Moronic Variant (also known as Omicron) - First Found In Fully Vaccinated

Started by Scott777, November 27, 2021, 08:37:03 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on November 28, 2021, 10:34:39 PM
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2109730

People will say, oh yeah but it's so rare.  But it's only 1 of many problems associated with the vaccines, according to the yellow card scheme.  And that's what we know SO FAR.  But some people struggle with the word 'experimental'.

Oh, I guess you must worry about what people say, most of them are completely off their rockers anyway, they insult my intelligence for a pastime even when I use it for their benefit. See if I care, they are spiked right up.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2109730

People will say, oh yeah but it's so rare.  But it's only 1 of many problems associated with the vaccines, according to the yellow card scheme.  And that's what we know SO FAR.  But some people struggle with the word 'experimental'.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Barry

Quote from: Scott777 on November 28, 2021, 08:12:00 PM
Are you just arrived on the forum?  It's nice to have some more people with some sense.
HallowedBrexit is a forum comedian. He always posts with tongue very firmly in cheek and his posts need to be taken with a barrowload of salt. ;)
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on November 28, 2021, 07:56:51 PM
Perfectly explained.

I'd like to mention that it's not just Bill Gates cashing in, it's also George Soros as well as Black Lives Matter.

Are you just arrived on the forum?  It's nice to have some more people with some sense.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 28, 2021, 05:29:32 PM
Caution is warranted until sufficient data is collected to make any other decision.
Well, do you have any data on the likelihood of a meteorite landing on your head tomorrow?  And if not, will you be very cautious when you step outside?

HallowedBrexit

Quote from: Scott777 on November 28, 2021, 02:42:15 PM
That's not an accurate description.  Well, I can't speak for Sheepy, but I don't believe it's a world-wide plot.  I have explained the mechanism before, somewhere, but it works like this:

Bill Gates pays lots and lots of money to just the right people, such as the WHO, the CDC, GAVI the Vaccine Alliance, the WEF, (I think it's those 4, at least), and they each know that Bill Gates is a vaccine fanatic, so they know that if they promote vaccines, he will make money (having shares) and he will continue to fund them.  That's not a conspiracy theory, or a world-wide plot, that's called a conflict of interest, and I can provide the evidence if you want it. 

It is simply a case of money influencing the global decision-making structure.  For example, Matt Hancock and Patrick Vallance have (or had) shares in Porton Biopharma Ltd and GSK, respectively - both producers of vaccines.  So if they promote jabs, they make money.  So, what does not make sense?

Perfectly explained.

I'd like to mention that it's not just Bill Gates cashing in, it's also George Soros as well as Black Lives Matter.

Borchester

Quote from: Scott777 on November 28, 2021, 05:06:17 PM
Do we have any metrics on the South African variant to suggest caution is warranted?

No and many of us cottontops ( who are the most at risk) feel that we are too old to be cautious. Still, the BBC has declared that there are now three Omicron cases, which should be full justification for running round like blue arsed flies.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 28, 2021, 05:06:17 PM
Do we have any metrics on the South African variant to suggest caution is warranted?
Caution is warranted until sufficient data is collected to make any other decision.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 28, 2021, 02:18:26 PM
Well, do we have any metrics on the South African variant to suggest caution is UNwarranted.

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on November 28, 2021, 04:09:09 PM
So the problem is that some make money. Pathetic! Bill Gates is one of the biggest philanthropists on the planet. Without people like him now and throughout the ages we might all still be in the workhouses.

Calling it pathetic is not helpful in a civilised, rational discussion.  Saying he is a philanthropist does not explain anything.  He did not become one of the richest people in the world by being really kind.  Much of his wealth was made from vaccines.  So you are suggesting he did that out of the kindness of his heart, and ooops, accidentally got very very rich?  The man who was head of Microsoft when it was found guilty of breaking Anti-trust laws in 2001.  The man who was friends with Jeffery Epstein AFTER his conviction.  Seriously?  You'll be telling me next, that Tony Blair makes loads of money because he is such a kind philanthropist.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on November 28, 2021, 02:42:15 PM
That's not an accurate description.  Well, I can't speak for Sheepy, but I don't believe it's a world-wide plot.  I have explained the mechanism before, somewhere, but it works like this:

Bill Gates pays lots and lots of money to just the right people, such as the WHO, the CDC, GAVI the Vaccine Alliance, the WEF, (I think it's those 4, at least), and they each know that Bill Gates is a vaccine fanatic, so they know that if they promote vaccines, he will make money (having shares) and he will continue to fund them.  That's not a conspiracy theory, or a world-wide plot, that's called a conflict of interest, and I can provide the evidence if you want it. 

It is simply a case of money influencing the global decision-making structure.  For example, Matt Hancock and Patrick Vallance have (or had) shares in Porton Biopharma Ltd and GSK, respectively - both producers of vaccines.  So if they promote jabs, they make money.  So, what does not make sense?
So the problem is that some make money. Pathetic! Bill Gates is one of the biggest philanthropists on the planet. Without people like him now and throughout the ages we might all still be in the workhouses.

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on November 28, 2021, 02:42:15 PMWell, I can't speak for Sheepy
Eh? and I cannot speak for anyone else, they are full of spike proteins anyway. By their own choice.

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 28, 2021, 02:44:37 PM
The only people at my wife and I's picnics are myself and my wife.

So, is either you or your wife a fairy?