Moronic Variant (also known as Omicron) - First Found In Fully Vaccinated

Started by Scott777, November 27, 2021, 08:37:03 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on November 29, 2021, 10:53:08 AM
All good then you know a lot about mRNA obviously and how it works?
If I did would would get a Nobel Prize. Messenger ribonucleic acid, or mRNA for short, is a single-stranded molecule that carries genetic code from DNA to a cell's protein-making machinery. Without mRNA, your genetic code wouldn't be used, proteins wouldn't be made, and your body wouldn't work.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on November 29, 2021, 10:50:52 AM
Regular blood tests next January. I have had three Covid jabs, the next one not due until the middle of next April. Next flu jab October 2022.
All good then you know a lot about mRNA obviously and how it works? 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on November 29, 2021, 10:45:23 AM
Nothing important, just rambling, when is your next jab?
Regular blood tests next January. I have had three Covid jabs, the next one not due until the middle of next April. Next flu jab October 2022.

Sheepy

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 29, 2021, 10:34:42 AM
The tests aren't a scam the outrageous cost of them are a rip-off to line Tory Cronies and some Tory MPs pockets with payments for lobbying. One is now an ex MP by election shortly.

Ok, but why can't you accept the whole thing is a scam?  You are saying 'the Tories', which is a group of people, and you think they are cheating us, so by definition, that's a conspiracy.  Yet you deny the possibility of a virus, which was certainly created in a lab, as being used to take your testing and vaccine money.  Vaccine money is also lining pockets, and far more than testing.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on November 29, 2021, 10:37:44 AM
Careful Micardis by spike proteins raises your heart attack chances by over a 100%, well that sounds a bit mad thinking about it, it over doubles it.
What are you on about?

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on November 29, 2021, 10:34:42 AM
The tests aren't a scam the outrageous cost of them are a rip-off to line Tory Cronies and some Tory MPs pockets with payments for lobbying. One is now an ex MP by election shortly.
Careful Micardis by spike proteins raises your heart attack chances by over a 100%, well that sounds a bit mad thinking about it, it over doubles it.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 29, 2021, 10:14:05 AM
That's an unexpected statement.  Are you suggesting it's a scam?  A conspiracy theory, perhaps?  😁

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on November 29, 2021, 10:09:32 AM
I have known that since the contracts being awarded to Tory cronies with no tendering and no due diligence before or afterwards.
It is a rip off with the I suspect unintended consequence of putting off people going on foreign holidays.
As always you are on the ball smurphy, good job there was Parliamentary opposition, oh but wait, Labour is calling for larger measures including lockdowns. You couldn't make it up so I didn't. They are playing you lot like an old fiddle. 

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 29, 2021, 10:09:32 AM
I have known that since the contracts being awarded to Tory cronies with no tendering and no due diligence before or afterwards.
It is a rip off with the I suspect unintended consequence of putting off people going on foreign holidays.

That's an unexpected statement.  Are you suggesting it's a scam?  A conspiracy theory, perhaps?  😁
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on November 29, 2021, 09:48:46 AM
Ah, you are beginning to get what it's about.
I have known that since the contracts being awarded to Tory cronies with no tendering and no due diligence before or afterwards.
It is a rip off with the I suspect unintended consequence of putting off people going on foreign holidays.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Barry

† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?