Moronic Variant (also known as Omicron) - First Found In Fully Vaccinated

Started by Scott777, November 27, 2021, 08:37:03 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on November 28, 2021, 10:21:28 AM
You no listen, I have told you, you cannot shut the truth down, however much you want to cover your ears and pretend we don't know. We will just keep putting it under your nose.
The anti-vaxxers are trying to shut the truth down.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

You no listen, I have told you, you cannot shut the truth down, however much you want to cover your ears and pretend we don't know. We will just keep putting it under your nose. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on November 28, 2021, 10:10:25 AM
No, it's a case of you replying 2 minutes after I posted something which takes 9 minutes to watch. You dismissed it without hearing it.
If you are so entrenched in your ways, why bother posting or reading forums? Is it to edify us?
I did watch it, as it was broadcast.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on November 28, 2021, 10:05:35 AM
Sorry but in this case the "messenger" appears to be several sandwiches short of a picnic.
No, it's a case of you replying 2 minutes after I posted something which takes 9 minutes to watch. You dismissed it without hearing it.
If you are so entrenched in your ways, why bother posting or reading forums? Is it to edify us?
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on November 28, 2021, 10:03:38 AM
No you can't tell me anything, you can post it but the implication that people are mentally ill in denial or stupid on your say so because you told them only displays your arrogant attitude.

Abusive comment deleted by Barry

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on November 28, 2021, 08:53:43 AM
Attacking the messenger again, not the content.
Sorry but in this case the "messenger" appears to be several sandwiches short of a picnic.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on November 28, 2021, 09:43:47 AM
Complete denial is a sure sign, they are on the whole are not anti-vaxxers I have told you that. They are on the whole anti-stupid people and won't be ruled by fear and manipulation. There is a massive difference. As for 70% taking the jab, as the good doctor said, you should applaud the propaganda machine it has done a very good job.
No you can't tell me anything,you can post it but the implication that people are mentally ill in denial or stupid on your say so because you told them only displays your arrogant attitude.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on November 28, 2021, 09:37:09 AM
So the implication is that near 70% of the UK population is mentally ill because they are fully vaccinated.

This all started from it woz the Chinese wot dunn it to mass control and Bill Gates putting a tracker in you to a pharma conspiracy and nooses,resistance fighters,phoney law threats and more conspiracies which involve holding Nuremberg trials.

There certainly is a mental health crisis but from many anti vaxxers.
Complete denial is a sure sign, they are on the whole are not anti-vaxxers I have told you that. They are on the whole anti-stupid people and won't be ruled by fear and manipulation. There is a massive difference. As for 70% taking the jab, as the good doctor said, you should applaud the propaganda machine it has done a very good job. 

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on November 28, 2021, 09:06:53 AM
What we are dealing with is a massive mental health crisis brought about by constant mind manipulation through the psychology of the new religion, mass fear and manipulation of said fear. The covid altar is where they pray for their next fix another jab is the fix. Until they need another fix. But don't panic within 100 days their next fix will be available. But you have shown them about spike protein and still they want more, it will get them in the end, sure it will, but they are all junkies now.
So the implication is that near 70% of the UK population is mentally ill because they are fully vaccinated.

This all started from it woz the Chinese wot dunn it to mass control and Bill Gates putting a tracker in you to a pharma conspiracy and nooses,resistance fighters,phoney law threats and more conspiracies which involve holding Nuremberg trials.

There certainly is a mental health crisis but from many anti vaxxers.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

What we are dealing with is a massive mental health crisis brought about by constant mind manipulation through the psychology of the new religion, mass fear and manipulation of said fear. The covid altar is where they pray for their next fix another jab is the fix. Until they need another fix. But don't panic within 100 days their next fix will be available. But you have shown them about spike protein and still they want more, it will get them in the end, sure it will, but they are all junkies now.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on November 28, 2021, 08:53:07 AM
Here you go again. It isn't relevant at all as HIV was only added to the story afterwards to raise fears.
What's more it isn't peer reviewed.

I made it very clear there are caveats, I also made it clear that there is no proven link (yet,) but as anyone with HIV/AIDS is susceptible to infections it, given HIV is endemic in parts of Africa that it is likely variants of Covid will appear from that source.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on November 28, 2021, 08:49:27 AM
Neil Oliver seems to have gone away with the fairies. He is getting as bad as David Icke.
Attacking the messenger again, not the content.
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on November 27, 2021, 06:29:03 PM
Some relevant research with caveats:-

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.06.03.21258228v1.full

Persistent SARS-CoV-2 infection and intra-host evolution in association with advanced HIV infection
F Karim, MYS Moosa, BI Gosnell, S Cele, J Giandhari, S Pillay, H Tegally, E Wilkinson, JE San, N Msomi, K Mlisana, K Khan, M Bernstein, N Manickchund, L Singh, U Ramphal, COMMIT-KZN Team, W Hanekom, RJ Lessells, View ORCID ProfileA Sigal, View ORCID ProfileT de Oliveira
doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.06.03.21258228
This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed [what does this mean?]. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice.

Here you go again. It isn't relevant at all as HIV was only added to the story afterwards to raise fears.
What's more it isn't peer reviewed.

I do wonder how someone who hates the Tories and knows that they lie and lie some more, someone who has accused Tories og genocide, trusts them implicitly when it comes to managing the response to this pandemic.

Can't you see this is just a ruse to get people to have more jabs, increasing their personal wealth? Some of us knew this was coming.
That 3 weeks to flatten the curve, the irreversible relaxations of restrictions, are all lies.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf