Moronic Variant (also known as Omicron) - First Found In Fully Vaccinated

Started by Scott777, November 27, 2021, 08:37:03 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 28, 2021, 02:35:02 PM
Was it your picnic, and were there any fairies?
The only people at my wife and I's picnics are myself and my wife.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on November 28, 2021, 10:33:01 AM
Why are some so adamant that everything to do with the medical/scientific/Government responses to Covid which I understood was a completely new virus with physical impacts beyond anything seen before, so determined that this is some world wide plot? It really makes no sense and I believe is now out of hand in some quarters.
That's not an accurate description.  Well, I can't speak for Sheepy, but I don't believe it's a world-wide plot.  I have explained the mechanism before, somewhere, but it works like this:

Bill Gates pays lots and lots of money to just the right people, such as the WHO, the CDC, GAVI the Vaccine Alliance, the WEF, (I think it's those 4, at least), and they each know that Bill Gates is a vaccine fanatic, so they know that if they promote vaccines, he will make money (having shares) and he will continue to fund them.  That's not a conspiracy theory, or a world-wide plot, that's called a conflict of interest, and I can provide the evidence if you want it. 

It is simply a case of money influencing the global decision-making structure.  For example, Matt Hancock and Patrick Vallance have (or had) shares in Porton Biopharma Ltd and GSK, respectively - both producers of vaccines.  So if they promote jabs, they make money.  So, what does not make sense?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 28, 2021, 10:05:35 AM
Sorry but in this case the "messenger" appears to be several sandwiches short of a picnic.
Was it your picnic, and were there any fairies?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on November 28, 2021, 09:37:09 AM
So the implication is that near 70% of the UK population is mentally ill because they are fully vaccinated.
Were all the ordinary Germans who went along with the Nazi agenda all mentally ill?  The Milgram experiments showed us how it happens.  Mass psychosis also happens.  Propaganda works.  These are facts, and I think you are in a state of denial.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 28, 2021, 09:03:09 AM
but as anyone with HIV/AIDS is susceptible to infections it, given HIV is endemic in parts of Africa that it is likely variants of Covid will appear from that source.
Why?  How did you establish that it's likely?

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 28, 2021, 08:49:27 AM
Neil Oliver seems to have gone away with the fairies. He is getting as bad as David Icke.
So you believe in fairies?  That's nice.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on November 28, 2021, 08:53:43 AM
Attacking the messenger again, not the content.

Well, do we have any metrics on the South African variant to suggest caution is UNwarranted.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on November 28, 2021, 10:57:40 AM
😂 😂
I don't see Barry fixing it all on his own do you? we might make him saint of the lost cases.

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on November 28, 2021, 10:33:01 AM
It's crazy! This subject has become fanatical and I really don't understand why. Why are some so adamant that everything to do with the medical/scientific/Government responses to Covid which I understood was a completely new virus with physical impacts beyond anything seen before, so determined that this is some world wide plot? It really makes no sense and I believe is now out of hand in some quarters.

Where will it end? I actually find it more terrifying than Covid. Sense on every level appears to have left the planet.
World wide plot?
https://sdgs.un.org/2030agenda

† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on November 27, 2021, 07:40:04 PM
You keep your chin up Barry, you are not alone and have friends you wouldn't even know about.
😂 😂 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

T00ts

It's crazy! This subject has become fanatical and I really don't understand why. Why are some so adamant that everything to do with the medical/scientific/Government responses to Covid which I understood was a completely new virus with physical impacts beyond anything seen before, so determined that this is some world wide plot? It really makes no sense and I believe is now out of hand in some quarters.

Where will it end? I actually find it more terrifying than Covid. Sense on every level appears to have left the planet.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on November 28, 2021, 10:22:52 AM
The anti-vaxxers are trying to shut the truth down.
Who is stopping you getting your fix? nobody, who is trying to force your fix on everyone else? show us this anti-vaxxer.