows how long. There would be mass funeral pyres and mass graves. Some of us on this forum would die. Other life threatening things like cancer would go untreated.. All of us, if we survived, would lose friends and relatives and workmates and neighbours. No lockdown could ever mitigate that.

There would be mass depopulation through mass death. Billions could die, perhaps 20 million in the UK alone. The psychological impact upon the survivors would be devastating. And all sorts of extremist political or religious nostrums could run willd. Economically property prices would collapse as we found ourselves with too many houses, labour shortages would be endemic.

Such a killer virus would see little distinction between colour or creed, gender or nationality, rich or poor. The prince in his palace, the billionaire in his mansion, the prime minister in Downing St would all be as vulnerable as the road sweeper or checkout worker or even the unemployed scrote selling weed. It wouldn't care if we'd spent a lifetime doing good works or spent it shafting people.

That is the worst case scenario that will one day happen. I just hope it does not happen in my lifetime. Imagine the fear and panic as people start dropping like flies. Imagine the images on the news. Humanity has faced this level of devastation before at the time of the black death. And this triggered a furore of religious extremism and fundamentalism as people sought answers and saviours. People believed it was the result of God's anger. They started burning people alive for the slightest digression from orthodoxy, in order to protect themselves as they saw it from the wrath of God. Anyone who for the smallest of reasons was seen as just a little bit dodgy was likely to become a victim as a wave of paranoia took hold. The witch burnings began and continued for centuries, as a paranoid religious mindset was borne out of fear.

Of course, were similar to happen today we'd have a much better understanding of what was happening and why, yet would we react any differently? The sort of shite so realidily believed on the internet suggests not. Fear would probably drive many of us into harbouring more extremist and entrenched versions of what we already believe, be that religious, political, or ideological. Fear would be accompanied by anger and a search for scapegoats. It could all get ugly pretty damned quick.

Let us hope that this nightmare scenario doesnt happen until long after anyone currently alive is gone. But it could start happening tomorrow. We just don't know and will never know until or unless we start to notice it happening.

The fact that is has never happened suggests that it will never happen naturally.  By design, maybe.  If a natural virus is so deadly, it kills the host and does not spread.  The bubonic plague killed so many, not because it was so deadly, but because it was combined which disgusting behaviour, such as living with rats, and not cleaning.  That enabled it to spread beyond its natural function.  Ebola does not spread because we understand how things spread, and it kills the hosts.  But we know SARS-COV2 was created in a lab, and your idea is pure fear-mongering which could only happen like that.  If it does happen, I think you might have some explaining to do.  😁