Moronic Variant (also known as Omicron) - First Found In Fully Vaccinated

Started by Scott777, November 27, 2021, 08:37:03 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on November 29, 2021, 06:33:58 PM
Oh, I do apologise.  So can you educate me on why the vaccines are sufficiently tested, but not GMO food?

So why ask? we know they aren't and we know there is no money back and no guarantees, now he has steered to something else entirely, he doesn't have a clue what mRNA is or does but something he had to quickly look up. Why bother like I keep saying? let time and science be the proof. Which is already happening.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 29, 2021, 06:33:58 PM
Oh, I do apologise.  So can you educate me on why the vaccines are sufficiently tested, but not GMO food?
Because the method used to produce some covid 19 vaccines uses safeguards put in place after a lot of arguments between scientists back in 1971.  GMO is not properly tested because Monsanto makes sure it isn't, and uses some very dirty tricks against scientists who challenge Monsanto's propaganda with independently researched evidence.
Update on long-term toxicity of agricultural GMOs tolerant to roundup | Environmental Sciences Europe | Full Text (springeropen.com)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 29, 2021, 02:17:15 PM
You think there is insufficient testing because your knowledge of the subject could be printed in 12 point text on a postage stamp.

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on November 29, 2021, 05:07:54 PM
I am used to people being ignorant of the science related to the issue being debated. I suggest they start here:-

DNA cloning: A personal view after 40 years | PNAS

Mod edit
Cromwell
I can say without a shadow of doubt smurphy, that is the worst effort of trying to destroy somebodies' argument by making it badly for them. 

papasmurf

I am used to people being ignorant of the science related to the issue being debated. I suggest they start here:-

DNA cloning: A personal view after 40 years | PNAS

Mod edit
Cromwell

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on November 29, 2021, 02:41:19 PM
Smurphy is a pure genius don't ya know, he hasn't got through life on pure bullshit, oh no, he has all the answers, lol.
Mod Notice
Enough of the Smurphy bashing.

Thanks
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on November 29, 2021, 02:10:32 PM
Wow.  So GMO is bad cos 'insufficient testing', but genetically engineered vaccines are ok, despite insufficient testing.  Got ya.
Smurphy is a pure genius don't ya know, he hasn't got through life on pure bullshit, oh no, he has all the answers, lol.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 29, 2021, 02:10:32 PM
Wow.  So GMO is bad cos 'insufficient testing', but genetically engineered vaccines are ok, despite insufficient testing.  Got ya.
You think there is insufficient testing because your knowledge of the subject could be printed in 12 point text on a postage stamp.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 29, 2021, 01:58:39 PM
I am afraid Wikipedia is wrong, as it often it.
GMO is something I am vehemently opposed to, as it is dangerous because insufficient or no testing is done on the effects of GMO crops on the environment. (Monsanto may well have been taken over but it is a pariah company.)
Genetic Engineering to produce vaccines is a totally separate matter, and vaccines would not be produced quickly without it.
I have no worries about it at all.

Wow.  So GMO is bad cos 'insufficient testing', but genetically engineered vaccines are ok, despite insufficient testing.  Got ya.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 29, 2021, 01:49:45 PM
Ok, so are you saying Wikipedia is scared of needles?  🤣

"Genetic engineering, also called genetic modification..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_engineering
I am afraid Wikipedia is wrong, as it often it.
GMO is something I am vehemently opposed to, as it is dangerous because insufficient or no testing is done on the effects of GMO crops on the environment. (Monsanto may well have been taken over but it is a pariah company.)
Genetic Engineering to produce vaccines is a totally separate matter, and vaccines would not be produced quickly without it.
I have no worries about it at all.

Scott777

Masks set to return tomorrow, buses and shops, I think.  What fun.  Who is looking forward to that?  I'm very excited.  😁  How about you, Smurf?

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 29, 2021, 12:05:59 PM
There is a vast difference between Genetic Modification and Genetic Engineering, the two are only conflated by those who are scared of needles.
Ok, so are you saying Wikipedia is scared of needles?  🤣

"Genetic engineering, also called genetic modification..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_engineering

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on November 29, 2021, 12:05:59 PM
Of course it is, and your problem with that is? There is a vast difference between Genetic Modification and Genetic Engineering, the two are only conflated by those who are scared of needles.
Absolutely smurphy, you keep telling yourself that. There couldn't possibly be any science involved. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 29, 2021, 11:02:52 AM

👏  But did you know the mRNA in the jabs is genetically engineered?  
Of course it is, and your problem with that is? There is a vast difference between Genetic Modification and Genetic Engineering, the two are only conflated by those who are scared of needles.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 29, 2021, 10:58:00 AM
If I did would would get a Nobel Prize. Messenger ribonucleic acid, or mRNA for short, is a single-stranded molecule that carries genetic code from DNA to a cell's protein-making machinery. Without mRNA, your genetic code wouldn't be used, proteins wouldn't be made, and your body wouldn't work.

👏  But did you know the mRNA in the jabs is genetically engineered?  So, not natural, and god knows what it will do.  (Actually, even God doesn't know).